Shane West    

Shane west i am inlove with you i wish you could go to my party my e-mail is ilovejamesdean2006@yahoo.com please writte
Posted by Lupita; updated 04/25/06

ILLusion Gyrlz     (1 reply)

Hey wat it dew!its ur gyrl chhicquita!anywayz just thought ya would like to know tha web site for us in case u need info on us and if u wanna be in tha group! Www.illusiongyrlz.kk5.org So come show us ur love!! Our blow out is in MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted by ChiCqUiTa; updated 04/24/06

Quinceanera/Sweet Sixteen... I Would Really Like One     (1 reply)

Hi ThErE! My name is Dionne, i`m 15 years old and i have a twin sister and we live in miami, florida. Me and my sister are turning sixteen in the beginning of june. So we decided that we are going to hold a sweet sixteen party in due to late planning and on top of our ...
Posted by Dionne; updated 04/23/06

Quinceanera Music    

I NEED A SONG TO DANCE WITH MY DAD. I NEED A WILD SONG TO DANCE WITH MY HERMANOS. OOOO, ALSO ONE WITH MY CHAMBELONE, WHICH IS MY PRIMO,GIO!!!!! pLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Madie; updated 04/24/06

August Dress Color ??????? Please Help     (1 reply)

We are having an august quince and we don`t know what color dresses we should have.. Mija`s favorite color is green and her birthstone is peridot almost the green color we just don`t know what color to have the whole deal... It will be in 2yrs n-e-1 w/ ideas ?????
Posted by reyna; updated 04/24/06

Latin Touch Cadets     (1 reply)

We have just started this Cadet group we did are first performence this past friday it was a Supprise for the quincenera we were supprised our selfs by the reaction of the crowd so if you need a cadet group just give me a call at (214)336-4676 ask for me Ashley the ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 04/24/06

Quinceanra    

Please I will like to see the pictures thanks
Posted by josie; updated 04/22/06

Hey    

Can u please send me the planning guide........ Thanx
Posted by darnelly; updated 04/22/06

Quince Dress Size16 BRAND NEW WITH TAGS STILL ON IT    

If you are on a tight budget, I have a dress that would be perfect for your Quince. It`s listed as a wedding gown (thought that it would sell better that way), but it`s from the Lady Roi Quince collection. Check it out on ebay: Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....
Posted by Christine; updated 04/22/06

My Fifteen Pics!!    

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 04/22/06

Should I Have A Quince Even Though I'm 14?     (1 reply)

Hey it`s veronica. I am 14 but i still don`t know if i should have a quince . Give some ideas so i won`t have to dance if i have one. Thanks
Posted by ver; updated 04/22/06

CANDLE CEREMONY, PILLOWS, MONEYBOX ETC...    

If you`re looking for something different, and unique ONE OF A KIND. I design personalized candle Lighting ceremony stands. Designed to any theme...Pillow for crown&Shoes, money box, etc.. Call me for FREE consultation... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Virg; updated 04/23/06

PILLOW FOR CROWN/SHOES DESIGNED AS YOU ASK    

PILLOWS FOR CROWN/SHOES, MONEY BOX ETC, DESIGNED TO YOUR SPECIFIATIONS.... If you`re looking for something different, and unique ONE OF A KIND. I design personalized candle Lighting ceremony stands. Designed to any theme... Call me for FREE consultation... 917 ...
Posted by Virg; updated 04/23/06

Should I Have A Quince Style Party But For My Sweet 16?     (1 reply)

Hi ThErE! My name is Dionne, i`m 15 years old and i have a twin sister and we live in miami, florida. Me and my sister are turning sixteen in the beginning of june. So we decided that we are going to hold a sweet sixteen party in due to late planning and on top of our ...
Posted by Dionne; updated 04/23/06

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 04/20/06

Need Help Finding A Song     (1 reply)

I need help trying to find the artist who performs Quinceanera...Yo No Se but in a cumbia style. I have the version by Thalia, Ileana but not this one. It sounds great ......I heard it about 2 weeks ago. Any info is great!! Thanks..................
Posted by Juan; updated 04/20/06

Sweet 15    

It`s my Sweet 15 in 4 months and I can`t find a father daughter song that my father and I can dance to I really need HELP!!!
Posted by Esmeralda; updated 04/20/06

HERE 2 HELP YOU!    

Hey everybody!!!! Well, i was thinking that most of the posts here are concerning songs, and stuff && i know that this was a tough issue 4 me too, so i wanna help the quinceaneras-2-b, so i was wondering if anyone else who alreadii had their quinceanera can help other ...
Posted by Karen; updated 04/20/06

Free Planning Guide     (1 reply)

Could someone send me a free planning guide for a quinceanera ????????
Posted by reyna; updated 04/21/06

I Need A Planning Guide Someone With A Copy    

Anyone with an idea for an August quince colors for damas dresses please help my daughter`s favorite color is green and her birthstone color is peridot almost the green color . Also need a planning guide send to reynita-aguilar@cox.net
Posted by reyna; updated 04/21/06

My Quince Pics     (1 reply)

Just email me if you wanna c them Babygurl1990@hotmail.com
Posted by toria; updated 04/21/06

DALLAS DREAM BOYZ WEBSITE     (6 replies)

Hey yall i just wanted to let yall know that we got a website..so if you have any questions about the group just hit us up on there...www.dallasdreamboyz.moonfruit.com
Posted by Andrew; updated 04/22/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (20 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 04/22/06

Help!!!     (2 replies)

I want a unique quince theme. Any help?
Posted by Madison; updated 04/22/06

Quincenera    

Can You Please send me the Free Free Information .....
Posted by josie; updated 04/22/06