QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my email....and good luck with your quince....best wishes.......
Posted by brenda; updated 02/22/06

Hello, i`m very interested in seeing your pictures from your Quince. I`m planning my daughters next year. Anything will help.
Posted by Geneva Vega; updated 02/24/06

Hey i would like to see at your pictures and congrats on your special day what was your theme?
Thank you
Posted by Jesenia; updated 02/24/06

Hey wat`s i am intersted to see your quinces.and congrats on your special day.....just hit me up beba152003@hotmail.com
Posted by darlene; updated 02/24/06

I would love to see your pictures, please email me at chelle0811@aol.com. I need ideas and help planning my daughter`s Sweet 16 in Sept.06.
Happy Sweet 15 and many many more .
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/24/06

Congratulations!!! id would like to see some pics...im having 14 damas too...but most of them (except for 5 or so) have never heard of a quinceanera....lol...most of them are white.and so they are rele excited and im trying to get some pics of quinces so they can see how its like and how they are so much fun!!!
Posted by laura; updated 02/25/06

Can u send me tha pics at my e-mail its feliordonez@sbcglobal.net please am going to have my 15 in june!! thanks
Posted by Feli; updated 02/25/06

Hey i need some pictures for my quince, brenda if u have pictures of your quince can u send me some or anyone else who has pictures i need ideas. Brenda i`ll be nice if u send me some pictures of your suprise dance, thanx. Hit me up at mexican_shorty_angel@yahoo.com
Posted by ana daisy; updated 02/25/06

IM TRYIN 2 PLAN MY LITTLE SISTERS QUINCE SO IF YOU COULD SEND SOME PIX, DAT WOULD HELP BRWNEYEZMAMI@AOL.COM
Posted by sandra; updated 02/28/06

I would like to see ur quince picz i`m having one december...jojo_raiders_805@yahoo.com...tanx
Posted by joana; updated 03/28/06

Can u plz email me your pics.?

Anglbabybritt@aol.com

Thx
Posted by brittany; updated 03/29/06

I would like to see your quincianera pictures. I need some ideas for my daughters. Thank You.
Posted by Maggie; updated 03/30/06

I would like to see your pictures. My daughters quince is June 2, 2006 and she also has 14 damas & chamberllanas as well as a surprise dance to Runn It by Chris Brown & The Cumbia Kings Remix, Biala Esta Cumbia.
Posted by Teresa; updated 03/31/06

Brenda what`s your mail??
Posted by ana daisy; updated 03/31/06

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!!! MY EMAIL IS BEACHBABI4226@YAHOO.COM
Posted by gabriella; updated 04/09/06

HEY IM VALERIE NIM 13 GOING ON 14 N IM LOOKIN FOR SOME LITTLE IDEAS FOR MY QUINCE CANU PLEASE SEND ME UR PICTURES PLEAZE!!!!!

THANKS IF U DO N THANKS ANYWAY
Posted by valerie; updated 05/20/06

I`m trying to help my boyfriend plan his daughter`s `Quince` and i need some help. Any ideas will help a lot
Posted by Bibis; updated 05/21/06

Hey i would love to see the pics. If you could send them to me at prepwhatever@yahoo.com and if you could give me ideas for the waltz we its 6 minutes long and so far we have only come up with something that takes 3 minutes...
Posted by kim; updated 05/27/06

Please send your pics. Leslierdh@austin.rr.com
Posted by leslie; updated 05/31/06

Hey i would like to see ur 15 pics my cuz is bout to have hers send them to me
Grcrochelle@yahoo.com
Posted by Rochelle; updated 05/31/06

Hey i will like to see your pic.e-mail me at wera_babygirl@yahoo.com and a question did you do a video clip
Posted by Cynthia; updated 05/31/06

I would like to see your quince pictures and congratulations, I am excited mine is in four months on 10/7/06 and I would like some Ideas and I wanted to ask if you would give me your email address so I could ask you something, Please send them to diana_molina15@hotmail.com
Posted by DIana; updated 06/02/06