Photographer Needing To Build Portfolio! Great Deals!    

I am a photographer based out of the Ozarks. I have studio photography experience, and doing senior portraits, but want to branch out and do weddings. I would love to do your wedding (very cheap!) and use some images for my portfolio. I will travel. Check out my blog.....
Posted by BJT; updated 01/25/08

Professional Photographer In Leeds     (1 reply)

Looking for a professional photographer in Leeds who charges reasonable rates for a wedding. Tks Marc
Posted by marc; updated 01/25/08

15% OFF CHRISTMAS PHOTO ALBUMS    

We are offering 15% off our Christmas linen albums. These are beautiful gifts and may be adorned with authentic Swarovski Crystals.Please have a look at www.thefavoriteplace.com, linen albums section. Email us first because not all sizes in the Christmas albums are ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 01/24/08

Wedding Photographers London     (2 replies)

Please send me all the Wedding Photographers London. I want to see who the best one is
Posted by Manu; updated 01/24/08

Speaker For My Corporate Event     (1 reply)

I have been trying to contact a decent speaker for my corporate event that will be held in the south west area . Anyone have any suggestions or names of speakers to contact?
Posted by barbara; updated 01/24/08

Videographer For Wedding Video In London, England     (1 reply)

We need a professional videographer to do our wedding video in London next June. Does anyone have experince with someone reputable
Posted by Douglas Mortimer; updated 01/24/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY.. CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/22/08

Need Affordable Photography Indianapolis, IN Area     (2 replies)

I need affordable Photography for my wedding, the venue is in Anderson, IN... 10-11-08, on very limited budget
Posted by Riana; updated 01/23/08

Wales Wedding Photographers    

I`m searching for Wales Wedding Photographers to do my wedding day from begining to the end. Please contact me here
Posted by Ian; updated 01/24/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/22/08

Arizona Photography    

Semi Pro Photojournalist to Photograph your Wedding or Special Event! Will Travel all over Arizona AZ, Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Peoria, Gold Canyon, and more! Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 01/22/08

NJ Photographer    

Looking for an Affordable NJ Photography Studio to take your Photos? Look NO Further we specialize in Smaller and Budgeted events.. No Proofs, No Choosing which prints to buy! We will take between 200 -600 Photos and you get them all Digitally on a CD or DVD ! ...

Save Hundreds AZ Photographer    

Save Hundreds by Hiring a Professional without a Studio to Support! Call Nick Now at (480) 626-0256 Check out some of my Photos at www.NicholasPappagallo.com Arizona, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gold Canyon, and more! Also make Slide shows, Screen Rentals, ...

Slide Show???? Need One Sans And More    

Need A slide show for your Event? Call Me now (877)727-8979 I can Scan Photos, make basic to Elaborate Slide Shows with or without music! Save Hundreds! ALL of USA Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ

Photographer Building Wedding Portfolio Extreme Discount     (2 replies)

I`m looking to start building my own wedding photography business and want to shoot several weddings for more experience and portfolio material. I will work at a greatly reduced rate. I live in the Houston Texas area and I`m willing to travel to shoot your special ...
Posted by Darren; updated 01/18/08

RE: (photographer Needed One-Two Hour(s))     (1 reply)

The photographer needed for one-two hour(s) is needed in the location of (central) NEW JERSEY. Please see next message on the board.
Posted by Korin; updated 01/18/08

Wedding Photographer    

Let Images4uPhotography make your memories last a lifetime. Please visit our website at www.images4uphotography.com for more information. Thank you! Tim Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography
Posted by Tim Griffin; updated 01/18/08

Wdding And 15 Años Videos    

Hi we are intersted to participate in online Bridal shows MAIN EVENTS productions is A father and son team of professional videographers. Please contact us via e-mail: Mainevents_48@ hotmail.com Or call us at (956) 4899358 We have very good plans ¨Preserve ...
Posted by rolando; updated 01/20/08

Wedding And 15 Años Videos    

Hi we are intersted to participate in online bridal shows MAINEVENTS productions is a father and son team of Professional videographers. Please contact us via email : Abogado_48@hotmail.com or call us at 956) 4899358 Thank you.
Posted by arturo; updated 01/20/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photographer In Moorpark/Ventura     (2 replies)

Looking for an inexpensive, creative photographer for a May wedding in Moorpark CA (ventura county). 5 hour shoot in one location. On a budget. Thanks!
Posted by Laurie; updated 01/20/08

Wales Go Karting    

Where can i find the best Wales Go Karting out-door track????
Posted by Dan; updated 01/21/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/21/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/21/08

Need Affordable Videography Indianapolis, IN Area    

Need affordable videographer, venue location Anderson, IN 10-11-08, very limited budget
Posted by Riana; updated 01/21/08