My Fifteen Pics!!     (20 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 06/11/06

Quinceaner    

Hey Im turning 15 in a couple of months nd there is this song dat im not sure if its calles tu eres muy especial that a little girl sings with her da d in spanish if u could please tell me who sings it i would appreciated Thanks, Darleny
Posted by darleny; updated 06/10/06

Anyone Know Good Songs For A 15    

Does anyone know any good songs for a 15? I need one for me and my dad, me and my brother, and one for the court ohhh and another one for the suprise dance. Please help me??
Posted by Nina; updated 06/08/06

I Want The Funny Girls E-Mail Addy    

Hello all! Who is this gabby girl who sent a message? well she cracks me up!
Posted by jessica; updated 06/09/06

GETTING RID OF MY WEDDING ITEMS!!!    

Hello I was reacently married on May 13, 2006 in beautifull Dana Point, Ca. I am now trying to get rid of my stuff. Everything is in great condidtion. We had a beautiful fairytale wedding right on the beach. Beautifull White Corsett Ball Gown, sz 10 with a gorgeouse ...
Posted by NANCY; updated 06/09/06

CINDERELLA THEME CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND     (1 reply)

Personalized Candle ceremony stand in your theme Of Cinderella (Horse & carriage), Cinderella Girl. Pink & Blue Money box, Pillow for tiara&Shoes OTHER SERVICES: Please visit my site to view Dress Form centerpiece. Designed for Bridal, Sweet 16, Quince, Bat ...
Posted by Virg; updated 06/09/06

Carriage Cake Stands    

I talked to Carmelita about cinderella cake stand but I lost your e-mail address could you please send me your e-mail address mine is lora@loraswhispers.com Thank you
Posted by Lora; updated 06/07/06

CINDERALLA THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND    

Candle Lighting Ceremony Stands personalized With your theme in Cinderella (Pink & blue) Other services: Please visit my site to view Dress Form centerpiece. Designed for Bridal, Sweet 16, Quince, Bat Mizvah Available in various colors,,, Wired form also ...
Posted by Virg; updated 06/07/06

DRESS FORM CENTERPIECE    

Please visit my site to view Dress Form centerpiece. Designed for Bridal, Sweet 16, Quince, Bat Mizvah Available in various colors,,, Wired form also coming soon! Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 06/07/06

Help Me Plan My Quinceanera!     (1 reply)

I need to know were i can find a person to show me my vals since most of the people say they cant teach special dances because tenagers are very hard to deal with. My theme is strawberry shortcake i would apreciate it if you could help me or gice me ideas for my quince.
Posted by Diana; updated 06/07/06

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I dont know what to do my dress color is white with pink on it should my damas wear the same kind of pink
Posted by monica; updated 06/07/06

Life     (3 replies)

I need some help. Me and my bofriend have been going out for 15 months.i would never give him anything he wanted it was always about me. He would give me all his time. He would choose me over his friends any day. And when it come to me i would never do that. I was ...
Posted by Isabell; updated 06/07/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/07/06

Budget Wedding & Event Photography....Real VALUE!    

Budget Wedding & Event Photography provides high quality photography for your event. A team of professional, published photographers are available. You do not have to spend outragous amounts of money anymore! DJ & Video services also available, one stop booking for all ...
Posted by Jan Sanders; updated 06/08/06

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!    

HEY GUYS I NEED HELP ON WAT 2 PUT ON MY CENTERPIECES AND ALSO I NEED IDEAS ON MY HALL DECORATIONS I HAVE NO IDEA WAT TO DO!!!!MY SWEET15 IS ON NOVEMBER 18!!PLEASE HELP ME W/B AT whiteg_13hotmail.com
Posted by Wendy; updated 06/06/06

Dallas Is Krunker     (7 replies)

Houston ain`t got shiat on Dallas i`v been up to dat bunk -a$$ city a sh*t loads of times. Only cuz ya`ll got Beyonce and all them f*ckers don`t mean sh*t. And who tha f*ck gives a sh*t about NASA!?.......i sho don`t .Dallas gots krunk a$$ people and isn`t Houston the ...
Posted by JOe; updated 06/06/06

*~we're Bakk~*     (2 replies)

In case u havent heard them untouchablez r bakk n better than ever wit new moves, new mixes, n new members. We r ready to hit up any blowouts 15z or parties. We r also curretly lookin for new members to tryout.
Posted by Jesse; updated 06/06/06

Im A Dancer And I Want 2 B In A Dance Krew!!!    

Hey well im a very good dancer!! and i want 2 b in a dance krew!! so if u wanna kno more ma email is seximami6991@hotmail.com
Posted by jenni; updated 06/06/06

Help With Theme     (3 replies)

I need help with my daughters theme. She wants a halloween theme, since she was born on halloween, but i don`t know what or how to decorate the ballroom. Please help me and give me some ideas. Ps she wants her dress to be orange?
Posted by maria; updated 06/06/06

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (2 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 06/06/06

Im Sad!    

Hey y all. Im so sad right now im havin my sweet 15 on november and my color is hot pink and just today i found out that this other gurl had her sweet 15 with the same color,the same kinda hair style i wanted,and the same decorations.i wanted to b unique!now everyone ...
Posted by *Wendy*; updated 06/06/06

CADETS     (2 replies)

Hey I am having a Quinceanera in November and I am looking for a Cadet Crew that TRAVELS.... I don`t know if any of these crews travel but one ex-cadet from Latin Illusion told me that Latin Illusion did and they performed at a 15 in a different state.... Well does ...
Posted by laura; updated 06/07/06

CADETS     (2 replies)

Wat up well i want sum cadets fo my 15 but their`s a lot to choose from!!!!!!! so if yal know any fine ass cadets holla bak at my email sol22@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/07/06

Cadets     (2 replies)

I was thinkin bout getttin some cadets for my quince but like i don`t know all hte websitesso ifyou konw them hit me up k
Posted by victoria; updated 06/07/06

Have A Theme? Let Me Make It A Beautiful Reality!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see some examples of my work. All items are custom made to your specifications, themes, etc. Email me anytime as I am always happy to help!! CMBCrafts2004@aol.com I have a great special on Centerpieces right ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/07/06