My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 04/02/06

Hey well i would really like to see them please. Amalia
Posted by Amalia; updated 04/02/06

Please email your pics - thanks
Posted by leslie; updated 04/03/06

Hey my sister just had hers on the 17 of dec in mexico and i am having mine next year and i really want some good ideas!!! PLEAZE SEND ME UR PICS ASAP!!! THANX!!!
Posted by Judi; updated 04/07/06

I would love to see your pics could u plzz send them to me at beachbabi4226@yahoo.com
Posted by gabriella; updated 04/09/06

Hey whats up. I would love 2 see ya pics. Send them to me at : alisha_isha70@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by alisha; updated 04/10/06

Hey my mona is mona i need songs to dance to and a suprise dance for everyone can you help me ? my party is in 3 months i need help fast. Can you e-mail me at chica7847@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by mona; updated 04/29/06

I would like to see your pics

Leslierdh@austin.rr.com
Posted by leslie; updated 05/06/06

Send them to my email angelinapacas@yahoo.com. Im haveing my step daughter one next year and im trying to get ideas if you have nay please do advise

Thanks
Posted by NANGELINA; updated 01/11/07

Hey I would like to see your pix of your quinceanera send them to me @ isabel_cruzballeza@yahoo.com. My cousin is having her in jan. 27 and i would to help help so can you send them asap thanks!! hope to hear from very soon. Isabel
Posted by Isabel Cruz; updated 01/12/07

Hey could you send me some of your pics cuz im going to have my 15 in april 21 2007
Posted by Luz; updated 01/31/07

Would love to see them.Coulde you give me some hints on what I need becouse I will be doing mine in Sep.
Posted by Maria; updated 02/03/07

Would love to see them.
Posted by Marie; updated 02/03/07

I my niece need some ideas 4 her 15. Plz send pics to us.
Posted by beatriz; updated 06/09/07

Yes, please send me your pics. Thank you. =]
Posted by Loreal; updated 06/16/07

I would like to see pic. My kid is having one next sept i need some ideas( need to chose a color )
Posted by monica; updated 06/25/07

Hey i would really like 2 se ur quince pics
Posted by jai; updated 06/29/07

Please send me pics of your party
Posted by kimme; updated 07/05/07

I would love to see your pics. You can email me them at joisweet16@yahoo.com also, do you have to have a videographer at your quince or could you just have the photograher
Posted by joi; updated 07/12/07

Can i see your pics too i really need ideas. Thank you
My email is kraziebaebi4lfe@gmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 07/13/07

Hey Erika,

I dont really know u but i sure would like to see some pictures... I want to get nice ideas for my 15..
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/16/07