Monique Lhuillier    

I am looking for a Monique Lhuillier Claire size 4??? If anyone can help please email me lehcar3535@yahoo.com
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/23/07

LIVE EVENT ARTIST Will Paint Your Wedding!     (2 replies)

Capture your wedding painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests love to watch, and become "part of the painting." You will have a treasured family memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for the "person who has everything." ...
Posted by Karen; updated 11/16/07

Need An Affortable Wedding Photographer!     (2 replies)

Need good quality photographer for a small wedding about 3 hours in LA/Downey area! *Andrea/EriK* Gwenalulu21@hotmail.com
Posted by Andrea/Erik; updated 11/18/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/18/07

Looking To Hire A Make-Up Artist    

Looking to hire make-up artist. Pay is very competitive. Call me or respond for details.
Posted by Carol Sneed; updated 11/20/07

Photography Student For Weddings     (7 replies)

I am a photography student at the Washington School of Photography looking for opportunities to create a wedding portfolio. I have experience as an assistant to several wedding photographers in the area. I am eager to start my own career in wedding photography and will ...
Posted by Nasi Dineva; updated 11/12/07

Wedding     (9 replies)

I need a photograher for 2 different weddings. My wedding and also my sister in law`s wedding. We are both on a limited budget and want to know prices of what we can get. Help!
Posted by amy; updated 11/13/07

Looking To Photograph Your Wedding    

I am an amateur wedding photographer looking for opportunities to increase my wedding portfolio. I have experience as an assistant to a few wedding photographers in my area. I am looking to start my own career in wedding photography and will be thrilled to photograph ...
Posted by Debilynn Guerrie; updated 11/13/07

Cheaper Than A Limo And More FUN.    

Www.californiatrolley.com 714-795-4915 Wedding Party? Christmas Party? dont let your friends drink and drive, rent my trolley. Seats 27 poeple and less expensive than a limo. Great for photos, and is perfect for Calfornia Christmas Parties for Weddings. Gorgeous ...
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 11/13/07

Wedding Videographer Orange County     (2 replies)

Hi I`m looking for a wedding videographer to do a basic coverage of our wedding with editing etc. If you can do this for $500.........you are hired. Must have references and demos. This is a day wedding on March 22, 2008
Posted by erin; updated 11/13/07

Hot Trend In Wedding Photography     (1 reply)

Photo-journalism-style wedding photography -- Couples are moving away from formal, posed shots. Black and white, candid, unposed photography is being requested more often. Of course, color photography is still popular for capturing wedding colors. Visit our page ...
Posted by Things Festive; updated 11/13/07

Cheap Wedding Photographer In Northeast Massachusetts     (2 replies)

I have a VERY tiny budget for my wedding in July 2008 and am currently looking for a photographer for the ceremony... I would only need the photographer for 1-2 hours. Is there anyone out there with reasonable rates?
Posted by Emily; updated 11/14/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/15/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/07/07

Audio&Visual Lighting Yorkshire    

Desperate need for outdoor wedding,Audio&Visual Lighting equipment in Yorkshire (Leeds) Nov 14 event all night, and following Sat Night
Posted by Dwight; updated 11/08/07

California Trolley Makes Great Photos    

For unique photos, rent a trolley for transportation: Birthday Party: rent a trolley in CA. California Trolley is a unique ride for your guests and fun. Dont drink and drive, rent a trolley. Seats 27 people. Www.californiatrolley.com 714-514-8038 Visit our page ...
Posted by trolley bob; updated 11/08/07

Event & Wedding Photographers In Greater London    

Event & Wedding Photographers in Greater London A friend recommended Shomos at Ngage for portraits and weddings!! Very good too!
Posted by Shanice; updated 11/09/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/09/07

Photo Albums In UK    

I am just writing this message as a recommendation for A company Called Photo-Arts... They made our wedding picture album and did an exquisite job. I know they specialize in Photo Albums, but also do photo enlargement and a few other things. For the money, the are the ...
Posted by Patrick; updated 11/12/07

Need Wedding Photographer, Johnstown, PA    

I need a wedding photographer to shoot a wedding on the 17th. Last minute I know but just had someone with an issue. Need own equipment, no editing, just shoot from 1-8 and send to me for editing. Lot`s more work next year waiting for the right person. ...
Posted by Sue; updated 11/12/07

Wedding Photographer And Videographer In Preston North W    

I am looking for a good but reasonably priced wedding photographer and videographer in Preston North West England
Posted by Gordan Fox; updated 11/12/07

Looking To Hire A Photography Student For Wedding    

Looking to hire a photography student for wedding in Chicago. Preferred that student has some experience/
Posted by Robin Dupree; updated 11/12/07

Student Photographer Needed ! ! !    

I am looking for a student Photographer that is willing to take bridal pictures, and wedding/reception pictures, I can not pay much, but there will be at least 100 for the Bridal Pictures, and 100 for the wedding/reception pictures. Plus the right to put all pictures ...
Posted by Racheal; updated 11/12/07

Wedding Video    

Looking for someone to do the wedding video for me in Ipswich for me upcoming wedding. I want someone professional mind, my brother has a video camera, I can get him to mess it up I dont have to pay someone for the trouble! No clowns need apply in other words, Let me ...
Posted by Darren; updated 11/12/07