SPECIAL OFFER!!! Free Wedding Slideshows!

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Free Wedding Slideshows:

Book by January 31st and get (4) 35-image DVD slideshows set to music for Free! (Must book your wedding with me and mention this to get this incredible promotion.)

Shelly Edwards Photography provides a unique style of artistic, romantic, and fun photography for weddings, engagements, glamour, children and family portraits, maternity, quincineras, sweet sixteens, anniversaries, commercial, corporate, and other special events through a blend of creative photojournalism and classic portraiture. I am committed to providing you with my undivided attention and expertise to capture your special moments.

I am an on-location photographer based in Southern Florida (Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie) and New York (Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Long Island, Bronx). I am also available for worldwide destination weddings or events.

Contact me at shelly@shellyedwards.com or call (561) 753-5775 or (917) 239-4651.

Do check out my website at www.shellyedwards.com, turn up your volume, and enjoy the experience :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Visit our page for more info: Shelly Edwards Photography

Posted by Shelly Edwards; updated 01/08/08