Brand New Monique Lhuillier Dress For Sale    

I am selling the Monique Lhuillier Scarlet Gown, size 6/8 brand new. Email if interested mpbebe2349aol.com
Posted by Chrissy; updated 01/18/08

Looking For Photographer/ Videographer     (3 replies)

Newly engaged couple looking for an affordable and simple photographer and videographer...thanks!
Posted by Dana; updated 01/18/08

DJ In York - Yorkshire    

Looking for a professional DJ in York - Yorkshire who charges reasonable rates. Thanks
Posted by marc; updated 01/17/08

I Need Inexpensive Photographer     (10 replies)

Help!!! I need a photographer for my March 7, 2008 wedding, in NJ. I just need basic pictures, looking to spend below $1000. Everything is being done in one location.
Posted by ruth; updated 01/17/08

Avoid "A Better Sound"    

No stars for this company. BRIDES PLEASE BEWARE! Avoid the owner and company at all costs. My husband and I hired them as the videographer for our 2006 wedding. The videographer did not show up until 4-hours into the wedding. He missed the entire ceremony, the ...
Posted by RhodyBride; updated 01/17/08

Looking For A Cheap Photographer For 7-4-08     (5 replies)

I`m looking for a cheap photographer for my wedding on 7-4-08. Please respond with your e-mail
Posted by AJ; updated 01/18/08

FREE PHOTO SHOOTS 4 HOT SAN DIEGO FEMALES     (4 replies)

FREE PHOTO SHOOT OFFER FOR HOT SAN DIEGO FEMALES. . . . . . CHECK IT OUT. . . . . INCLUDES 3 HOUR PHOTO SHOOT PLUS 100 FREE PHOTOS... I AM BUILDING MY PORTFOLIO. WHAT A DEAL. Web Page: Http://homepage.mac.com/digitaleyz JIM
Posted by Jim; updated 01/13/08

Wow! $550 Wedding Package Blowout!    

Wow, I was looking on our photographers (9/1/07) myspace page and noticed that they are having a great sale! I always try to promote them for they are just getting started int the business. They went above and beyond to make sure we had great pictures. We got our final ...
Posted by Greg; updated 01/14/08

Event & Wedding Photographers Wales Wrexham     (3 replies)

Event & Wedding Photographers Wales Wrexham Hi I need a guy to do my wedding in April in Wrexham, any ideas out there?
Posted by Alec; updated 01/15/08

What Color?     (1 reply)

What color dress should my damas wear? My dress is going to be gold.
Posted by Eveyn; updated 01/15/08

Wedding And Event Photography Austin, DFW, Houston, TX    

Now is a great time to book your wedding photography with me. Mention this post for a 10% discount. Please visit my website at www.pearyphotography.com to see my work. We are VERY good at what we do and our clients love us. We cover all of Texas without the excessive ...
Posted by PearyPhotography; updated 01/15/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/15/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/16/08

Plexiglass Invitations     (1 reply)

Can you please email me picture or some info on plexiglass invitations. Thank You
Posted by Andrea; updated 01/16/08

Photography For Austin, DFW, Houston, Texas    

Now is a great time to book your wedding photography with me. Mention this post for a 10% discount. Please visit my website at www.pearyphotography.com to see my work. We are VERY good at what we do and our clients love us. We cover all of Texas without the excessive ...
Posted by PearyPhotography; updated 01/08/08

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Free Wedding Slideshows!    

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Free Wedding Slideshows: Book by January 31st and get (4) 35-image DVD slideshows set to music for Free! (Must book your wedding with me and mention this to get this incredible promotion.) Shelly Edwards Photography provides a unique style of ...
Posted by Shelly Edwards; updated 01/08/08

Pictures    

Hello, i was looking for the same type of pictures for my husband but i live in Buffalo N.Y. Anyone know who could help? My email is cegielskil@yahoo.com
Posted by lisa; updated 01/09/08

Pics    

Hello, i was looking for the same type of pictures for my husband but i live in Buffalo N.Y. Anyone know who could help? My email is cegi9979@fredonia.edu
Posted by lisa; updated 01/09/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/09/08

Wanted: Super 8 Vintage Videography In Chicago Suburbs    

I am trying to find a vintage Super 8 videographer in the western suburbs. Even aspiring films students or a studio looking to fill their portfolio...this is going to be a very classy vintage 1920`s/30`s type wedding with spectacular atmosphere.... Any recommendations ...
Posted by Allison; updated 01/09/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/10/08

Wedding And Event Photography In Texas    

Posted by PearyPhotography; updated 01/10/08

Phone Psychic    

Professional Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or visit us on line at www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/11/08

Audio Visual Sound Lighting Rental    

Rent AV Audio Visual, Projection, Lights & Staging Equipment Design & Services, Production, Management & Communications, Sound Systems & Audio, Lighting Systems & Visuals, Special Effects, LED Plasma Displays, at www.goldensoundsentertainment.com/equipment.com (714) ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 01/11/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/13/08