Photographer Wanted For 04/22/06 Md Wedding

I`m looking for a REASONABLE priced photographer (under $1000) to photograph a wedding at the University of Maryland on April 22, 2006. Only need about 3 hours tops. Do not need reception photographed, only pre-wedding ceremony, wedding ceremony, and the typical post wedding ceremony pictures. Don`t necessarily need an album either.
Posted by Christie; updated 01/03/06

Hello...I am a Professional Photographer in the Maryland area. I am young professional with four years of wedding, newspaper and documentary photography and would be available for your asking price. If you still are looking for help, we can schedule an appointment and I can show you some of my work to see if you would be interested in hiring me for the wedding. Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can contact me at ReidSilverman@hotmail.com
Reid Silverman
Posted by Reid Silverman; updated 01/26/06

Hello, I would love to be able to Photograph your wedding. I am originally from the MD area and have joined the digital photography buisniess recently. I am a fun guy to work with and will charge a minimal amount to be able to get some contacts near the DC area. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone- Jonathan. Jcoslick@hotmail.com (443)454-4695
Posted by jonathan; updated 01/27/06