Cinderlla Sweet 16    

I am having a sweet 16...the theme is going to be cinderella. If you have any ideas, pix, anything please send them to me (asvidoli@yahoo.com) I am also looking for a horse drean cariiage to hire to arrive in, so if you have any info that would be great. Im in the ...
Posted by ashley; updated 07/30/06

Quincenera    

Could anyone send me a pic of a 15 cake cus ma fifteen is gonna be next year and i`m tryn to get an idea of what i want my cake to look like
Posted by Kim; updated 07/29/06

Dama Dresses    

I want my dress which is white and gold to show off what color should my damas dresses be so that they can still look good but not take the attention away from me
Posted by daisy; updated 07/28/06

15anera    

Hey, I just want to tell you that I need your help...please im just trying to find some quinceanera songs!! i can`t find any good ones, so please,, i will write you back if you help me ..please...thank you!! Love always...karla
Posted by Karla; updated 07/29/06

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!    

Ok well my theme for my quinceanera is Precious Moments but I cannot find many things. I dont wanna do the typical Cinderella theme because many people already done it. Please can you help me out or just tell me of another great theme. Thx.
Posted by Lupita; updated 07/29/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (20 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 07/29/06

SONG FOR A STEP FATER DAUGHTER DANCE     (2 replies)

HEY GURLS!! iM HAViN A SWEET 16 iN JUNE OF 07!! iM DANCiNG WiTH MY REAL DAD....WE ARE DANCiNG BUTTERFLY KiSSES.....BUT i NEED TO FiND A SONG TO DANCE WiTH MY STEP DAD.....ANYONE HAVE ANY iDEAS? THANKS
Posted by AUDREY; updated 07/26/06

I Need A Coreographer!!    

Hey guys!! well i live in orange county, Ca. & im doing my quinceanera next yr.. Im soo stressed!!! i cant find sum1 to teach me & my chmbelanes the dances & it will save my dad alot of money if we do it ourselvs but im afraid its not gunna work..please sum1 help me!!.....
Posted by .isabel.; updated 07/26/06

Beautiful Quinceañera Dresses!    

I found this cute little boutique in Anaheim called Mariposa Boutique. They carry beautiful dresses for Quinceañera, Prom (and Bridal!!). The boutique is brand new and very modern. Their prices are GREAT! The staff was so nice too!! Now I got my dress and I know where ...
Posted by Carla; updated 07/27/06

!    

Me too!!! Send to tete_cutie_14@yahoo.com
Posted by Celeste; updated 07/27/06

Damas Dresses    

My quince is in August what color should i do for my damas dresses and does anyone have any ideas where to get them.
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/27/06

Center Pieces     (1 reply)

I need help with ideas and my daughter is doing a fairy tale theme and i need some ideas for the tables.Please write back!! Thanks, Brianna
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/27/06

Quince    

Hey i am having a quince and ne one have ne ideas for me. Any choregraphers in oceanside ca
Posted by Nessa; updated 07/27/06

GOT QUINCEANERA?    

The Venetian Palace is a One Stop Shopping Banquet Hall. Packages include Hall, Linens, Catering, Cleaning, Security, Dj, Cake, Flower Centerpieces, Open Bar, Limousine, Photography & Video. We evan can help with your invitations. Let Venetian Palace help you make your ...
Posted by Ray; updated 07/28/06

I Need Help    

Hey everyone well im rosie and i need help I have no idea what to do for my quinceaner so if u have so ideas tell me i also dont know what kinds of music to do for my dances with my court so plez help me out u can also reach me @ rosiesandovalwms@yahoo.com
Posted by Rosie; updated 07/24/06

Sweet 16    

Hi my name is susan and i am from nj i am 15 years old and in oct i will be have a sweet 16 i have been planning it and i choose the theme of beauty and the beast it will be my dream to wear a dress that looks the same as belles i was wondering can anyone help? I will ...
Posted by susan; updated 07/24/06

Dad You Didn't Have To Be    

Who sings the song about being the dad you didn`t have to be?
Posted by Julie; updated 07/25/06

My Fifteen Pics!!    

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 07/25/06

My Damas Dresses    

I am having a quinceanera my dress colors i think r white and lavender or white and Lilac and I want my damas to have really pretty dresses but the have to be lavender or I think lilac help me find their dresses!!!
Posted by Maria; updated 07/25/06

Free Guide    

Please send me free planning guide to devine1994@yahoo.com
Posted by davina; updated 07/26/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/26/06

Quinceanera    

Can u please send me a free planner guide
Posted by MICHELLE; updated 07/26/06

HELP!!!!!!!!    

Can somone send me what i need to plan my qinceañera like a list of the things i need of the godparent and such!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by selene; updated 07/26/06

To Daddy Yankee    

Hey my name is Jennifer, and I really like Daddy Yankee. I m wondering is you would come to Bridgeport CT to perform at my sweet sixteen. It would mean the world to me if you did . Love always, Your #1fan Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer Rivera; updated 07/26/06

I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need a theme for my 15 .......................... Some theme dealing with pink. PLZ
Posted by Abigail; updated 07/26/06