FALL FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, Fall favors for your Quinceanera! We also have other neat stuff that teenage girls love such as jewelry, flip flops, etc. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/16/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (3 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/15/06

I Need Dresses For My Dance Court     (1 reply)

Hey i need dresses for my dance court but u cant find anything can u help me with that.. I really need to find really noce dresses for the girls ...
Posted by Jumey; updated 08/15/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 08/15/06

Personalized Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, personalized favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry flip flops, jewelry, and other neat things teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/15/06

I NEED A SONG TO DETICATE 2 MY DAD 4 MY QUINCENERA PARTY    

PLZ i need help- i`m having trouble finding a song to dedicate to my father! i want to surprise him by singing to him in front of everybody to show my love and appriciation for everything he has done for me. It`s for when i have a Quinceneara and i don`t have uch more ...
Posted by JENNY ; updated 08/15/06

Background Song For Tiara, Shoe And Doll Ceremony     (1 reply)

Does anyone know a good song that can be played in the background during the Tiara, Shoe and Doll ceremony? Preferably instrumental. Thanks.
Posted by John; updated 08/13/06

I Need Help    

Does anyone know a good song that can be played in the background during the Tiara, Shoe and Doll ceremony? Preferably instrumental.
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/13/06

Unique Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful and unique favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry jewelry, custom made flip flops and other neat things that teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/14/06

Boy Meets World     (1 reply)

Has anyone found the boy meets world song yet? ...the one that cory and topanga danced to on her birthday Please email me if u have at crazy4lex04@aol.com with boy meets world song as the subject Thank u so much
Posted by Paige; updated 08/14/06

Quince Invitation Bible Verse    

I am looking for a biblical verse that would be good to include in the Quincenera invitation, any suggestions?
Posted by Connie; updated 08/14/06

***Should I Have A 15 Or Get A Car !***     (9 replies)

Whatz up I can`t decide ethier to have a 15 or get a car.I`m 13 but I got to think about it .Cuase if I`m going to have a 15 I have to start getting everything ready when I`m 14 I really need some help if u want u can e-mail me at princess_priscilla_peach@yahoo.com. ...
Posted by Vivian ; updated 08/14/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (2 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 08/14/06

Help    

I need help with the partners people say that i should do it by height but i that it should be the way i waant it to be id dont know what to do i only have 8 mon t5hs left and things arent working with the partners...... I also need help finding a song that we can ...
Posted by chelsea; updated 08/15/06

I Need Help    

My daughter wants a Mariachi theme quinceanera, we are having trouble finding a style for the dama dresses, we want something forkloric, but modern. Know what I mean? we`ve seen some dresses online but the top is so ugly.. Anyone have any ideas? and one more thing ...
Posted by elena; updated 08/09/06

Ballroom    

Does anybody know about a ballroom for a quinceanera in dallas that is cheap???
Posted by stephany; updated 08/10/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (4 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 08/11/06

SASHES ON SALE ONLY $1.50     (1 reply)

WE HAVE ABOUT 40 TO 60 COLORS OF SASHES TO CHOOSE FROM FOR ONLY $1.50 EACH. LIMITE TIME ONLY..... CONTACT : NORMA @ (323)514-4285 WWW.3-GENERATIONS.COM Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 08/11/06

Scroll Invitation     (6 replies)

My daughter told me she saw a girls invitation to her sweet 15 and it was a scroll and it had her picture on it in the corner but i can`t seem to find anything like that on the internet can someone please help.
Posted by Shavoniece; updated 08/11/06

Beautiful Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your Quinceanera that your guests will love! We also sell jewelry, flip flops, and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/11/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (10 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 08/11/06

My XV (Pictures)     (6 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/11/06

Personalized Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, personalized favors for your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/12/06

A TV SHOW    

The KTLA Morning show on Monday, featured Isabella Wall the Quinceañera expert. They called her "The Fairy Godmother of Quinceañeras" because she has the website http://www.Be15.com. A one stop online shop and FREE advisor for everything a Quinceañera needs. They ...
Posted by Be; updated 08/12/06

Need Help    

I need help to find out a song i would like to play for my daughter @ her 15. The song starts out with a baby crying and then a piano comes in and starts playing does anyone know? Im sure she would enjoy that song! It would be very special to me if you could help me....
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/13/06