Fife Chocolate Fountain    

Hi everybody... My daughter is getting married in February 2008 and one of the things we need is a Fife Chocolate Fountain. We live in Fife and we would rather look for a local service.
Posted by Sally; updated 12/11/07

London Saxophone Player    

Hello, My name is Shelly and i`m getting married soon. We are would like to have a London Saxophone Player, because we`re getting married in London. The service will include playing at the reception (we promiss a warm meal too) Is there anybody out there who can help ...
Posted by Shelly; updated 12/11/07

Onsite Event Printing For Your Guests To Leave With Gift    

ONSITE EVENT PRINTING for any special event! ====================================== Would you like your guests to leave your party with a photo printed onsite? Look no further. Call Paul Steven for more info. Kindest regards, Paul Steven Vendor Partypop ...
Posted by Paul Steven; updated 12/10/07

Wedding Video, Rotherham, South Yorkshire    

Looking for someone to do our wedding video in Rotherham South Yorkshire. Our wedding is in June next year
Posted by Julie Green; updated 12/11/07

Photographer In Ipswich     (1 reply)

I recently moved to Ipswich from Detroit. I want to get some pics done of the family. Can someone recommend a photographer in the area?
Posted by Terry ; updated 12/10/07

Photographer And Videographer, Birminghamn,    

Need a decent photographer and videographer in the Birmingham, west midlands area
Posted by Toby; updated 12/11/07

I Need A Wedding Photographer, Harrogate, Yorkshire    

I need an affordable wedding photographer for our wedding in Harrogate, Yorkshire, planned for June 2008. Can anyone recommend someone cheap, good and local ??????/
Posted by John Goole; updated 12/03/07

Agency-Studios.com Wedding Photographers    

Southern California Wedding Photographers. Digital photography mixed with Film photography. Visit our ad on the Orange County and Los Angeles event and Wedding Photographers page of Party Pop or go to our website at www.Agency-Studios.com Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Russell ; updated 12/03/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/04/07

ATTENTION 2008 BRIDES!!!    

Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy makes a great first impression for your guests. It sets a tone of elegance and lets your guests know just how important this event is. I specialize in the art of hand scribed Calligraphy for all your wedding and ...
Posted by Cami; updated 12/06/07

Wedding DJ And Entertainment (714) 315-3828     (2 replies)

Wedding DJ and Entertainment (714) 315-3828 Www.goldensoundsentertainment.com Check our availability for your wedding reception today Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 12/08/07

Mid Ohio Babies & Children's Expo    

We are accepting applications for vendors for our Babies & Children`s Expo to be held at Vet`s Mem in Col Oh. The first weekend in May 08. Guaranteed to be a great business promotion for your business. Everything from birth to teens, in health, education, safety, ...
Posted by teresa felix; updated 12/08/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/09/07

Cheap Videographer Chicago Area     (20 replies)

We are looking for a cheap videographer to just do basic film of our July wedding.
Posted by Lucy; updated 12/10/07

Shooting Stars Photography - Update    

I finally received my password and was able to view my photos online earlier in the month -- again with huge apologies for the delays. He also said the Aloha Album was being shipped the week of Oct. 22, but so far it hasn`t shown up. We love the online photos and ...
Posted by Lisa Gunggoll; updated 11/27/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/27/07

Somerset Wedding Photographers    

I`m doing a little market research for Somerset Wedding Photographers. I must know who`s the best and for an attractive price of course
Posted by Ken; updated 11/30/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/01/07

Debut Party    

Pls send me a sript for a debut party ...thanks!
Posted by rosalie binuya; updated 12/02/07

WANTED! Monique Lhuillier "Scarlet" Dress 2-6    

I am looking for a ML "scarlet" dress size 2-6, please email me at : dawnaexclusives@gmail.com If you happened to sell yours! thanks
Posted by Daniella; updated 12/01/07

Professional Wedding Photography    

FANTASTIC WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AT VERY REASONABLE RATES! ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA: LONG ISLAND, NYC, NJ, CT, PA. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR OVER 28 YEARS! CALL MIKE AT 516-334-4455 or VISIT www.hilitestudios.com Visit our page for more info: Hilite Studios
Posted by Mike Lee; updated 12/02/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/23/07

I Want Sexy But Tasteful Pics In Springfield Illinois    

I am looking for a photographer in springfield illinois to take a sexy but tasteful pic for my boy friend please if anyone knows of someone let me know.
Posted by b; updated 11/25/07

Videographer Lincoln East Midlands     (1 reply)

I am getting married in lincoln and looking for a videographer
Posted by Dave; updated 11/26/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/26/07