Beautiful Centerpieces, Hand Painted Favors & More    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see some examples of my work. All items are custom made to YOUR details, colors flowers and more making them unique to your very special day. Email me anytime I am always very happy to help. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/29/06

SWEET 16/15 CANDLE LITE CEREMONY STAND WITH "YOUR NAME"     (1 reply)

I DESIGN STANDS FOR CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY WITH YOUR NAME TO ANY THEME... TWO DIFFERENT DESIGNS AVAILABLE SHIP AVAILABLE..... CALL ME FOR FREE CONSULTATION 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 05/28/06

Coordinator And Dance Coreographer For Quinceaneras    

Hi Im a dance coreographer for quinceaneras in area of L.A. Ca. If anyone need information or any idea please feel free to ask. Visit our page for more info: El Regalito
Posted by Marisol; updated 05/24/06

Quince    

I need help coming up with the dance moves for the quince anyone have ideas please email me at prepwhatever@yahoo.com thank you
Posted by Kim; updated 05/27/06

Bunch Of Quinceanera Figurines,Photo Frames Left Over     (9 replies)

Hi, I`ve been looking everywhere to see who might be interested in these. I used to own a store. After all the hurricanes that hit us last year ,we had to close it down. I have a bunch of Quinceanera figurines and some figurines that are photo frames also. I`m willing ...
Posted by Genie; updated 05/28/06

I NEED HELP BIG TIME, PLZ HELP ME     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP ON FINDING A SALON PLZ HELP ANY ONE I WANT TO GET IT BEFORE MAY 31,2006 FOR THIS YEAR I LIVE IN MCKINNEY , IN ALLEN A CITY THAT NO ONE HAS EVA HEARD B4 BUT ANY ONE WHO HAS AN IDEA OF ONE PLZ GIVE ME THE 411 THANX I APPRECIATE IT. ~DuCe~
Posted by Nancy Ceci; updated 05/28/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 05/23/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (20 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 05/21/06

Lauras Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I nead some one to help me practicipar the balce i live in lantana florida
Posted by laura olivares; updated 05/20/06

Oriental Theme    

After a few changes, my daughter finally picked out an oriental theme for her quinceanera. I am going to order chinese take-out boxes in red and fill them with fortune cookies where the little message inside will just have my daughter`s name and the date on it. The ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 05/21/06

Pillow For Tiara/Shoes Designed As You Request     (2 replies)

If your seaching for something unique,, view my Site for my ONE OF A KIND DESIGNS... Pillows, money box,,,,, I design personalized candle lighting ceremony Boards (stands) in any theme or color scheme. PLEASE VIEW MY SITE BELOW.... THANKS Visit our page for ...
Posted by Virg; updated 05/21/06

Daughter's Quinceanera Low Rider Style     (2 replies)

Can u plz help me with my daughters quinceanera, she would like to have it Low Rider Style. I do need ideas on almost everything.Oh and also can u please send me some ideas on how to decorate her daddy`s car since it is a 1953 chevy low rider car! Thanks
Posted by Mary; updated 05/21/06

Gabriella's Quince     (1 reply)

My daughter is having a quince in 2yrs August16,2008 and we don`t knoe what color to have the damas dresses , her favorite is green and her birthstone color is peridot almost the color of green , please anyone with ideas?????
Posted by reyna; updated 05/21/06

HELP!!    

I am the madrina of the quinceanera. I need to find a toast for the quinceanera girl. I am also trying to find a dinner prayer. I am making a program for all the guests and I need this information like ASAP!!! Thanks for any help you can help me with. The party is ...
Posted by Jill; updated 05/22/06

Help    

I need a lot of help im having my quinceneara and i need some help on what exactly i need because my other familys quinceanera`s were horrible please help me
Posted by Atiya; updated 05/15/06

SALE!! SALE!! Hand Painted Votive Holders!    

Beautiful Hand Painted & Personalized Votive holders - favors that will be used again and again, never discarded and can also be used as Place Cards! DON`T MISS THE SALE! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 05/16/06

Quincenera     (4 replies)

I am planning my sisters quincenera . I live in small town in East Tex. And I have no idea where to purchase her dress. If anybody knows of any website that sell dress or seld catalogs, please let me know. Thanxx-Melissa
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/17/06

What Are Some Good Sites For Damas Dresses?    

I was just wondering where to find some good dresses for my damas. My dress is a light, pastel yellow with little green flowers and I needed some cute green damas dresses.
Posted by Alex; updated 05/18/06

HOUSTON GURLS    

I teach 15`s for info cantact me at miss_cadillac08@yahoo.com
Posted by CHRISTINA/CATHY; updated 05/18/06

Fairytale Theme Sweet 16     (3 replies)

Please help with any decorating ideas, especially centerpieces.
Posted by Latosha; updated 05/19/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (5 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 05/19/06

Crew    

Hey well i`m gonna start like adance crew thing but i need like names cuzi can`t think of any so if you have any ideas let me know
Posted by victoria; updated 05/19/06

Candle Lighting Ceremony Stand WITH YOUR NAME    

If your seaching for something unique,, view my Site for my ONE OF A KIND DESIGNS... I design personalized candle lighting ceremony Boards (stands) in any theme or color scheme. PLEASE VIEW MY SITE BELOW.... THANKS Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 05/19/06

DANCE CHOREOGRAPHERS FOR A 15??    

IS THERE ANY DANCE CHOREOGRAPHERS IN WASHINGTON FOR A QUINCEAƱERA AROUND SEATTLE-EVERETT-LYNWOOD PLEASE JUST CONTACT ME AT alindamexicana@aol.com
Posted by LAURA ; updated 05/20/06

CHOREOGRAPHERS????    

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY DANCE CHOREOGDRAPHERS THAT CAN HELP TEACH MY VALS FOR MY 15, AROUND SEATTLE WASHINGTON?
Posted by LAURA ; updated 05/20/06