My Quince In October    

My quince is in a OCTOBER and I see if you know any nice updos for MY hairAnd also i want to see some hairstyles for my damas` hair. Plus I want my damas to have all the same hairstyles. Does anyone know of any websites I can go to so I can see some hairstyles?
Posted by jackie; updated 06/15/07

Walts Help    

Hey this is Lillish and i was wondering if there are any teachers in the bay area [510] or Union City, that would teach walts[vals]. I really need someone. If there is anyone may you reply to this message?
Posted by Lillish; updated 06/15/07

MUST SEE - CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA. All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/14/07

Sweet 16 Choreographer    

Hello I had just had my 15 birthday pass June 1st. I had missed my chance on a quince but now we are planning a sweet 16 for me next year. We want to get everything down so we know what we are doing and how much everything will come out to be. We are looking for a ...
Posted by Diana; updated 06/14/07

Re: Quinceanera Vals Teacher/Choreographer    

Hey i realy looking for a choreographer for my quincenera , my 15 is going to be on december 15,2007 and i realy need a choreographer please e-mail me i am from houston, texas
Posted by vane; updated 06/15/07

GREAT CHAIR COVERS!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/15/07

I Need A Choreographer     (1 reply)

Please can someone help me? I need a choreographer for my daughters sweet sixteen. Please help
Posted by Hermalinda ; updated 06/13/07

Poem N Speech    

Can u please send me a peom n a speech its on december
Posted by yadira; updated 06/13/07

Help With Quince Songs    

I need to find a couple of songs for a slideshow of pictures of me growing up...and i want to know some songs that say how I was a little girl but now I am a young woman ...please help me :D
Posted by Evelyn ; updated 06/13/07

Wanting To Buy    

I live in Austin, Texas and looking for the following Items for my own personal use: 6 and 8 foot columns (lighted or not) i prefer plastic/acrylic Carriage cake holder Tall metal flower table centerpiece stands
Posted by Salfaro; updated 06/14/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (2 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 06/14/07

Centerpeices    

Anyone out there with centerpieces ideas for my daughters quince thanks
Posted by Lupe; updated 06/14/07

Themes    

I would appreicate if anyone would like to share you quince themes to get ideas for my daughters quince. Thanks, Lupe
Posted by Lupe; updated 06/14/07

Sweet 16    

I need some one to help in with my dance,my speech,also my ballroom decoration
Posted by gorda; updated 06/14/07

BUDGET FRIENDLY & GORGEOUS CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA. All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/11/07

Sweet Sixteen Song List    

For all those who have requested a list of Sweet 16 songs, here are the best: You’re Sixteen – Ringo Starr Only 16 – Dr. Hook or Sam Cooke Sixteen Candles – The Crests or Sha Na Na Sweet little 16 – Chuck Berry Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen – Neil Sedaka ...
Posted by Rick; updated 06/11/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (5 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/11/07

HELP PLZ!    

Okay...well my friend is having a 15 and she chose me as her madrina de el regalo de sorpresa and i have no clue what to get her! =[ plz help thanx!
Posted by LESLIE; updated 06/11/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/11/07

Speech Poem    

HELP, my daughter`s quinceanera is on September 15, 2007 and I need several things still. Can anyone help me with a nice speech or poem, that includes deceased memebers of the family & how do I word the padrinos list and corte de honor on a seperate sheet, not on ...
Posted by Virginia; updated 06/11/07

My Dress    

I have allready pick my color`s for my quince but i dont know what TYPE of dress do i want......it is really hard to pick 1 dress cuz i`m getting my dress made for me and it`s hard to choose I NEED HELP!!!! P.S My colors are lavender and my gurls are light pink
Posted by Anabel; updated 06/12/07

Speech Request    

Hi, would love to read what you wrote for our upcoming Quinceanera
Posted by Sylvia; updated 06/12/07

CHAIR COVER RENTALS $2.00!!    

Posted by Rory; updated 06/13/07

Quinceneara    

I am trying to think of a gift to give to chambelanes in a quince. The mother wanted to give each of the girls recuerdo but i said the boys should have one too and I will take care of that, but i cannot come up with any ideas. Anyone got some ideas?
Posted by Rose; updated 06/13/07

Decorating     (1 reply)

Help! My sister is looking for someone to come in and decorate the place my niece is having her Sweet 16.
Posted by Lissette; updated 06/13/07