TO ALL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA QUINCEANERAS    

15 anera SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/26/06

Custom Designed & Budget Friendly Centerpieces & Favors!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com There you will see some EXAMPLES of orders I have done. All orders are custom designed to what YOU are dreaming of for your special day! Email me anytime I am always happy to brainstorm with you and work on pricing as well. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/26/06

FAVORS YOUR GUESTS WILL LOVE AT YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful and unique favors your guests will love at your Quinceanera! We also custom made flip flops, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/24/06

Pachuco Suits..    

I wanted to know does anyone know what kind of dresses would go with the pachuco suits... Imma have it an oldie style... Pero i need to know what dresses go with it for my damas...
Posted by Candi ; updated 08/25/06

Qunice Christian Church Service    

Hey Pat I would appreciated alot if you can send me the Quince christian church service. Thanks again.
Posted by Maria ; updated 08/25/06

BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful and unique favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry flip flops custom decorated, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/25/06

Planning Guide     (1 reply)

Please send me the free planning guide, I am planning a quinceanera for my God Daughter.
Posted by Terri; updated 08/21/06

Sweet 15     (1 reply)

I need help planning my sweet 15 if any body can help me please email me at od413@yahoo.com or at drcutie_809@hotmail.com Thanks
Posted by odalis; updated 08/21/06

UNIQUE & BEAUTIFUL FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry custom made flip flops, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/22/06

New Favors For Your Special Day    

We have just added about 30 new and beautiful favors...place card holders, place card frames, Crystal Choice. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and have a look. Happy planning!!! Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 08/22/06

2 JENNIFER LOPEZ OR DADDY YANKEE!!!     (1 reply)

I REALLY WANT JENNIFER LOPEZ OR DADDY YANKEE AT MY QUINCEANERA. JENNIFER LOPEZ HAZ BEEN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SINGER SINCE I WUZ 4 YEARZ OLD. AND MY FRIENDZ AND I LUV DADDY YANKEE 2 DEATH! IF NE1 HAZ ANY CONTACT INFO ON EITHER 1 OF THEZE ARTISTZ PLZ REPLY OR EMAIL ME AT ...
Posted by tiffany; updated 08/22/06

PERSONALIZED FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, unique and personalized favors for your Quinceanera! We also offer custom decorated flip flops, jewelry, and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/22/06

Sweet 15     (3 replies)

Am puertorican and need help finding tiaras and tuxedos for my quinceanera
Posted by chelsea; updated 08/22/06

Quinceaneras     (12 replies)

Hi I am 14 and my mother and I are planning a quinceanera. I would be very greatful if anyone with any ideas (not any thing spicific) could e-mail me at Lollypop971@aol.com. Thanks
Posted by Micki; updated 08/23/06

Quince Pic's    

If anyone out there would like to share your quince pic`s I would like to see them. Here is my e-mail littledevil521@yahoo.com Thankx in advance
Posted by Toby; updated 08/16/06

SOME QUINCEANERA WEBSITES    

I have found these websites very helpful: Www.be15.com (a lot of products and ideas) Www.my15birthday.com (the vendors answer RIGHT away) Http://www.danceusapro.com/products.htm (scroll down until u get to the waltzes and melodies for quinceaneras...more music) ...
Posted by laura; updated 08/17/06

Quince PIX     (13 replies)

Hey guys well I had my Quince and it was amazing I did it in Mexico December 28 2005 in my home town and It was like wow. I did it together with my cousin and we had to wake up at 3am to start getting ready cause the mass was at like 10am by the way not a good idea try ...
Posted by Nicci; updated 08/17/06

Quinceanera Song    

The song my daughter is dancing is es mi nina bonita or chiquita mia does 2 are real good
Posted by julie; updated 08/19/06

BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers unique favors for your Quinceanera your guests will love! We also carry beautiful jewelry, custom made flip flops, and many other items teenage girls love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/18/06

Help!     (1 reply)

I am planning a quince for my daughter in a couple of years. My problem is that i want her to have a church ceremony but ,she isn`t baptized hasn`t done her first communion nor has she done her conformation. I never really pushed the church issue with her and now i ...
Posted by alexandria; updated 08/18/06

Help Me    

I did not have a quincerena for my 15th birthday, so I am going to be having mine for my 18th birthday in June. I need help planning stuff and the dresses. Can anyone help me.
Posted by Micaela; updated 08/18/06

Personalized Favors & Gifts For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, personalized favors and gifts for your Quinceanera! We also carry beautiful jewelry, flip flops, and other great things teenage girls love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/19/06

UNIQUE & BEAUTIFUL FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers unique and beautiful favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry beautiful jewelry, flip flops and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/20/06

LET ME HELP YOU, PLAN YOUR QUINCEANERA     (2 replies)

The Venetian Palace is a One Stop Shopping Banquet Hall. Packages include Hall, Linens, Catering, Cleaning, Security, Dj, Cake, Flower Centerpieces, Open Bar, Limousine, Photography & Video. We even can help with your invitations. Let Venetian Palace help you make your ...
Posted by RAY; updated 08/20/06

Personalized Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, personalized favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry flip flops, jewelry, and many other neat things that teenage girls love! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/21/06