Photographer STILL Needed - Albany, NY

I posted a similar message about a month ago. I`m having real difficulty finding somebody reasonably affordable to do photography at my fall wedding (10/2/04).

Can you help? Know somebody who can? PLEASE RESPOND!! You don`t need to be a pro to be good!

Posted by Catherine; updated 04/22/04

Hi, I read your request. I have been doing photography for 2 years now and have just started my own business. I am interested, however, I am in Alabama. If you could give me a figure, I could put together a package for you to consider. Do you mind me asking what your budget for a photographer is? I am very very reasonably priced in Alabama so I figure that my prices will seem even cheaper compared to your area`s average. You can find my contact number under wedding/event photographers in Birmingham, AL (Heirloom Photography). I was the last name on the first page when I checked it today. So I am near the beginning.
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/26/04

Hi Catherine-
My name is Michelle Sternberg. I`ve been photographing weddings for four years and have just recently (September-03) opened Sternberg Studios Photography in Duluth, MN. You`ll find my listing here on Party Pop- but you can visit my website www.sternbergstudios.com I am a `one-woman` operation and I would love to work out a package with you- we can work with your budget and I also feature a wedding gift registry. I will travel to New York as I am familiar with the east coast area. Please contact me if you are interested. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Visit our page for more info: Sternberg Studios Photography

Posted by Michelle; updated 05/17/04

I am getting the all time greatest deal and it is so easy for you to do too. I posted a sign at our university, in the photography building to pay $300. We had several responses from students with nice portfolios. After the wedding we are taking the film and having it developed on our own. This way we can have as many as we want, any sizes, unlimited. My fiance and I feel great about the man we choose and he feels he`s getting a great chance to add to his portfolio. Try it, if you don`t feel good about any of the applicants, don`t use them.
Posted by Shenandoah Hogan; updated 05/27/04