Midwest Photographer

Greetings to all- I`m centrally located in Omaha, NE
I`m looking to expand my photography base by doing things a NEW WAY. I don`t charge an hourly fee, I feel I would miss that special photograph by leaving early. I charge a flat fee for weddings. If we set aside a time and date, bring all the equipment I`m shooting for the duration, it`s pointless not to see it through. I do the editing and cropping. I upload your photographs to a well established online album, and you choose and purchase the photographs you desire. After getting married I was frustrated with middle men in most all aspects of wedding planning. It seems as if the entire process was made complicated to make the Bride/Groom feel frustrated(understatement). I will photograph your wedding. I burn your images to DVD and laser engrave on the DVD that you own the rights to make reprints anytime you wish in your future. YOU own the rights to your images. You pay for the product/Photographs one time. If you need more assistance in putting it all together I`ll be glad to assist you. I love to photograph special occasions, I enjoy capturing those beautiful lasting unexpected moments.
Http://www.thomasryanphotos.com/
Posted by Thomas Ryan; updated 01/20/06