South FL Photography, Reasonable Beautiful Photos.    

Hi!!!! I am a photographer from Miami, Fl new to the business but not new to photography. I am 22 yrs. And a mommy to a wonderful 5 yr. Old. I`ve been in your shoes... I know how expensive it is to have your photos taken. My prices are extremely reasonable since I ...
Posted by Photosbymp; updated 03/07/06

Help Me Somebody.....     (1 reply)

Hey peolpe wasssuppp??...neways ummm im havin my quinceanera on may 20 and what i dunno is in what order you do the stuff...but anyone out there that can help me..plz write back...
Posted by ..WEndY...; updated 03/07/06

D-TOWN BOYZ CADETES(OAK CLIFF)     (45 replies)

If you need cadets I think you should call to the original D-TOWN BOYZ FROM OAK CLIFF if you whant a know more about us write back we practice at plaza de las americas in oak cliff.
Posted by Noel; updated 03/07/06

Maggie Sottero Dress For Wedding Or Quince    

Have a Maggie Sottero "Marseilles" Gown for sale. It has Ruby top with Swarovski Crystals and beading with white skirt. It is a size 10 and comes with matching wrap and purse and certificte of authenticity. It has never been worn for a wedding but was a sample gown I ...
Posted by Jenny; updated 03/07/06

LATIN CREW FRM DESOTO     (2 replies)

Wuts up wit it cha wit a new crew frm DESOTO check out r pics www.xanga.com/latin_crew if u wanna holla at us den email me lilsmiley@yahoo.com o chea we stay in DESOTO and LANCASTER
Posted by Lil smiley; updated 03/07/06

SPRING BREAK "06"    

WHO`S ALL GOING TO THA BIGGEST THING TO HAPPEN`N IN DALLAS TX ON MARCH THA 10 AT THA LONGHORN BALLROOM!ITZ GOING TO BE HOTT!E EVERYBODY WHO`S ANYBODY WILL BE THERE!SO BE THERE!CUZ I KNOW I WILL!
Posted by bE-uT-fUl ; updated 03/07/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/05/06

I NEED HELP 4 MY QUINCE!!    

I NEED HELP FAST MY QUINCE IS MARCH 25 OF THIS YEAR. I NEED HELP ON FINDING A SONG FOR MY WALZ AND FOR MY WALKOUT.. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME @ marihyarodriguez@yahoo.com PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP
Posted by MARIHYA; updated 03/05/06

Quinceanera Bouquet     (3 replies)

My neice wants me to make her bouquet and i do not have a clue how can someone help me with this Thanks lady
Posted by lady; updated 03/06/06

!!!!Need Help!!!    

***Hey waz up*** my party is in 5 months and i need help, i dont have any idea of what songs to do a dance to!!!! i want some thing diffrent not so much as a english song but salsa or a good cumbia. That is easy to make a dance to!!! so if you have something in mind ...
Posted by Precilla; updated 03/06/06

Free Guide    

Please send free guide
Posted by Tamika; updated 03/06/06

I Need A Song To Dance With My Stepdad     (1 reply)

Hi people, well my quinces are in october but i want to know what song i should dance with my stepdad! ive known him for about 3 years only. Please if you know of any songs tell me!!!
Posted by jessica; updated 03/06/06

Wat Dress     (3 replies)

Well my mom was gonna make me a rainbow dress for my quince but i don`t know whether to have that or have a white dress... Does anyone have any ideas on waht i should do?!?!?!?
Posted by victoria; updated 03/07/06

Quince Dresses     (1 reply)

Any good color of Quince dresses
Posted by linda; updated 03/07/06

South Florida Photographer Available!! Reasonable!!!    

Hi!!!! I am a photographer from Miami, Fl new to the business but not new to photography. I am 22 yrs. And a mommy to a wonderful 5 yr. Old. I`ve been in your shoes... I know how expensive it is to have your photos taken. My prices are extremely reasonable since I ...
Posted by Photosbymp; updated 03/04/06

Quinceanera??????????     (1 reply)

Hey can any one help me im trying to look for a waltz that the songs rythm is a whistle.. Can any one tell me what is the song called plese???????
Posted by Daisy; updated 03/04/06

Question....    

Hi, my name is jeanie and i am having a sweet 16. The theme is Angels and the colors are baby blue. Does anybody have any ideas about centerpieces i could make. You ideas are greatly appreceated(sp?). You can e-mail me @ jeaniewinnie_08@yahoo.com thanx
Posted by Jeanie; updated 03/04/06

Yeah Right    

Shure hes your cousine and that is so stupig your mom owns a shoe store if were talking about things our parents own well we own a mall in corona you could even go its called the galleria mall in 6 street
Posted by gloria; updated 03/04/06

Choreographer    

Do you know of any choreographers in El Paso Tx. If so please help me and give me the info.
Posted by Melissa ; updated 03/04/06

Pictures    

Can you please show me some pictures of 15s cause im helping my friend. Send them to banda1966@sbcglobal.net (dont worry i wasnt born on 1966)
Posted by Melissa ; updated 03/04/06

Which Team Is Better    

Which cadets are better latin obsession latin illusion latin boyz or d town boyz
Posted by just wondering; updated 03/04/06

CINDERELLA CARRIAGE CAKE HOLDER    

Can someone please email me a picture of the cake holder? I am palnning my daughter`s quincenanera and am looking for some ideas. Rdobles@msn.com
Posted by Rosa; updated 03/05/06

Cinderella Wedding Or Quinceanera    

Visit our store: Www.weddingstyle.ca We have all your needs to have a Royal Cinderella Party Theme. Guest Books, Cake Toppers, Cinderella Favors, Card Box. Visit us
Posted by MM; updated 03/05/06

Cinderella Wedding Or Quinceanera    

Visit our store Www.weddingstyle.ca We carry many items for your Royal Cinderella Party Theme. Guest Books, Ring Pillow, Cake toppers, Clear and Glass slipper favors. Visit us...
Posted by MM; updated 03/05/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/05/06