Maggie Sottero Eleganza Wanted Size16    

I would like to bye Maggie Sottero Eleganza White Diamant /Shampagne size 16, please send me a picture and a price.
Posted by Ilona Hirvinen; updated 07/18/08

Debut Program    

Please send me details of the contents of a debut program / party for a guiding script. Thanks a lot!
Posted by sam; updated 07/17/08

September Wedding Photographer Needed     (20 replies)

Looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer in Georgia for September 27th or 28th. Location more than like just north of Atlanta, haven`t nailed down a place yet.
Posted by Joseph; updated 07/16/08

Photographer     (5 replies)

I am getting married 9/8/08. I al looking for a GOOD yet less expensive photographer.. Can someone please help me out.. College students weclome..
Posted by kris ; updated 07/17/08

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE SASHES !!!!!!    

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE SASHES !!!!!! WITH THE PURCHASE OF USED POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS ONLY $4.99 EACH. Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by spachuca; updated 07/17/08

Buckhead ATL GA Student Photojournalist Needed    

We are having a wedding RECEPTION only for a small group of folks after our destination wedding. It`s at a chic, modern Buckhead restaurant in a private room on 9/20/08 from 7pm-midnight. I don`t want a $1500+ wedding package for the event, but I would like someone ...
Posted by Rebecca; updated 07/17/08

Wedding Photographer L.A., Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley    

Images That Cut To The Heart At Center of the Heart images, I believe that truly artistic, moving and powerful imagery comes from the heart. Ancient civilizations believe a human beings mind was in the center of the body, the center of the heart, the source of life! ...
Posted by Chase; updated 07/11/08

Portrait Photographer L.A., Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley    

Portrait Photography in Los Angles (LA), Pasadena, San Gabriel Valey: Images That Cut To The Heart! At Center of the Heart Productions, I believe that truly artistic, moving and powerful imagery comes from the heart. The center of our heart is the center of ...
Posted by Chase; updated 07/11/08

Amateur Photography    

Hi I am getting married on Long Island 10th August 2008 I would like to find a Photographer who is available for 2 hours 2pm to 4pm small party onle 10 people pay cash.
Posted by David; updated 07/12/08

Interested...    

Where are you located?
Posted by Dania; updated 07/13/08

PHOTOGRAPHER Needs MODELS For Photo Shoots TOLEDO, NW OH    

Photographer is exanding portfolio, seeking models, or aspiring models, or those wishing to have professional level photos of themselves. I need photos to enhance my portfolio. In exchange for your time posing for the camera you will recieve several professional photos ...
Posted by Randy Zalewski; updated 07/14/08

Wedding Bouquet Preservation    

Does anyone know of someone in the Wilkes Barre-Scranton Pa. Area that does floral preservation. I had someone from Mountaintop do my daughter`s flowers about 7 years ago. The person actually picked them up at the reception to start the process. I had her number but it ...
Posted by Diane; updated 07/09/08

Event Caricaturists Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/10/08

** GLITTERED CANDLES ** GOLD, SILVER, PINK & BLUE    

We custom design glittered candles shown on Designs by Virg Delivery nationwide..... Contact Tasha or Virg Tashymc1@tmail.com 917 306-9168 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by virg; updated 07/10/08

Please Help Me Make My Fairytale And Dreams Reality!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hi , I am getting married on July 26th 2008 in Los Angeles and my photographer is MIA.....Now that I am done planning the wedding and have little of almost no money left, I am without someone to capture the memories of the fairytale that has came true!!!!!! I cried and ...
Posted by Neshia; updated 07/02/08

Photographer In Md     (3 replies)

I need A photographer on 01-17-09 From 130pm to 600pm For price range of 800.00-1000.00 Can anyone please help?
Posted by Lacie; updated 07/03/08

Cheap Baltimore Photographer (or Student) Needed     (1 reply)

A friend of mine is getting married on July 26, 2008 and hasn`t hired a photographer yet!!! She is on a really really really tight budget. We will need photography for about 5 hours starting at 3:00 p.m. This would be a perfect opportunity for a student or anyone ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/03/08

Corporate Event Readers St Paul Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/03/08

Event Readers St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/05/08

Digital Photos Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/05/08

Debut - Fairy Theme    

Can i ask for a script for a debut of a fairy tale theme, could u send it to me asap so that at least i could evaluate it if it woould fit the ocassion?... Thank you.
Posted by oder_me; updated 07/06/08

Wedding Photographer, Middlesbrough, North East     (4 replies)

Can anyone recommend a reputable wedding photographer, in Middlesbrough, area North East England ...Thank you
Posted by Stephanie Rogers; updated 07/06/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/07/08

Need A Photographer In Austin TX ?    

We are always ready to photograph your Wedding or event in the Austin area. We have happily been in business in Austin TX as one of central TX leading Photographers. Visit us at: http://ronparksphotography.com Or call our studio at (512) 476-8957 Visit ...
Posted by Ron Parks; updated 07/07/08

Event Clowns    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/08/08