I NEED DIS SONG!! WATS IT CALLD!! :(    

ANYBODY PLZ GIV ME DA SONG 4 A QUINCE 4 ME AND MY BROTHER 2 DANCE 2. THE 1 WHERE IN THE END HE SAY... IM NOT ONLY YOUR FRIEND BUT IM ALSO YOUR BROTHER... PLEASE!!??? EMERGENCY
Posted by jennifer* baby g; updated 08/03/06

RENEE HELP ME OUT!! I NEED DAT SONG!! PLEASE!! ANYBODY??    

OMG!! I NEED 2 KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG DAT I CAN DANCE WIT MY BROTHER!! IN DA END IT SAYS ...IM NOT ONLY YOUR FRIEND BUT YOUR BROTHER!! PLEASE MY QUINCE IS IN NOVEMBER!!!
Posted by jennifer* baby g; updated 08/03/06

WHOLESALE QUINCE GOWNS     (1 reply)

I am a distributor for a wedding dress designer and we can make you THE DRESS OF YOUR DREAMS!! We use all the same lush fabrics as the original designer. We can have your gown to you in a matter of weeks NOT months and months All gowns are made to your ...
Posted by inspiredcouture; updated 08/03/06

Re: Quinceanera Speech     (5 replies)

I would love your daughters speech please!! Please email me at laya_francisco@yahoo.com
Posted by layla; updated 08/03/06

Padrinos     (1 reply)

How many Padrinos do I need? and for what?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/03/06

Your Guests Will Love These Favors At Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers unique favors for your Quinceanera! We also offer beautiful jewelry, flip flops and other things teen girls love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/03/06

QUINCEANERA    

HELP HELP HELP HELP ME POR FAVORZ IM PLANNIN MY QUINCE BUT IM BERRY CONFUSED I NEED SUM1 WIT EXPERIENCE LOL 2 HELP ME WIT DA SONG
Posted by LUCIA; updated 08/01/06

Re: Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi, I requested the Christian Service on July 17, 2006 but I think there was some confusion on my part or the fact that I used my personal email address and didn`t check it right away and apparently I didn`t verify my email address and that might be the reason why I ...
Posted by Jeannette; updated 08/01/06

Sweet 16    

Im having a cinderella themed sweet 16. If anyone has ideas please send them to me!! (asvidoli@yahoo.com) i need dresses, favors, cake ideas ect... I thought it would be neat to arrive ina horse drwan carriage decorated appropriatly to the theme. So if you know of ...
Posted by ashley; updated 08/01/06

Cake Stand     (2 replies)

Please sent me a picture of your carriage cake stand
Posted by lilly; updated 08/01/06

CHOREOGRAPHY     (2 replies)

MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING HER QUINCE IN AUGUST O7 WE WANT TO START PRACTICING NOW WITH A CHOREOGRAPHER PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANY ONE CAN HELP
Posted by LANEY; updated 08/02/06

Quinceanera Budget     (1 reply)

Does anyone have any idea on how much money i should spend overall?!?!? what is a good budget for a quinceanera?!?!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/02/06

FUN PSYCHIC READINGS BY RENOWN PSYCHIC JACKIE BARRETT    

Jackie Barrett is a renown psychic medium w/ over 23yrs experience & has been featured on Access Hollywood, A&E and several newspapers & magazines. Jackie can make your next event a memorable one w/ her amazingly accurate readings & her uplifitng personality. Jackie is ...
Posted by jackie barrett; updated 08/02/06

Beautiful Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, unique favors for your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/03/06

Damas Dress     (1 reply)

If a quinceanera dress is white with black trim. Can the Damas wear black gowns. My abuela said she doesn`t think black gowns are appropriate for a quinceanera.
Posted by Carol; updated 07/30/06

My Fifteen Pics!!    

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 07/30/06

Favors You'll Love For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful and unique favors for your Quinceanera that your guests will love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/31/06

I NEED HELP Finding Songsand Ideas 4 Hairstyles 4 My 15.    

I need help finding songs 4 my 15 and I also need some ideas of hairstyles. Please anyone that can help me please send me a e-mail! My e-mail address is finemexicana4lyfe@yahoo.com
Posted by Cindy; updated 07/31/06

Hand Painted & Personalized Bubble Wands 1.00 EACH!    

August Special Www.cmbcrafts.com Bubble wands hand painted & Personalized to your colors, themes, etc. Email me anytime to order or you may purchase directly off the website and I will email you for details, colors, etc. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/31/06

More Traditions!     (2 replies)

Well, i know that besides the doll, which was already posted, the quinceanera is given a tiara, earings, a rosary, and a bible. Also, the father of the quinceanera changes her shoes (which are flats) and put on her feet heels, which is the transition from childhood to ...
Posted by isabel; updated 07/31/06

Is This A Good Ides     (2 replies)

Ok so i was gonna have a sweet 16 and since my sisters birthday is only 3 days apart from mine i didnt wasnt to have it the following weekend of my birthday b/c i figured it would be messed up cuz on her birthday the spot light is on me....so we decided to have out ...
Posted by corrine; updated 07/31/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 07/31/06

NeEd CaDeTs    

Yo Pplz i need to know da most crunk cadet group for my homegurlz 15th!! She needs some ideas!! tell me who u think we should get!! HOLLA!!
Posted by Briana; updated 07/31/06

MY MOM TOOK MY QUINCE AWAY     (2 replies)

Well I had a deal with my mom about my quince. The deal was that I couldn`t have a boyfriend until after my quince which was going to be in january 2007 in mexico. I turned 15 in may 2006. However in december 2005 I met a guy who I liked and he liked me too. We talked ...
Posted by ANDREINA; updated 08/01/06

Quince Songs     (10 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 08/01/06