HELP ME PORFAVOR!!!!!!!!!!    

My quince is coming up and i still havre NO idea what to say in my speech please help me....PLEASEEE!!!! any ideas/suggestions...please comment back ok
Posted by Karen; updated 05/15/06

What Do You Give For A Gift??     (2 replies)

My daughter is invited to a school friend`s quinceanera. We just got the invitation a couple days ago. The party is on May 13. I am clueless of this -- I`d never heard of a quinceanera before this. Please help in advising me what my daughter should give her friend as a ...
Posted by sandi; updated 05/15/06

Fairy Tale Theme Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Do you know if stumbs have an online catalog? do you have pictures of your sweet 16?
Posted by Latosha; updated 05/13/06

I Need Help     (10 replies)

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IN A QUINCEANERA NEED. LIKE BALLONS, LIMOSINES, MUSIC, ETC................... PLEASE HELP ME LIST THE THINGS THAT THE HALL & CHURCH & EVERYTHING ELSE NEEDES. PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Bianca; updated 05/14/06

Help Pregnant And Need Ahelp     (3 replies)

Hi, I am new at this but i found a website that i hope can help! I am 21 and my fiance is 24 we just found out that u i am almost 4 months pregnant. And we talked about it and decided that it was for the best to get married, well the wedding is almost a month away ...
Posted by Christina; updated 05/14/06

Centerpieces, Dias Gifts,Favors    

We have adorable jewelry organizers in different themes that can be used as centerpieces or on your dias for your friends and family. We also have almost 600 of the newest favors and place card holders at very reasonable prices. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com. ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 05/15/06

Cadets     (9 replies)

Girl u just dont.... But Texas Boys r the best from what I seen they have really great moves and is very polite to everyone they meet. Also they just dont leave like the others do.But have a fun Quince.
Posted by cindy; updated 05/09/06

Cadets     (1 reply)

Hey does anybody know which cadets my homegurl should get? well if u know there #can i have it so i can see if they can do my homegurls 15teen.you can Email me at li****77@yahoo.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/09/06

Quincenera Dresses     (4 replies)

HI i need help on finding some quincenera dresses And music for the walts I aprecited if anybody will tell me some websites to look at.....
Posted by RoSI; updated 05/09/06

Quinceanera Favors Cinderella Theme     (4 replies)

Mika I am planning a quinceanera for my daughter in 2007. I would love to see your cinderella center pieces.
Posted by melissa; updated 05/10/06

Quinceanera Center Pieces     (3 replies)

Please help! Need centerpies/decoration ideas for the main/guest tables and hall. My daughter would like to have a cinderalla theme. I`m not crafty. Does anyone have any ideas. Quinceanera Oct. 2005. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 05/11/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/11/06

Quince Dresses    

Hey all i have a quince in feb 07 i need a dress at low cost help me plz!!
Posted by VICTORIA; updated 05/12/06

Prices    

Could all the cadets send me their prices to: mexican_girl_361@yahoo.com
Posted by ME ; updated 05/13/06

PEOM For My Parents    

My niece is having her quinceanera and asked me to find a poem to read to her parents"Thanking them for what they`ve done for growing up....She would like to read it on stage and present it to them in a plaque. Please help
Posted by Monica Renteria; updated 05/05/06

My Quince Pixs     (10 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 05/05/06

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 05/05/06

FIFTY CENT     (2 replies)

DOES ANYONE KKNOW FIFTYS NUMBER OR EMAIL MY QUINCIAƱERA IS NEXT MONTH ON THE 3 OF JUNE AND I REALL Y WOULD LIKE HIM TO MAKE A SURPRIS EENTANCE
Posted by ERIKA; updated 05/06/06

TK Website    

Does any body know the tk website? i need to know so i can get them for my fifteen.
Posted by tiff; updated 05/06/06

My XV (Pictures)     (1 reply)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 05/06/06

Quinceanera Center Pieces     (20 replies)

Please help! Need centerpies/decoration ideas for the main/guest tables and hall. My daughter would like to have a cinderalla theme. I`m not crafty. Does anyone have any ideas. Quinceanera Oct. 2005. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 05/07/06

DECORATION IDEA     (1 reply)

IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS ON CENTERPIECES PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH PICTURES. NENEMIRA@OPTONLINE.NET
Posted by LATOSHA; updated 05/08/06

ONE OF A KIND CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY BOARD/STAND    

If your seaching for something unique,, view my Site for my ONE OF A KIND DESIGNS... I design personalized candle lighting ceremony Boards (stands) in any theme or color scheme. PLEASE VIEW MY SITE BELOW.... THANKS! Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 05/08/06

My Quinceanera Dace     (1 reply)

Hey guys Um my quinces in a couple months.and we have everything planned out except for the surprise dance. At first i chose the song baila esta kumbia wit selena and the kumbia kings, but wit the dresses the court of honors going to wear my mom says the song will be ...
Posted by elizabeth; updated 05/08/06

Cadets     (2 replies)

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH LATIN ILLUSION ....LIKE A # OR A WEBSITE????!!!! HOLLA BACK PLZ
Posted by Ashley; updated 05/09/06