Photography In Arizona!    

Looking for Affordable Photography for your event in AZ? Call now (480) 626-0256 Check out our Photos at www.NicholasPappagallo.com Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 08/30/07

Photographer And Video     (2 replies)

I am looking ofr someone who can do my photography and video at my wedding on 4-11-08. I am on long island. I am on a budget so I am looking ofr a reasonable price. Thank you
Posted by lisa hesselbarth; updated 08/29/07

Wedding Music & Event Production Company (714)315-3828    

Wedding and Corporate Event Production Company (714)315-3828 Golden Sounds Entertainment is a direct source full service Event Production, Audio/Visual, Lighting, Sound, Stage Lighting, Equipment, DJs, Special Effects, Staging, Equipment Event Production Corporation ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/28/07

August 8,08 Wedding     (2 replies)

I am trying to find an affordable photographer for my 08-08-08 wedding in Massachusetts. We are looking to spend under 1000.00 on a photographer. We are not looking for albums, just photos taken, maybe a disc with photos we can print/or negatives. No "getting ready ...
Posted by Michele; updated 08/29/07

Videographer Nightmare!!     (2 replies)

We hired Filmitrite Video Production to tape our wedding in May of 2007. We asked him to tape our ceremony and reception, and turn over the tapes to us at the end of the event as we were planning to edit the video ourselves. He gave us a good price and accepted us as a ...
Posted by Andy; updated 08/29/07

WEDDING PICUTRES    

WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO TAKE WEDDING PICTURES IN MIAMI FLORIDA
Posted by MARIE; updated 08/29/07

You Are In NJ?     (1 reply)

How much would it be for you to come to Maryland?
Posted by tiffany ; updated 08/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/21/07

Help! Photographer/Viedographer Little $$$     (4 replies)

HELP! I need help finding a photographer / viedographer for my wedding in September (25th) for $500 or less. I don`t want to get something cheap and have bad photos or barely any photos and I don`t know where else to look. We have a very small budget which is extremely ...
Posted by April; updated 08/23/07

NEED INEXPENSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIDEOGRAPHER     (2 replies)

I AM PLANNING A WEDDING FOR NEXT YEAR AROUND THE END OF JUNE OF 2008. I AM ON A TIGHT BUDGET. IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP. I WEDDING IS IN PENNSLYVANIA..PLEASE , I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIDEOGRAPHER. THANK YOU.
Posted by MONICA ; updated 08/23/07

RE: ROYAL VIDEOGRAPHY    

I WQNTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH FOR A DEPOSIT TO HOLD THE DATE? THANK YOU
Posted by MONICA; updated 08/23/07

Videography    

I am looking for someone to video my wedding on 4-11-08 and to make the edited video. I am located in valley stream on long island. Thank you
Posted by lisa hesselbarth; updated 08/25/07

Help, In Need Of A Photographer!    

Hey! Congratulations! I`m very happy for you both. If you are in the tri state area, please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com I offer amazing wedding packages to fit your budget. I truly hope to hear from you. Take care, Tim Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Timothy; updated 08/25/07

Weddign Photographer     (8 replies)

Looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding. Wedding date will be mid-September/mid-October, 2007.
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/25/07

Videographer In Cabo San Lucas     (2 replies)

I am a Canadian videographer who winters in Cabo, looking to shoot weddings. I am professional, creative and shoot everything in Hi-Def. Will shoot your wedding affordably
Posted by Shannon Dayley; updated 08/12/07

Student Photographer Wanted-Oct 20, 207 11A    

Need a Student Photographer to take photos at a Baby Shower Saturday, Oct 20, 2007 in Red Bank, NJ (Exit 109) this event will be held at a banquet facility in Red Bank, NJ. This would be photos only, no video. Event starts at 11:00 AM Red Bank, NJ is located in ...
Posted by Jen; updated 08/13/07

Videography    

I am looking for a videographer that will do a wedding (love story) at a reasonable price I would also like presentation at reception of love story so you would need to have equipment for setup. If you can help in the Philadelphia area Please respond
Posted by joy; updated 08/13/07

Video Taping    

Hello... I am searching for someone in my budget of 400. Or 500. For a video taping of my parents anniveray. I would like good quality but not able to afford over 800.00.please contact me. Thanks silvana
Posted by silvana; updated 08/15/07

Inexpensive Videographer    

I need an inexpensive videographer for an January 5th wedding. Perhaps a film student would be interested. I have a very limited budget the ceremony is downtown toronto and reception is in woodbridge. Transportation can be arranged and the videographer would get dinner ...
Posted by Dee; updated 08/16/07

Student Videographer Wanted     (1 reply)

Looking for a student videographer or reasonably priced videographer for May 31, 2008 wedding
Posted by Julie; updated 08/18/07

Has Anyone Used Lindelle Photography From Davids Bridal?     (1 reply)

I saw one bad review about lindelle photography that is located in davids bridal. Has anyone used them and have any info about who things went? or do you know anyone who has used them for thier wedding?
Posted by tiffany ; updated 08/18/07

LOOKING FOR CHEAP PHOTOGRAPHER     (5 replies)

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Baltimore on May 20, 2006. We are paying for it ourselves and I don`t want to pay the outrageous prices that most photographers want. I need someone cheap but good. PLEASE someone help!! Thanks
Posted by paula; updated 08/18/07

What Happen?    

Can I ask what happen to you two?
Posted by tiffany ; updated 08/20/07

Inexpensive Detroit Videography Reccomendation???    

Hey...does anyone know of a (very) reasonable videographer in the metro-detroit area that does quality work? I had a friend doing it who has had a family tragedy and cannot now commit to the day which is in 2 and half weeks. Please help! Thank sooo much in advance
Posted by jennifer; updated 08/20/07

Good But Cheap Digital Photographer Needed    

I`m looking for a GOOD, CREATIVE, but INEXPENSIVE Digital Photographer for wedding 10/20/07 in west Chicago suburbs. I only want to pay for time and a DVD of all photos, plus online purchasing for guests. I do not want an album and may only print one photo myself.
Posted by Shirl; updated 08/21/07