Quinceanera On A Budget     (4 replies)

Anne, please send me your idea on a quinceanera on a budget, letty.ramos@calbar.ca.gov
Posted by Letty; updated 05/02/07

Combining Beige,Gold, And Yellow?     (1 reply)

My dress 4 mi quince is goin 2 b the 1 from beauty & da beast. Yeah, its goin 2 b yellow,not so bright though...i was thinkin of havin my damas in like some goldish color...but now idk im kinda havin 2nd thoughts about it....when i went 2 c da balloons dey had 3 ...
Posted by newnew; updated 05/02/07

Cadets    

Hey, do any of u know any cadets in Dallas, Tx? If u do can u give me some of their websites.....please. All i need is their website.(ex. Latin illusion cadets, d-town boys.)
Posted by Mayra; updated 05/02/07

The Quince Song     (3 replies)

Hey my name is Aurora. I have been hearing there is a Mother daughter dance! and i was wondering if it was true, becausemy mommyis my hero and i love her. I want her to know she means the world and everythign more to me! i wanted to suprise her! caus eive been telling ...
Posted by Aurora; updated 05/02/07

Iv Got A Boy Friend But I Like Some1 Else Plz Help     (2 replies)

Well im goin out with this guy called rowan who i really like but iv started 2 like this other boy called george well iv kinda always liked george. So my boyfriend rowan loves me so much. He never wants to break up and he is looking forward 2 our next date. But george ...
Posted by jodie; updated 05/02/07

Need Musica 4 Baile Sorpresa     (1 reply)

Hey i need help findin music 4 my baile sorpresa im having dis sort of remix type its gonna start wit duranguense quebradita cumbia tango n its end wit merengue n its not going 2 last more dan 5 minutes but i need help findin some appropriate music 4 duranguense n ...
Posted by Ale; updated 05/02/07

Clueless    

I wanted to have my quinces around my birthday, but when we didn`t have enought money, my parents promised they`d make it up later. It`s almost been half a year, and we haven`t planned a thing. I really want a traditional quinces, even if it`s cheap, but I don`t know ...
Posted by Andri Niki; updated 04/28/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (20 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 04/28/07

Waltz    

I need instuctions on how todance the Marcha Triunfal de Aida. The guy that was going to instruct us will not be available and the Quenceanera is May 5.
Posted by Patricia; updated 04/29/07

Versos Para Invitacion    

Hola....nesecito ayuda con versos para poner en mi invitacion yy tambien nesecito poner mi informacion y la direccion ect...tengo que mandar a buscar mis inviaciones y nesecito versos bonitos de quinceanera ...si me pueden ayudar se los voy agradecer mucho!!!
Posted by loraine; updated 04/29/07

MUST SEE - Centerpieces, Favors And MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/01/07

Regal Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

One of a kind, brand new, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands available for your Quinceanera, Cinderella Theme, or Fairytale Event. Www.cinderellafantasy.com Visit our page for more info: Forever Fantasy
Posted by Adina; updated 05/01/07

Gift Registry    

Is it rude to put a gift Registry Card in with Quinceanera invitations? I am having My quince Celebration with My cousin and her mom thinks that it is rude to do this. Any suggestions? Thanks, Steph...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/01/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/01/07

Bottle And Cup Holder For 15nera    

I need a cup and bottle holder for a 15nera.
Posted by ana; updated 04/24/07

Need Song    

Please I need a song I can dance with my dad and brother if u know one send me a email to Parisfrenchcandy@yahoo.com Or myspace.com/mexicanstargirl Thanks
Posted by Adriana; updated 04/25/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please send me a copy of the free quinceanera planning guide
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/25/07

Qinceanera Waltz    

I am in the Riverside County Area, does anyone know any waltz instructors??
Posted by Mary; updated 04/25/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/25/07

Quinceanera Gift     (2 replies)

I have been invited to a Quinceanera. I do not know what is an appropriate gift for the young girl who invited me. There was an elegant empty envelope that came with my invitation. Is it to put money into? Or should I get her a real gift, like a silver picture frame, ...
Posted by Lynn; updated 04/25/07

Your Quince, But You're Not Hispanic     (1 reply)

If you belong to a family that are planning a Quinceanera for a girl who is not Hispanic, please contact me. I`d be interested in interviewing you for an article about this trend. I`m a freelance reporter and a graduate student in Columbia University`s journalism ...
Posted by Joe Gould; updated 04/25/07

Quince Songs     (1 reply)

Having a quince in june but cant find vals songs HELP!! but i dont want them to have words please hwlp me ASAP email me too to let me know Tru_Emotionz559@yahoo.com
Posted by yvette; updated 04/25/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/27/07

Help    

Need help findin a place were dey sell marine alfits
Posted by anel ; updated 04/27/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 04/28/07