IN NEED OF PHOTOGRAPHER! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey all...ok I`m looking for a photojournalistic photographer on Long Island at a reasonable price. I`ve been getting quotes of $5,000 and up & it`s just not do-able. Please post if u know of any!
Posted by Taryn; updated 01/14/06

Please check out www.medinaphotography.com and mention partypop.
Thanks
Rob Medina
Medina Photography
Mooreston NJ
Posted by R.Medina; updated 01/18/06

Hello Taryn,
Congratulation on your upcoming wedding. Preserved Moments Photography and Videography offers exceptional quality photography and videography at a reasonale price. Please visit our website www.preservedmoments.com or you can contact us at 212-777-0654. Mention partypop and receive a free enlargement photograph.

All the best to you.

Reggie Parker
Preserved Moments Photography & Videography
New York, NY

Visit our page for more info: Preserved Moments Photography and Videography

Posted by Reggie Parker; updated 01/18/06

Congrats! When is your wedding? I am a photographer based out of Houston, TX. Check out my website at www.mhphouston.com. I am available for travel, and offer my services at a very resonable price. We can work within your budget. Send me an email with the details of your wedding or feel free to call me for more information including a quote (travel expenses).
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 01/18/06

Hi there, we can do you`re whole day including pre-ceremony and reception and have you keep the digital originals for under $3000. Check out our site at www.shuttersugar.com.
Posted by Shirrine; updated 01/18/06

Hello Taryn,

Congrats on your engagement. I am a photographer on Long Island and I am very affordable. Please e-mail me at colonphotographystudio@mail.com i will help you customize a package that will fit your budget. I serve the entire Long Island area and I am based out of Eastern Long Island. Hope to hear from you soon

Ramon
Posted by Ramon; updated 01/19/06