I Need To Know Artists Names Of Some Good Spanish Dances    

Hi my quince is coming up and i wanna know the artists or song titles of some good spanish dances like theres one where you go from one side of the room to another its almost like skipping i guess but you turn on the beat does anyone know what im talkin about?
Posted by mandy; updated 06/10/07

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (1 reply)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 06/10/07

Dama De Honor!!!! Help PLEASE!!!    

Can anyone tell me what it is a Dama de Honor is supposed to do and wear? I`m really desperate because not everone has one in their quince and so it`s really hard finding information about it. Anything anyone can tell me would REALLY help. Thanx!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 06/09/07

Quinceanera Cadalogs    

Hey can you please send me one of your cadalogs thank you Name: Diana Fernandez Address: 4967 Adair Oak Drive 32829 City: orlando State Florida
Posted by Diana; updated 06/10/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (4 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/10/07

WALTZ HELP NEEDED ASAP    

My daughter is having her quince in August but all her damas & Chamberlains are backing out is there another way we she can have a waltz I have already paid for everything to the choregrapher . She is doing a cinderlla theme does she need to do a waltz ??
Posted by Adela; updated 06/10/07

Quinceanera Speech    

I need help with my quince,father and daughter song and quinceanera speech. Thank you .
Posted by kimberly; updated 06/07/07

Dama Dresses    

Well my 15 dress is light blue and my theme is cendrella I need help with my dama dresses what stye and color I was thinking about a royal blue or a white But idk so can ya`ll please help me If ya`ll have any ideas be email me at daddyspoiledlittlegirl15@hotmail....
Posted by Valerie; updated 06/07/07

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 06/07/07

!!    

I need a coordinater for my valse like now!!!!!!!!
Posted by maria; updated 06/07/07

Poem    

Please e-mail the poem... Carolyn9406@sbcglobal.net
Posted by carolina; updated 06/07/07

My Sweet 15 Is Already Here And Its Hard To Belive Too.     (1 reply)

Well my sweet 15 is in less than 4 months. I am going to get ma dress and accesories too. Well ma problem is ma Dress is Lilac and to find most things in that color is hard for me. But I no I`ll find them some how.
Posted by Zulma ; updated 06/08/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/08/07

Oracion A La Virgen Maria    

Hola, Estoy preparando los 15 de mi hija y me gustaria encontrar la oracion a la virgen Maria en espanol (para la misa). No me atrevo a traducirla por miedo a cambiarle el sentido. Tambien necesito un ejemplo de mensaje (speech). Gracias por su ayuda!!!
Posted by Moraima; updated 06/08/07

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (1 reply)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 06/05/07

I Need Dama Dresses!!!!     (1 reply)

I would like them to be white and turquiose Main color white My dress is all turquiose wit white Email me if u have any other suggestions or wanna see my dress Laydee_angel93@yahoo.com
Posted by Neomi; updated 06/05/07

Need GIFT IDEAS!!!!!! Please Help!!!    

I feel bad saying this, but this is my situation....I`ve never known anyone that had/celebrated a quinceanera before, but I am now in a serious relationship with a guy from d. R. And his baby sister is turning 15. He invited me to her church service and party and I am ...
Posted by Kate; updated 06/06/07

Posted by nikki g; updated 06/06/07

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

We had my daughter`s Sweet 16 this past saturday on June 2nd and it was a huge sucsess! The hit of the party were professional hip hop dancers called Three Step Productions. They were amazing. The crowd loved them and they made the party that much more special! I also ...
Posted by Delores ; updated 06/06/07

Help U     (1 reply)

Im also having my quince, well get her th ebest cadets in dallas, in a hotel of course!!! The way they fix up the hotel is very important has to be very elegent if you want her to have a pretty ``gorgeous quice``!!! she has to have a hummer or escalade ...
Posted by !!!!vane!!!!!!; updated 06/06/07

Pic    

HEY IM HAVIN MY 15 NEXT YEAR BUT I CANT REALLY THINK OF MUCH GIRL N I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF U CAN SEND ME SOME PIX AND IF U GOT VIDEOS OF THE DANCES AND ALL THAT. HEY AND SOME TIPS WITH THE DJ AND BALLROOM. Www.duarte_eastdallas2yahoo.com
Posted by vane; updated 06/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/07/07

Poems    

It would be great if you could send me a copy. Thanks girasolcruz@shaw.ca
Posted by Crystal Cruz; updated 06/07/07

Quince Song To Daance With My Dad     (2 replies)

I need a good song for me to dance with my dad my mom wants butterfly kiss but i need one for a quince Can any one help??????????
Posted by val; updated 06/07/07

Princess Carriage     (1 reply)

DO you have a picture of this carriage. How much is it to rent?
Posted by les; updated 06/07/07