CADETS

Hey I am having a Quinceanera in November and I am looking for a Cadet Crew that TRAVELS.... I don`t know if any of these crews travel but one ex-cadet from Latin Illusion told me that Latin Illusion did and they performed at a 15 in a different state.... Well does anyone know a cadet group that travels? and will travel to the Phoenix, Arizona area?
Posted by laura; updated 05/22/06

Yeah Have Home Boyz in Different groups like My homboy Luis is on the DallasDreamBoyz and not to long ago they had a XV at H-Town so I`m pretty Sure they could travel to other states.I also have other home boyz in the Dream Team and they have told me about the XV`z they go to out of Dallas. And I have seen them Perform And their good.
Posted by Latin Princess; updated 06/05/06

Well you can always try the latin boys of fort worth or dallas. They are both bad ass and you can always ask if they travel. I know for a fact that they dance bad assbecause i;ve seen them dance at IV anos and at compatitions, and because im dating one of the latin boys of forth worth. N-E-Wayz if you want a # or something hit me up with a e-mail at wish_angel73@yahoo.com
Posted by mixblood; updated 06/07/06