Dallas Is Krunker

Houston ain`t got shiat on Dallas i`v been up to dat bunk -a$$ city a sh*t loads of times. Only cuz ya`ll got Beyonce and all them f*ckers don`t mean sh*t. And who tha f*ck gives a sh*t about NASA!?.......i sho don`t .Dallas gots krunk a$$ people and isn`t Houston the FATEST city in the US? ....UH..... YEAH y"all are so y`all need to sit on your fat a$$es and shut da f*ck up cuz d-town will stay on top of anything y`all got. That`s why y`all are on here trying to get OUR cadets.

PS- Funky Town stay out of this. This is for the Big Sh*t Cities OK

Duece n quit hattin
Posted by JOe; updated 10/09/05

DALLAS SUCKS THAT`S THE END OF IT DON`T EVEN BOTHER WRITTING HURR. K? BYE.
Posted by Houston; updated 11/03/05

First off all, dallas is the eight largest city and houston is slightly larger by a few thousand, GET YO FACT RIGHT HOMEBOY, yes houston got all them fat rappers, but they just spittin nonsense, the one and only rapper dead or alive will always be TUPAC SHAKUR and NOTORIOUS B.I.G, besides beyonce probably suckkin jay z`s verga by now, dallas is krunker because we got all then crunk a$$ qunceaneras with a bunch of talented ni99as that know how to dance, and besides play n skills be helpin lil flip out, so i dont know why yall arguin we should really rep TEXAS THIRD COAST DURRTY SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by BIG GIO; updated 11/13/05

Dang Big Gio, u 4rm Dallas? U writtin in all the posted messages huh? Well ur right about that last part but dang. Calm down i know u don`t mean that about our rappers rappin` sh-t. I know u like Turn it Up by Chamillionair or Sittin Sidewayz by Paul Wall. Right? n i know u dont live in Houston so u probably dont know about our quinceaneras n if uv`e been to one here n it sucked ,sorry, but im sure u`ve been 2 sum quinceanera over there that sucked too. O n im agirl so it`s homegurl not homeboy, i wrote that message u responding to. Sorry i didn`t know yall were the 8th largest. But i still think that otha poem u wrote was really good so dont think i hate u just cuz u corrected me. W/B.

Bye !!!
Posted by UnKnOwN/Houston; updated 11/13/05

Dang yall r gettin on my nerves
Posted by !; updated 11/20/05

Well I don`t even know u but sh!t u know what da deal is..Houston aint got sh!t on D*town...
Posted by D*town Loca; updated 12/21/05

Man its all bout FUNKY TOWN.........not dallas
Posted by ................; updated 12/30/05

Man fu*k yall people that are 4rm dallas yall can suck my d**k 4 all i care of yeah we are fat but thats cause we got d good s**t. SO F**K YALL IS ALL ABOUT HTOWN
Posted by htown; updated 04/17/06