Fire Entertainers    

Are there any fire entertainers in the East Anglia area to perform at a Birthday party?
Posted by barbara; updated 01/02/08

Comedian    

Looking for a comedian for a corporate event in the leeds area, can anyone suggest one for me?

Drag Queen    

Hello, I would love a drag queen to sing for my father`s 80th birthday party, someone who is talented and beautiful. It will be in the york area, anyone out there that can suggest one to me let me know thankyou..

Impersonators    

Looking for impersonators for a show that will be held in the london area, are there any real look a likes out there I would love to know of some thankyou.

Wholesale Party Equipment    

Looking for wholesale party equipment in liverpool. Anyone know of one please let me know, thankyou.

Wholesale Party Supplies    

Looking for wholesale party supplies in the leeds area, anyone know of a place? Thanks...

Male Exotic Dancer    

Looking for a male exotic dancer for a hen party. Someone who will get the party hot and excited . The party will be in the oxford area.

Florist    

I am looking for a florist for my daughters bat mitzva, anyone know of someone who can arrange the floral part of the bat mitzva. Thanks.

Party Buses    

I would love to know of some party buses for a birthday party I am having anyone can find me in the london area let me know, one that you might of used and know you had a good time on it. Thanks.

Clown    

Looking for a clown in the wales area for a children`s fifth party. Is there a fun one out there?

Chuppa    

I want a unique chuppa for my wedding something different, any area in the uk for the best chuppa I will take. Thanks....

Caricaturist    

My son is having a Bar Mitzva and I want a caricaturist to be there. I am looking in the East Anglia area thanks..

Audio Visual Lighting And Special Effects    

Need someone who does Audio Visual Lighting and special effects for a corporate event we are having it in the Yorkshire area. I tried a few but was not thrilled with them looking desperately it will be held next month. Thanks..

Rabbi    

I am from out of town, I need a rabbi for my wedding. I am flying guest from overseas for the wedding so I would love a special type of rabbi in which my guest would be impressed with them it is important for me to have this. Thanks...

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/28/07

Photos Of Me     (1 reply)

I would like to get tasteful sexy photos of myself taken as a part of my fiances Christmas gift. Anyone available from indianapolis?
Posted by Sherrie ; updated 12/28/07

Still Waiting    

As of 12/29, we still have not received our Aloha Album, which he promised was being shipped the week of 10/23. No responses to multiple emails, yet I`ve noticed that he`s posted several new online galleries since ours over the last two months or so. We had planned to ...
Posted by Lisa Gunggoll; updated 12/29/07

Wedding Photography In Corning, NY     (3 replies)

Hi, I am in search of a decent photographer in Corning, NY for next June. I am on a limited budget and I want simple, yet elegant pictures. Let me know if you`ve had a good experience with a photographer in that area!
Posted by Catherine; updated 01/01/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/01/08

Videographer Plus Dj In London    

Looking for a videographer plus dj in london area, anyone know of a reputable one let me know.

Piano Player    

Would love to know where I can find a piano player for an event I am planning, someone with style and personality. Please let me know of someone that will play in the west midlands area. Thanks.

Sweet 16 Party     (6 replies)

Please I am single mom I need all the help I can get to plan my daughter party for 2008 June
Posted by Pat; updated 12/26/07

8-16-08 Northern Michigan Wedding     (2 replies)

Hi everyone!! Northern Michigan bride here looking for a reasonable photographer and videographer for our special day.
Posted by Amber; updated 12/26/07

SEEKING STUDENPHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER FOR MY WEDDING     (5 replies)

Hi, I am looking for a student who has excellent skills. I am getting married on 8/8/08 and need a photorapher and videographer that is a student. I am on a tight budget but we can pay and also definitely use us as a reference. The wedding consists of 400 people. ...
Posted by VALERIE; updated 12/26/07

Wedding Photographer    

Hi, Take a look at www.GreenLightPhoto.com if you are looking for a reasonable Wedding Photographer in Corning for June, `08. Look forward to talking with you. Alan.
Posted by Alan Schwartz; updated 12/27/07