Quineanera Poems

I want to have an invitation with a unique poem on it, but the problem is that im not very good with stuff like that
Please help
Posted by yasi; updated 06/23/07

Hey I can help you! If you tell me some things you specifically want in the poem I can think of something. Just give me some info..........
Posted by Thalia; updated 06/26/07

The theme for my quinceanera is the little mermaid under the sea and i would like to include a short poem or verse in my invitation related to my theme please.i would appreciate any ideas that you may have.
Thank you for your help.
-yasi
Posted by yasi; updated 06/26/07

Well do you want it in english or spanish? And do u wan tit 2 ryhme? I can make one up w/ this info ok
:-]
Posted by Thalia; updated 06/28/07

It could be in spanish and yes i would like it to rhyme. It doesnt have to be anything fancy or long but it does have to be original and unique. Thank you for helping i appreciate it very much.
-yasi
Posted by yasi; updated 06/28/07

Orale pues i`ll get back 2 u ASAP. Y no ay probelma. Alwayz happy 2 help!
Posted by Thalia; updated 06/28/07

Thanx very mucho lol
Posted by yasi; updated 06/28/07

OMG THAT IS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! MY MOM IS SCREAMING B/C ITS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
Posted by YASMIN; updated 07/07/07

Thank you i will
Posted by yasmin; updated 07/07/07

Where do you live?
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/10/07

Orlando you?
Posted by yasi; updated 07/10/07

North Carolina... When is ur XV gonna be. I`m planning mine 2 be next year ( i hope)
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/11/07

October 27
Posted by yasi; updated 07/11/07

Thalia can you help me write a poem too? mine needs to be in english. I do not have a theme. Just tell me what you need to write it and i will tell you. THanks
Posted by joi; updated 07/12/07

Joi, I can help you. Can you tell me anything specific you want in your poem, do you need it to ryhme, how long or short do you want it to be, ect...
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/12/07

Umm..my party is all white and the colors are red black and white. I kinda want to ask for money it on november 10 i athletic, i love tweety(should i make that the theme?)i fun, crazy out goin...can u write the poem to make it seem like its goin to be the best party there goin to attend. Which it is and i does have to rhyme. Wateva you come up with is good for me. If i need another poem can i email you the ideas?
Posted by joi; updated 07/12/07

Well I have to admit that is kinda hard... And ur probally gonna laugh but I thought u were like a mom looking for her daughters XV stuff LOL. Well umm...I need you to give me a MAIN point that you want in the poem.( ex. Tweety) and you didn`t tell me how long or short u want it... And i don`t have an e-mail but my dad does... Is that ok... Sorry if i`m making it dificult... Also if you want me to include your athletic and outgoing and any other charecter traits you have...

When you say "Umm..my party is all white" do you mean YOUR white... No ofense... I would need to know that to do the poem

Is this a SWEET 16 or a SWEET 15?

Sweet fifteen
Posted by yasi; updated 07/12/07