Photographers

Hi, I am getting married may 8, 04 and need help. I am living in Moline, Illinois and I need to find a cheap and good place to go and get engagment pictures done and also to find a good cheap place to do our wedding pictures. Please help me. Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/07/03

I really wish ya`ll would stop saying "good" "cheap" when your looking for photographers and people to help you with a big day...go elope and forget the formality...that`s cheap! Some are inexpensive...but documenting your special day should be more important...just ask someone who had a "family friend" or "cheap" photographer...
I`ve got some great horror stories...don`t be one of them.
Posted by Patti Duke; updated 11/08/03

Try going to Wal-Mart or Meijer`s they have studios in there Stores now & you can get the Sizes you want in your Package.
Posted by Tami; updated 11/09/03

That`s the problem with most studio type photographers...quantity, not quality....get them in, do a `good` job, put your name on it, go to the next gig. People who are genuinely proud with their work do what they can to help those who need it. I can`t tell you how many days we`ve worked for free...or paid to work somewhere..it`s all in seeing people smile...and hopefully paying the rent.
Posted by Danya; updated 07/22/04