Help!cheap Photographer Needed In Baltimore

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Baltimore in May 2006. We are paying for it ourselves and I don`t want to pay the outrageous prices that most photographers want. I need someone cheap but good. PLEASE someone help!! Email me at pregulski@hotmail.com. Thanks
Posted by paula; updated 10/09/05

Hi Paula,

We work with budding wedding photographers in Baltimore. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 10/12/05

I am a professional photographer and offer many packages that are very reasonable. I am a few hours from Baltimore. If you are still looking email me and we can talk more.
When are you getting married in May of 2006 also.
Wjmissy@verizon.net
Posted by Wanda Missy; updated 11/10/05

Hi Paula!
Did you find a wedding photographer?
See
Http://imagedesignco.tripod.com

Thanks!
Bruce T./Image Design Co Studio
Imagedesignco@lycos.com
Posted by Bruce Threlfall; updated 12/27/05

I have a suggestion for you. If you are on a budget and aren`t sure about getting a videographer, maybe you`d consider a variation. I make DVD slide shows with your pictures and your choice of music. Check out my website www.treasuredmoments-videos.com for a sample video, and email me at info@treasuredmoments-videos.com for further information or any questions. I charge only 80ยข per picture.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/11/06

Hello...I am an professional photographer in the MD area. I am a young professtional with four years of wedding, newspaper and documentary photography experience and would be willing to acomodate you with your asking price. If you`d like, we can schedule an appointment so I can show you some of my work. You can contact me at the e-mail address below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Reid Silverman
ReidSilverman@hotmail.com
Posted by Reid Silverman; updated 01/26/06