Affordable Wedding Photographer- Orlando    

Check out my website for your big day. Packages range from $300-$1,300 depending on what your looking for. I`m looking to do a bit of traveling this year so I am offering great discounts on destination weddings,
Posted by Jesse K; updated 02/22/08

Event Photography For Less NJ NY CT AZ    

Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, Professional, Experienced ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/22/08

Student Videographer    

I am looking for a student videographer for a wedding in the Bay Area, California on February 15, 2009. I only need them to video the wedding, the do not need to EDIT the viedeography. I also am looking for a photographer, they need to be there for the engagement ...
Posted by Meghan; updated 02/22/08

DJs    

I would like to find a reasonable priced DJ for my wedding reception in the Houston area. Thanks.
Posted by Susan; updated 02/21/08

Wedding Videos In Pittsburgh    

Entertainment Tonite has been video taping weddings for over twenty years. We use an artistic "Hollywood" approach to document your wedding day. This style will produce a high impact wedding video that will allow you to share all the emotions of your wedding day with ...
Posted by Tracy Painter; updated 02/22/08

Save On Photography!    

Http://www.NicholasPappagallo.com Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 02/22/08

Emcee Script    

Could you please send me an emcee script for a wedding reception...pleeeeaaassseee!!!!!!!
Posted by noj; updated 02/19/08

Event Photography NJ NY CT    

Www.NJNYPromDJ.com Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/19/08

Screen Rentals NJ    

Www.NJNYPromDJ.com Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, ...

My Daughter 4th Birthday    

Hi.... I know this kinda of short notice. But been looking for a sample script or program as i will be hosting my daughter 4th royal birthday party this friday 12NN:) Theme:Cinderella.... She`s wearing all CInderella`s gown, sandals with all the cinderella`s ...
Posted by rose; updated 02/19/08

Photography Arizona _ Save With Us!    

Custom Event Photography in Arizona call Now! (877) 727-8979 Www.NicholasPappagallo.com Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ

Wedding Photography    

Ian B. Danziger wedding and event photography specializes in photojournalistic coverage of your entire wedding from getting ready through the ceremony and reception. Services include unlimited images, free online gallery, full reprint permission, downloadable digital ...
Posted by Ian; updated 02/20/08

Wedding Video In Pittsburgh    

Pittsburgh based Entertainment Tonite Wedding Videography offers a unique combination of complete wedding packages including video production, photography, and DJ services from one convenient location. Our experienced staff of trained professionals will provide you ...
Posted by Tracy Painter; updated 02/20/08

Wedding Photograper     (3 replies)

Looking for a photograper for our wedding on march 1st we are working on a limited budget we hope there is someone out there to help us please e-mailthank you donna connor
Posted by donna connor; updated 02/21/08

Country Road Photo    

I am looking for a professional photo of a country road, perspective, with an old rusty 1950`s truck or tractor for a country music CD cover
Posted by Greg Shaffer; updated 02/11/08

Wedding Photography - Huddersfield Area    

photography for all occasions and events in the Huddersfield area, with packages to suit all budgets and requirements. FREE pre-bridal/engagement portrait with every wedding booking.
Posted by Michael; updated 02/13/08

Photograher     (4 replies)

I looking for a photographer for my wedding on march 1st 2008 i am on a limted budget. Please let me know if there is a student or someone willing to do this thank you i am in philadelphia area
Posted by donna connor; updated 02/13/08

Makeup Artist    

All about MakeUp That Rocks Hi, my name is Melissa. I`m a break out artist in the fashion industry. Receiving my certificate as a professional makeup artist and training as a future professional at the Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School of Nashville, I have all the ...
Posted by Melissa ; updated 02/13/08

AMAZING OFFER! Top Quality Slideshow Service On EBAY!!    

You can have a Very Original video with plenty of special effects to show during your event! Now there are a few LifesMoviesFX photo slideshow services available on Ebay. Some starting at $0.99 Check these links: Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....
Posted by Mark; updated 02/14/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/16/08

Need A Photographer/Student For Bay Area Wedding     (1 reply)

I would love to have a photographer who specializes in photojournalism style pictures for my bay area wedding. I can only pay 150 dollars. I just want another photographer to capture the moments that the other photographer may have missed. I don`t like traditional ...
Posted by Lynda; updated 02/16/08

Dallas Soon To Be Brides Click Here...    

To all Dallas Soon To Be Brides....you just found your photographer. let me know when you need me to come out and make your most important into still images to keep for ever. Thank you - C. Wilson
Posted by Chris Wilson; updated 02/17/08

Pittsburgh Wedding Videography    

Your wedding video will preserve all of your precious wedding day memories. The professionals at Entertainment Tonite in Pittsburgh, PA will create a beautiful and unique wedding video, designed just for you. You will experience the Entertainment Tonite difference ...
Posted by Tracy Painter; updated 02/18/08

Texas Brides! Prof Photographer - $750    

Just an update on my post last week RE: the prof photog that did my anniversary portraits. So FYI... They`re switching from portraits to weddings so they`re trying to build their wedding portfolio. They just announced that they`re doing all 2008 weddings for 750 ...
Posted by Kim; updated 02/18/08

Photography     (2 replies)

I need a cheap but good photographer for May 24th. Any ideas? Student, part time photographer?
Posted by Kate; updated 02/10/08