Song    

Wat is a good duranguese song to dance to for my quinceanera
Posted by victoria; updated 04/30/06

I Am Having Two Daughters Celebrate Their Sweet 15     (2 replies)

Please can some one help me i am having my girls sweet 15 at the same time i want every thing of butterflies and a huge cake
Posted by ivett; updated 04/30/06

Quinceanera Dance Choreographer    

Is there any dance choreographers in the north jersey area? HELP PLEASE
Posted by Ricki lynn; updated 04/29/06

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (1 reply)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 04/29/06

Inivitations    

Hey welll my quince is next year but i want my invites to be different so does anyone have an idea of how i could have them
Posted by victoria; updated 04/29/06

Quince/ Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Well, Im having a Sweet 16 in August 2006 which is like just around the corner. I already got the dress, location, and the 7 girls and guys but the only problem is that 3 of the girls dropped out. I gave them a deadline to give me the money cause it takes about 2 ...
Posted by Iran; updated 04/30/06

My Fifteen Pics!!    

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 04/27/06

Help Me Find Quince Songs     (20 replies)

I really need help finding quinces songs for me and my chamberlane me and my dad and all that stuff. I need the songs and the artist,ive been looking for music but i dont know how the song sounds .....so help.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 04/27/06

Quinceanera Help!!     (6 replies)

Hi Everyone, Please help. I am starting to plan my Quinceanera. It is in a year and I need help. My theme is CInderella. I want to know if anyone had ideas for party favors or a site where i can order from. My Quinceanera is in August 2007 and I want to know what ...
Posted by Rosie; updated 04/27/06

Choeographer?     (1 reply)

If anyone knows of a choeographer near pacoimaor san fernando
Posted by estefania; updated 04/27/06

Problems De Amor    

Hey Girls or Guys, Life is killing me. I don`t know what to do. There`s this guy I like and he lives in Mexico. I saw him at this plaza, and I have known him since I was little, but I now just started liking him. Well we talked for the first time and he says he likes ...
Posted by karla; updated 04/27/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

Posted by --KT--; updated 04/28/06

Dance Instructors    

Im having a quinceanera in Aug. 2006 and i really really really need 2 find a dance instructor i live in San Dimas California. I really need 2 find sum 1 NOW!!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 04/28/06

Something Unique    

I need help with choosing a theme. My parents and i are planning a sweet sixteen and i`ve decided since my parents are both haitian ...and the majority of the guest are haitian ...how can i make this sweet sixteen formal and traditional and yet with my culture. What ...
Posted by marie sylvestre; updated 04/28/06

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Im having a quinceanera in the summer and i dont know where to find my quinceanera dress. Can anyone help me, tell me whenre they found their`s or whats a good place? or sum kind of advice. Plz
Posted by Karla; updated 04/25/06

Quinceanera Suprise Dance Song!    

Ok well my quinceanera is in 3 1/2 months and i really need a song for the suprise dance like a durangense one or a reggeton or hip hop something that you can dance to... You know what i mean well yeah please if you know any tell me...
Posted by Melissa; updated 04/25/06

Do You Guys Have Any Links For Quince Songs?    

Hey there everyone, the other day I came in and I found a link someone posted with a page full of waltz and songs for 15th`s and Sweet 16th`s...I totally lost it...if you guys know any links please post them...I will really appreciate it...take care...
Posted by LilMonkeyJ; updated 04/25/06

Quinceanera Song    

Its a song to dance with my father in duranguense style please help me we heard it at a 15teen i dont know who sings it
Posted by zuley; updated 04/26/06

Favors And Photo Albums    

Come visit our site for some of the most beautiful favors available. We have almost 600 to choose from. Also we have magnificent linen photo albums adorned with Swarovski Crystals. Email us if you have any questions. Www.thefavoriteplace.com Visit our page for more ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 04/26/06

PILLOWS FOR SHOES&CROWN DESIGNED TO YOUR THEME    

I designed pillows to your theme and color scheme. Personalized candle stands available... Centerpieces,, etc... Call me for FREE consultation.... Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 04/26/06

ONE OF A KIND PERSONALIZED CEREMONY STAND    

I designed pillows to your theme and color scheme. Personalized candle stands available... Centerpieces,, etc... Call me for FREE consultation 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 04/26/06

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 04/26/06

Quinceanera Coming Soon    

Hey everyone my quinceanera is coming up really soon on January 13,2007 and if you have ideas for me let me know or if you need any ideas. You can email me at shambrie_2010@yahoo.com. Thank You
Posted by shambrie; updated 04/26/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (4 replies)

Posted by --KT--; updated 04/27/06

Sweet Sixteens    

Yeah hey all u out there. Im abbey, u know, the one that wrote about the secret crush? abbey`s just an alias. My real name is emmy (nickname). Just need help on planning a small, formal sweet sixteen. What should i do? because i had a quinceanera, my parents are ...
Posted by emmy; updated 04/27/06