Please Send Me Or Tell Me Were To Get Muy Especial    

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU HAVE IT CAN U SEND IT TO ME OR TELL ME WERE TO GET IT. I NEED IT FOR MY QUINCE TO DANCE WITH MY DAD.
Posted by !!!vanessa!!!!!; updated 06/05/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/04/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/02/07

Carriage Cake Stand     (3 replies)

Where you able to find any location in Los Angeles? Could you let me know if/when you do? I am looking for one and I`m still not in luck. I found a cake store in Downey, but there`s was cheesy looking.
Posted by Nikster; updated 06/03/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/04/07

I Cant Find Muy Especial!!!!    

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KEEEP ON LOOKIN FOR IT, BUT NOE FOUNDS AND I WANT TO USE IT INSTEAD OF OTHERS CAUSE ITS IN SPANISH AND IM HISPANIC AND MY MOM THAT KINDS THAT WANTS ME TO ROLL WITH WAT I ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/04/07

Quince Ceremony    

I really need your help with the ceremony,for my daughters quince.I am a christian mami and I DO NOT have a clue on the church service.So I am on a mission to get this info to our Pastor .Our quince is in 6-07
Posted by claudia; updated 05/30/07

Help For My Quince    

Any1 hav a vals teacherz numba bekuz i need 2 find a teacher 2 teach my vals tank chu
Posted by lucia; updated 05/30/07

Quinceanera Dresses     (12 replies)

Hey I`m looking for a quinceanera dress color baby blue and I wanted to see if any of you knew a store in california that sells them. I would prefer in fremont or near the bay area please e-mail me if you no any or a website with nice quinceanera dresses. Thank you.
Posted by Rose; updated 05/30/07

CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND     (3 replies)

Sweet 16, Bar/Bat Mitzvah. Quince Visit webpage and view photos..... Design to any theme,,, Call for price quote 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 05/31/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Posted by Pat; updated 05/31/07

Dama Does It Again... All Day Photo/Video $1500    

Full day photography and videography coverage for $1500. Summer dates still available :) Package includes... -Up to 9 hours of coverage - (Minimal) 300-400 Hi-resolution photos on DVD -4"x6" prints of all hi-resolution photos -Five 8"x10" photos of your ...
Posted by Dawn; updated 05/31/07

Christian Quinceanero    

Hi ladies: I need Ideas for the cermony for my daugther`s quinceaƱero I would greatly appreciate it.
Posted by Madeline; updated 06/01/07

Father Daughter Songs    

I`m really trying to find the best father daughter songs but i can`t so if you have any suggestions can you please tell me about them
Posted by marie; updated 06/02/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Posted by Pat; updated 05/26/07

"Create Additional Income From Home"    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. I would like to share this information with you. As a success mentor/coach with -Mentoring For Free- I help people create additional income from home. I`ve blended this information into building my business and I want to share it with you. ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 05/26/07

Bartender    

Soy Miguel de amh cantinero discuento para su fiestas privadas en su casa y para quinceanera muy barato por hora si enterecado hablame a 951-743-7859 gracias Visit our page for more info: Amh Discount Bartending
Posted by michael; updated 05/27/07

Quinceanera    

Please send me a copy of the candle ceremony
Posted by nora; updated 05/28/07

Teachers Of All Quinceanera Waltz    

Hey Thanks for taking the time in reading this. Hopefully you can help me out. Well as we all know that in my quinceanera i will be having a waltz and i need a choreographer that can help me out. So i need a good one who has been experienced. I live in Moreno Valley, ...
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/27/07

SUMMER SPECIAL $$ 10.00 OFF MENTION PARTY POP    

View my site for Personalized board/stand for Your candle lighting ceremony. Design to any theme..... SUMMER SPECIAL $ 10.00 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS SITE..... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 05/28/07

Quinceanera    

Hey, my daughter is having her quinceanera very soon and i was wondering what do i have to do to get the magazine.......if you can please send me one i would love that..........thank you for your time........
Posted by Gabby Alcantar; updated 05/28/07

Quince Anos De Mi Hija    

Puede usted mandarme un poema para mi hija que van a complir 15 anos.
Posted by Teresa; updated 05/29/07

THANK U NOTE TO MY COLLEAGUES    

I have already given birth to a baby girl & my colleagues & company have thrown me a after baby shower which was an excellent idea since i had a baby shower before baby was born.It was really nice & I would like to thank them for preparing & gathering the colleagues ...
Posted by SEEMA; updated 05/29/07

QUNICEANERA    

I need a choreographer, party, planner, and a hall for my 15!! I need it either in Fontana or Riverside. I`m NOT rich!! So if you know one please tell me my 15 is in Nov. 24.
Posted by MERCEDES; updated 05/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/29/07