Speech And Poem    

I am having a quincenera for my niece i will like you to share your speech and poem
Posted by lucy; updated 05/26/07

A SALE LIKE THIS WON'T LAST LONG - DON'T MISS OUT!    

CENTERPIECES, FLUTES, BUBBLE WANDS, VOTIVE HOLDERS ALL CUSTOM DESIGNED TO YOUR EVERY DETAIL!!! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/26/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/24/07

Quinceanera Choreographer    

I live in stockton, ca and i need a choreographer because my quineanera is in july and i have 14 girls to tech a dance to. Please help!!
Posted by Engracia M.; updated 05/24/07

Female Mariachi's    

Are there any female mariachi groups located in Chicago or near Wisconsin? I know there are some in Texas and California, too far.
Posted by Liz; updated 05/24/07

Looking For An Experienced Quincenera Coordinator     (1 reply)

Event will be August 08 in Mesquite Texas and we are looking for an experienced coordinator with references.
Posted by Dianne; updated 05/25/07

Grupos    

My sister needs a good grupo para sus quince anos. If anybody knows of any in da area of dalton plz contact me in my email @ aguilera16@aol.com.
Posted by sugey; updated 05/23/07

QUINCENERA MUSIC     (8 replies)

PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME QUINCENERA MUSIC. I NEED A SONG FOR MY NIECE WHEN SHE DANCES WITH HER FATHER AND IF POSSIBLE DIFFERENT KIND OF SONGS I NEED TO FIND A WEB SITE WERE I COULD FIND A VARIETY OF QUINCENERA MUSIC
Posted by LIDIA; updated 05/21/07

Great Entertainment    

Want to throw a memorable event? What better way to get the party started than with a belly dancer? Amartia will add glamour, mystery and sophistication to your next event. Her performance is family-friendly and she can dance to taped or live music. Visit our page ...
Posted by Amartia; updated 05/22/07

XV Pixs    

Please e-mail me your pixs
Posted by wendy; updated 05/22/07

What Should I Give 4 Recuerdos?    

I`m having my quinceanera diz fall n idk wut 2 give ppl as recuerdos. My sis had hers 2 yrs ago n my aunt gave her hers but I can`t ask her 2 do dat 4 me cuz shes giving me something else so wut should i give?
Posted by ana; updated 05/22/07

Choreographers    

DO3S ANYONE KNOW OF ANY CHOREOGRAPHERS IN MONROE NORTH CAROLiNA AREA..IF YALL DO PLZ Contact Me
Posted by Yessica; updated 05/22/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (3 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 05/22/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/22/07

Inviataciones     (3 replies)

Hola mi nombre es Susi I need some help. Tengo que mandar ah acer mis invitaciones pero necesito versos bonitos para mostrar todami informacion. Si me entienden> Tengo algunas ideas pero necesito mas versos o poemas para agradecer los padrinos y poner toda mi ...
Posted by susi; updated 05/18/07

HI...    

Hey well i just wasnted to ask you which songs are good to dance with the padrinos and a song to dance with my dad... Could you please help me find a couple...
Posted by MARCELA; updated 05/18/07

Duaghters Quience     (1 reply)

My daughters theme is Beauty and the beast and I need table decoration ideas and invitations.
Posted by Maree; updated 05/19/07

U DREAM IT I CREATE IT- UNIQUE CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/19/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/20/07

15era    

I really need help getting started first of all--- How much does the average 15era cost?? and What if the family doesnt live in-state?? where should the 15era be held at?? help me please respond ASAP!!!
Posted by Aileen; updated 05/21/07

In Need OF A Cheoragrapher!    

I need A cherographer that knows how to dance but i mean dance hip-hop really good!! I need them for my quince in oct! Its in the san fernando area in california
Posted by Leslie; updated 05/20/07

TINKERBELL, CINDERELLA, BETTY BOOP, ETC. GORGEOUS!!!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/21/07

I Need A Choreographer Fast!    

I need a choreographer fast because we only got 1 dance which is one of the vals and i still need the bailes de sorpresa which means you have to dance merengue and reggaeton really and i mean really good oh and i need one more vals can anyone help me i live in pasadena ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/21/07

Song To Dance With My Court     (1 reply)

Hey i need a song to dance with my court [ my 6 candles] I found a song to dance to with my Dad but I am still struggling on finding a good song... Any ideas?? Thanks Xxlilguyanesefreakxx@hotmail.com
Posted by Kristina; updated 05/21/07

Quinceanera Guide     (3 replies)

Please send me one of your free Quinceanera guides. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Posted by Diana; updated 05/21/07