My Time 2 Shine*!!    

Hey Everybody i really want my Quinceanera to turm out like a fairytale even though it will take place in Mexico where it might not be such a fairytale as it can be here in the U.S!! my sister had hers already and she has been buggiin about how hers waz the best!! i ...
Posted by Judi; updated 04/07/06

I Need A Father And Daughter Song For My Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I need a father and daughter song for my quinceanera plzzzzzzzzz help me thanxz alot
Posted by Brittney; updated 04/06/06

2 Daughters     (4 replies)

Can anyone help me plan my daughters 15 and sweet 16?i need all the help i can get.im from houston,texas
Posted by irasema; updated 04/06/06

Quinceanera Songs     (1 reply)

Who sings the song "Dance with my father" or any other good song for the quinceanera dance with the father.
Posted by Iris; updated 04/06/06

TRY OUTS, D-Town Boy'z Cadetes O.C     (1 reply)

This is Angel from D-Town Boy`z O.C Cadetes, I Just want to say that we are looking for new people we practice at "Plaza De Las Americas" on Sundays 2:00-6:00 for more info contact Noel (469)-951-0781 or Angel (214)941-6750 .........
Posted by Angel D'T; updated 04/06/06

Quinceanera    

Hey i got a new song for the father daughter dance its Tus 15 anos by los tucanes de tijuana its real good i think. Oh yea and does anybody have any ideas of what to put in the inside of a vase for roses. The vase is shaped in a triangle shape its real cool but if any ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 04/06/06

Pics On Quinceanera Decorations    

Please email me some pics on Cinderella Theme. I appreciate it.......Thank You Very Much.........Sally
Posted by Sally; updated 04/02/06

LOOKING FOR OLD QUINCEANERA SONG     (10 replies)

Iam looking for an old quinceanera song that i heard when i was in high school about 14yrs ago It had a little girl singing with her dad . I think it was called "Un Chica muy especial" but iam not sure. Does anyone know who the artist and the name of the song. My ...
Posted by Jay; updated 04/02/06

PHOTO & VIDEO    

HEY ANYONE HERE IN FORT MYERS FLORIDA I`D LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS A GOOD AND NOT SO EXPENSIVE PHOTO & VIDEO PERSON THAT DOES GREAT WORK OR IF THEY DID YOURS LET ME KNOW I`M HAVING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE IN DEC 06 AND I NEED HELP
Posted by cecilia; updated 04/03/06

Favers    

Oh yea and my email is bribric45@yahoo.com
Posted by Bri; updated 04/04/06

Faver Email    

My email is BriBriC45@yahoo.com

Part Favers    

The theme is pink roses. The trime frame is Later summer, Agust probally. Amf anytype of favers, like things to rmeebr the party by. But not too exspencive. Mabie things my family adn I can make?

WHERE CAN I FIND A CHEAP SALON?    

I need 2 find a cheap salon but not 4 me, 4 my cuz, she`s having a 15.U c here`s da ding, iz cuz her aunt died so & her aunt was da one who was going 2 pay 4 her salon & d.j.I feel bad 4 her cuz she`s worked & been planing this moment 4 a long time, i think she ...
Posted by FLIPEROCHIE; updated 04/04/06

Cakes    

Hey everyone i was wondering if any of you guyz know where to find a cake design?if you can pleaze let me know regina_barajas@yahoo.com thanks...best of wishes to all of you
Posted by Regina Barajas; updated 04/06/06

MY SWEET 15     (1 reply)

My Quinceanera is on September 24,2006 of this year. Im going to wear a big white and pink rose dress. Im also going to have cadetes for my fifteen. They are called MOTIVATION CADETES. My party is going to be big becuz family from chicago, Guatemala, mexico, florida,...
Posted by Nancy Ceci ; updated 03/28/06

My XV (Pictures)     (4 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 03/28/06

Cinderella Guest Book Stand    

I purchased a beautiful Cinderella Guest book stand from Quinceanera Castles & Carriages and it is the most beautiful carriage that I have ever seen. For each item that I purchase from someone on PartyPop, I will write about it and so far, I have not be upset at the ...
Posted by Mika; updated 03/28/06

Christian Quince    

Please help! anybody who has any ideas or guides to a NON CATHOLIC quinceanera church ceromony . (preferably non denomination)
Posted by joleen; updated 03/28/06

Sweet 16 In Atlanta, Georgia     (4 replies)

Hi, Need help in planning my daughter`s Sweet 16 party in Atlanta- such as location, caterer, etc. At the end of May- any ideas???
Posted by tracy; updated 03/29/06

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (20 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 03/30/06

Songs For Video Video    

Okay well i`m picking songs to put in my 15 video as my pictures are shown. I really dont know what to do i have been looking for songs but i just cant find the right ones. If anyone knows of any songs.. English or spanish doesnt matter.. That deal with growing up and ...
Posted by Janette; updated 03/30/06

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (1 reply)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 03/30/06

Cinderella Cake Stand     (1 reply)

Can anyone tell me where I can find a cinderella carriage cake stand pleas.
Posted by amaya; updated 03/31/06

Part Favors     (1 reply)

Anyone have ides for cheap but nice quince party favors . Mabie ones we can make our selfs, and things that both girls and guys will like?
Posted by Bri; updated 04/01/06

MAKE ALL HER DREAMS COME TRUE!    

Beautiful centerpieces and favors that are made to be remembered. Everything is custom made so they are unique to your event and are just what you are dreaming of for your special day. Email me anytime I am always happy to brainstorm with you to come up with the ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/01/06