Need A Wedding Photographer In Milwaukee, Wi

I am in great need of a photographer in the Milwaukee area in Wisconsin, I need one that will allow us to keep the negatives at no additional charge. Thank you
Posted by Adriana; updated 05/06/04

Sorry to tell you, but I`m into photography and I dont think you`ll find a photographer on the earth that`s going to let you keep the neg`s. I`m not professional, although I worked for a professional photographer, but even when I take pic`s for my friends (snapshots) or when people hire me to do snapshots, I never give my neg`s away! Good luck though. Angela
Posted by Angela; updated 05/14/04

Guess what Angela? We have found a wonderful "professional" photographer that will be shooting our wedding and we get to keep our negatives. He originally wanted $400.00 for the negatives but we talked him into throwing them in at no cost since we will be having shoot the whole day! It`s a huge earth after all! I would never think of hiring a non-professional for this type of function, I think that would be disastrous! thanks for your comment though!
Posted by Adriana; updated 05/17/04

Hello-

We are getting married this summer in Milwaukee too (July 24). If you are getting married on a different date, let me know. Our photographer will give us a CD with all of our pictures at no extra charge. They did our friends` wedding last year and we were really impressed with their work.
Posted by Silv; updated 05/24/04

What is the name of that photographer? we`re getting married next year in June and we`re still yet to find a photographer. Is your photographer expensive? we`re also in milwaukee, thanks
Posted by lucy; updated 05/25/04

Our photographers call their company Arts and Angels. They are from Kenosha, a married couple. I will get their number when I get home and post it here. We are paying $999 for a whole day and we will receive a CD with all of our pictures and also an album with 200 pictures. I thought that was the best deal we could find. Plus these people are really personable, which makes you worry less about their interaction with your guests. I hope this helps..
Posted by Silv; updated 05/25/04

I would also like contact information for Arts and Angels if you have it available.
Posted by Becky; updated 07/08/04