BLOWOUT    

COM 2THA BIG BLOWOUT ON MAY 18,2007 Jonthan Franco told me 2 so com
Posted by JOSHUA; updated 05/18/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/18/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/16/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/17/07

Help?    

What should I do if I have a Winter Wonderland Theme, and my colors are Red/Silver/White and i need some decoration ideas. And court GIFTS WHAT SHOULD I DO?????!??!?!?!!??!?!!??
Posted by Isabel; updated 05/17/07

Parent Verse    

Would any one out there have a nice speach, poem, verse that I could see to try to write one up for my daughters Quince. Also if some one could email me their daughters speach that would be great also so my daughter can start hers this will give her something to work ...
Posted by Kim; updated 05/18/07

Invitations    

I am planning to have a Quince in November and my theme is the Disney Princesses. I am looking for Disney Princess paper to make invitations or for any ideas on how to decorate my invations but also want it to be known what my theme is on the invitation. Please help! ...
Posted by kristen; updated 05/12/07

S. CALIFORNIA EVENT BANDS & MUSICIANS!    

S. CALIFORNIA EVENT BANDS & MUSICIANS! MUSICIANS, SINGERS, EMCEES & VOICE OVER for hire! VARIETY BANDS - playing all your favorite dance hits, latin, classics 80`s and ballads from all eras. You specify the style! Also available on acoustic! INDIVIDUAL MUSICIANS ...
Posted by Neil Smith; updated 05/13/07

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance    

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 05/14/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/15/07

AWESOME FAVORS!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com for unique and personalized favors that will leave your guests with a wonderful keepsake they can use again and again. Email me anytime - all items are custom designed to your every detail. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/15/07

CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES FOR ALL THEMES!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where even the most popular of themes are unique to your event as every item is hand painted and personalized to YOUR details! Email me anytime! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/15/07

Grupos    

Does anyone know of any local Grupos that play Duranguense in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. For a Quince
Posted by Cecilia ; updated 05/15/07

Gifts For My Court     (3 replies)

I would like to get a little gift for my Court , Does anyone have any Sugestions? Thanks, Stephanie.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/15/07

Lets Make Your Dreams A Reality!    

BE SURE TO VISIT WWW.CMBCRAFTS.COM HERE YOU WILL SEE EXAMPLES OF MY WORK - BUT EVERY ITEM IS CUSTOM DESIGNED TO YOUR DETAILS. EVEN A POPULAR THEME LIKE CINDERELLA, ETC. WILL BE UNIQUE FOR YOUR EVENT. EMAIL ME ANYTIME YOU WILL FIND MY PRICES VERY BUDGET ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/08/07

Re:What Color Of Dress Should I Get?     (7 replies)

My 15 is coming up really soon and I still don`t know what color 2 get my dress or the damas, they`re all burned!
Posted by jazmin; updated 05/09/07

Butterfly Kisses    

Is there a version of Butterfly Kisses with the mom instead of the dad?
Posted by Mimi; updated 05/09/07

Quinceanera Poes    

Please help me my quince is in july and i need a poem for my invitations quickly and if you can help me email me please Princesbabyjay@verizon.net thanks
Posted by jessica; updated 05/10/07

Quincenera Guide    

Please send me one of your freee quincenera guides i would really apreciate it thank you
Posted by Alicia; updated 05/10/07

MAKE HER DREAMS COME TRUE......    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/11/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/11/07

Speech For 15     (7 replies)

I wrote a great speech for a Quince that I emceed. If you would like to read/use it you can email me. Rpalacio4@yahoo.com
Posted by ruth@bannerot.co; updated 05/11/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (20 replies)

Posted by Pat; updated 05/12/07

Qunceanera Speech    

I would appreciate this very much. Thank you!
Posted by Wanda; updated 05/12/07

MUST HAVE CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your QUINCEANERA Every item is custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/12/07