Quince Songs Plz!!!!    

Do you guyz know any songs to dance for my valz?
Posted by maria ; updated 08/09/06

Quinceanera HELP!     (3 replies)

I have been to Quinceaneras where there is a little girl dressed like the Quinceanera. Does anyone know what the little girls would be called?
Posted by Laura; updated 08/09/06

Choreographer     (3 replies)

Looking for choreographer in the San Antonio, Texas Area near Lytle, Texas for my daughter`s quinceanera In October 14th, 2006. My daughter wants a hip-hop Routine.
Posted by Linda; updated 08/08/06

I N33D SUM 1 2 HELP ME 4 MI SWEET 15 ASAP!!!    

W3LL IM HAVING MI SW33T 15 IN S3P CUMING UP....N I N33D SUM H3LP ON IT....W3LL CAN SUM 1 H3LP M3 N GIV3 M3 SUM ID3AS......... SO JUST HIT M3 UP WITH A M3SSAG3 ASAP...IIGHT.....1
Posted by loca; updated 08/08/06

Quinceanera Help!    

Hay my quinceanera is in one month and a half and i need ideas on how to make it better! PLEASE!
Posted by Diana; updated 08/08/06

Quincenera Party Plz!!!!    

Hey pplz I am turning 14 on sept.14 and well I still have a yr. Till my 15 but yea. Umm I have to talk to ppl who have alrady had there 15 so I can get ideas and stuff. B cuz I want my 15 2 be different. So if u want hit me up on my e-mail:anny13@sbcglobal.net Or on ...
Posted by Anny; updated 08/08/06

Does Anybody Now The Name Of This Song???!!!     (2 replies)

Does anybody know the name of the song 4 me 2 dance wit my brother???? where in the end he says im not only your friend but im also your brother. PLEASE!!! My quince is in november!!!! this november!! plz.
Posted by jennifer baby g; updated 08/07/06

Quinceanero    

I want to get started planning one of these for a special guy, any ideas??????
Posted by elaine; updated 08/07/06

QUINCEANERA PROBLEMS    

Well im havin my quince soon and im freakin out!!!!! My chanbelanes are goin to change clothes for the baile fe sorpresa but i dont know what the girls should change to, what do you guys think the girld should wear?were goin to dance bachata,kumbia and reggeaton but i ...
Posted by maria ; updated 08/07/06

Cumbia/Merengue    

Does any one has any songs that I can dance to with my chambelan? I want a cumbia or merengue type. Plz and thankyous!
Posted by Eyo; updated 08/07/06

Quince Anos Valses    

Welll im going to have my quince in Jan and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas over songs that I can dance to for my valse....Im a chola and I dont want anything to girly you know I want like some oldies or sumthing well if any one has ideas please reply
Posted by Maricruz; updated 08/08/06

Help Plz!!!     (1 reply)

Does anyone know who sings the song ``eres muy especial``?!!
Posted by maria ; updated 08/07/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (1 reply)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 08/08/06

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance    

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 08/08/06

Quinceanera    

Ok. Well I live in Centralia, WA and i happen to have an issue. Im helping my friends` cuzn for her quince and we have the damas an chambelans but we don`t have any steps done yet. We try our own. But we always end up arguing about the dance steps. So if you`re a ...
Posted by edgar; updated 08/04/06

Beautiful Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your Quinceanera that your guests will love! We also carry wonderful items, such as jewelry, flip flops, and many other lovely items that teenage girls love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/05/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (6 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 08/05/06

Julio Iglesias    

I danced a song by Julio Iglesias w/my father for my wedding and do not know the name of the song...it is not De Nina a Mujer...it`s in spanish and it`s along the lines of saying..."you are not by my side my heart"... I would like to download the song, but don`t know ...
Posted by Alisa; updated 08/06/06

Need Help With A Masquerade Ball Themed Quinceanera    

I need ideas for a masquerade ball theme. All i can find are mardi gras decorations so i know i`m gonna have to put alot of stuff together myself, but really need some help thinking of ways to decorate around certain areas. Especially around the cake, tables, and ...
Posted by Veronica; updated 08/06/06

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (20 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 08/06/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (22 replies)

Posted by renee; updated 08/06/06

How Many Padrinos Do I Need?     (1 reply)

I need padrinos. How many do I need? and for what?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/07/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

Posted by renee; updated 08/07/06

Quinceanera Edvice    

I need advise because im having my quince pretty soon so i waz thinking that i should do the vals before they eat and after they eat i should do the baile de sorpresa what do you guys think
Posted by maria almanza; updated 08/07/06

Vals Instructors/Choreographers     (1 reply)

Hi My name is Jasmine and I need to find an instructor who can choreograph my vals to the the song, Tiempo de vals by: Chayanne
Posted by Jasmine; updated 08/07/06