Quince Blog    

I found this blog about quinceaneras. It has some good ideas and links to other pages as well. Preciosastudio.com/15blog
Posted by Alejandra; updated 03/13/06

NEED A HAIRSTYLIST IN BASTROP/AUSTIN TEXAS AREA!!!     (2 replies)

Can anyone recommend someone that is experienced in peinados for quinces in the Austin/Bastrop Texas area?
Posted by Maria; updated 03/12/06

Quinceanera Songs     (21 replies)

Who sings the song "Dance with my father" or any other good song for the quinceanera dance with the father.
Posted by Iris; updated 03/12/06

Cinderella Carriage Information    

I love them all. The first website here are so beautiful and her husband makes everything by hand. You can buy and rent. Http://castleandcarriages.com/photogallery.html I am sending this one to you but I didn`t fall over into a WOW over their cake toppers, scroll ...
Posted by Megan; updated 03/12/06

MUST SEE! Centerpieces, Favors, Flutes And MORE!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com I hand paint and personalize every item to YOUR details, colors, flowers and themes. You will not be disappointed. All pictures are examples of orders I have done, not what I am limited to...I work with YOU to create just what ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/12/06

Songs    

I need a song to walk down to during my sweet 15
Posted by catalina; updated 03/12/06

Please Send Pics!!     (2 replies)

Hi! my niece is having the cinderella theme for her quinceanera and we would love to see the pics you have of any and all ideas...we would greatly appreciate it.....leticia
Posted by leticia; updated 03/10/06

2007 Special Ivory Satin $2.59 Ea With Sash    

Call ABBI today and rent your Ivory satin chair covers for 2007 sash included for $2.59 ea. Available for round back and folding chairs. Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental Visit our page for more info: Abbi - Chair Covers Rental
Posted by ABBI; updated 03/10/06

Cinderella Theme     (2 replies)

Could someone out there be so kind and email me some pics on sweet sixteen cinderella theme. Or any info , I also need invites on the theme thank you ...... Tcorsino@comcast.net
Posted by Damaris; updated 03/11/06

Future Quinceaneras    

To future Quinceaneras living in San Antonio, Texas area , interested in Cinderella, Butterfly, or Fairy theme. We have many packages to choose from. We can also mail you a brochure of our rentals. Please visit our website for more information at www....
Posted by Ida Morrison; updated 03/11/06

NEW CADETS!!!     (1 reply)

HEY YALL, THERES THESE NEW KRUNK CADETS I KNOW THEM! THEY"RE KRUNK!! I MET 3 OF THEM @ SUM 15th LAST WEEK! DANIEL, JULIEN, & LENNY ALL THE FUKIN WAY!!! 2 GET INFO CONTACT ME @ DADDYYANKEE.3@NETZERO.COM
Posted by Elloisa; updated 03/11/06

I NEED A POEM FOR MY XV ANOS! PLEASE HEPL ME!!    

I am turning 15 in a couple of months and i need a poem to put on my invitaion and i don`t have one. I was wondering if some one could help me on getting one. If you know one or you have an idea of one please send it to tita_0424@hotmail.com. I would appreciate it a ...
Posted by Agnes; updated 03/11/06

Quinceanera Guide    

Please send me the free Quinceanera Guide. Planning a party for July. Forward to e-mail Beijing1022@msn.com
Posted by D. Odom; updated 03/11/06

New Quinceanera Chat Room    

A friend of mine just let me know about a chatroom dedicated to the theme of quinceaneras!!!Finally a place to talk and respond in real time about anything that concerns this matter,whaterever you want to say about cadets..etc I thing this is the place!! Plase copy ...
Posted by mary; updated 03/11/06

HEY    

WANNA THROW OUT A HOLLA TO LARRY FROM LATIN ILLUSION AND WANTED TO KNOW IF I CAN HAVE A # TO WHERE I CAN REACH THEM FOR A CONTRATACION AND ALSO WANTED TO KNOW HOW CAN I JOIN A CADET GIRL TEAM CAN YOU E-MAIL ME AT HOTTYJC2005@YAHOO.COM
Posted by JEANNETTTE; updated 03/07/06

Quince's Invitations     (1 reply)

If you have information on the invitations or a choreographer please email me at grislle27@bellsouth.net. Thanks.
Posted by Grisel; updated 03/08/06

I Need Help     (2 replies)

Hey, im having a sweet 16 this coming up June. And i have no idea for a song to dance with my father or a song to light his candle. I dont want luther vundrals song or butterly kisses. I wantsomething esle.. Nd i need a song for my Old sister Younger Brother ...
Posted by Briana; updated 03/08/06

Quincenia Dresses    

My quincenia is in november what color should i go with ?
Posted by Alexis; updated 03/08/06

Long Island Limos     (1 reply)

Call us for the best prices on new limos and suvs we also carry party buses and vans call us at 631 543 2500 we will not be undersold Long island wine tours weddings and proms Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, Suffolk, Nyc
Posted by al; updated 03/08/06

I NEED HELP PICKING THE RIGHT SONGS 4 MY QUINCE    

**HEY WAS UP** CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO PICK SONGS TO DO ALL MY DANCES TO. BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER !!!! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING DIFFRENT SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME OUT EMAIL Me TO: precillamontes@yahoo.com
Posted by Precilla; updated 03/08/06

Needing A Choreographer    

Does anyone know of any choreographers that do Salsa dancing. I live in Lamesa and am looking for someone from Lubbock or Midland/Odessa areas that can choreograph a Salsa routine for a Quinceanera. If you do can you send me the names to my email address at ...
Posted by Michelle Vara; updated 03/08/06

Quincenera Music    

If you are looking for the perfect Waltz, March, or Father Daughter song, I strongly recommend www.djexplosionsd.com - There is so much to choose from, at first I didn`t know what to use now I have so many options that it`s even harder to decide - Good Luck to all!!!!
Posted by isalyever; updated 03/09/06

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com I have added a lot of new pictures and items, new favors that fit together to create a centerpiece, guest books and more. Everything you see are just examples of my work I custom make every item to your details, colors, flowers ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/09/06

Quincenera     (4 replies)

I`m having a quincenera in dec and want to know if you are suppose to serve food or the reception is just for dancing and music.
Posted by angela; updated 03/09/06

Sweet Sixteen     (4 replies)

Hi everyone I am in need of alot of help my 16th birthday is coming up and I don`t know where to start. My birthday is on july 22 and i don`t know what to do. I want to do something special for my sweet 16 but i have a VERY VERY small budget and I need help with ...
Posted by Kassidy; updated 03/09/06