DJ - 714-315-3828    

Find DJs at Golden Sounds Entertainment features Corporate Events DJ Entertainment & Lighting in Los Angeles, Corporate Events in Orange County Entertainment professionals for more then 15 years now. Call us today to check our availability for your event today! (714) ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 11/06/07

Golden Sounds Entertainment Corporate Event DJ    

Golden Sounds Entertainment features top DJ Disc Jockeys for your Corporate Events Los Angeles, Corporate Events Orange County, Corporate Picnics Los Angeles, Corporate Picnics Orange County, Corporate Event Producer Los Angeles, Corporate Event Producer Orange Coun, ...

Wedding Photographers, Glasgow, Scotland    

If you`re looking for the best Wedding Photographers, Glasgow, Scotland. I can direct you a little bit: John@johndevlinphotography.com 014-195-21470 Johndevlinphotography.com talk to John
Posted by Shane; updated 11/06/07

Wedding Photographer, Durham    

Can someone suggest a good and cheap wedding photographer in Durham...
Posted by Mike; updated 11/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONL    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/05/07

Golden Sounds Entertainment Corporate Event DJ    

Golden Sounds Entertainment features top DJ Disc Jockeys for your Corporate Events Los Angeles, Corporate Events Orange County, Corporate Picnics Los Angeles, Corporate Picnics Orange County, Corporate Event Producer Los Angeles, Corporate Event Producer Orange County, ...

Set Of Risers    

I am retired as a Professional Photographer in Clovis. As I am moving equipment out of the storage building, I try to send info to people who might have an interest in purchasing them. 5 Wenger Tourmaster portable risers. These are the best of their type. I used ...
Posted by Ron Fowler; updated 10/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/29/07

Videographer For Wedding In Birmingham, West Midlands    

We are looking for a good videographer for wedding in Birmingham, West Midlands in February 2008
Posted by Steve; updated 10/30/07

DJ & Lighting (714) 315-3828     (1 reply)

Pro DJs & Lighting- Audio Visual Equipment, Special Effects Lights Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 10/30/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/30/07

Birthday Party    

Looking for any carnival-type rentals for a 2 year old`s birthday ( rides, animals, concessions,etc. ).
Posted by Daniel Hernandez; updated 11/04/07

Wedding Photographer And Videography     (1 reply)

I need a cheap photographer and videographer for my wedding by July of 2008. I don`t want to spend a fortune for beautiful pictures. The package I am looking for is I want to be able to keep the proof book and maybe a couple 8X10 and a couple wallets to give to my ...
Posted by Cindy ; updated 11/04/07

Videographer Required- Near Buckingham FrorFeb 2008    

We are seeking a videographer for our wedding on the 23rd of Feb 2008. Could you quote us a price for one cameraman from 2.30pm to late. Many thanks
Posted by Abeed; updated 11/05/07

** SWEET 16 CANDLE LIGHTHING CEREMONY STAND **    

Please visi my site to view personalized candle stand/boards I design... Any theme or color scheme... Call for FREE consultation Viginia 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 10/22/07

Wedding Photography     (1 reply)

I am looking for an inexpensive wedding/ reception photographer or videographer on Janurary 5, 2007. I am interested in a photography student.
Posted by Kisha Wiles; updated 10/24/07

Wedding Photographer Derby, West Midlands    

Can anyone recommend a good wedding photographer in Derby, West Midlands area.
Posted by Brian; updated 10/23/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/24/07

Wildlife Videographer Needed    

We need a videographer to help in the development of a new hunting based dvd and tv series. Must not be afraid of heights. Must be willing to travel. Some hunting experience is a plus.
Posted by devin; updated 10/25/07

Catering & Baquet Halls Wales    

Hi all, I`m looking for Catering & Baquet Halls Wales. The reason i need the Venue with the Catering together is because i was told that the prices are better than splitting it and looking separately for each service Please help
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/26/07

Chauffeur Drive Hire    

If you`re looking for a Chauffeur drive hire service in Scotland, i can hand you the right guy: Richard of Livingston in West Lothian. Bussines name: Dunnmor Chauffeur Drive Tel: 015-064-19915 Email: info@dunnmor.co.uk Website: dunnmor.co.uk
Posted by Bob; updated 10/26/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/26/07

Chris Brown    

Yeah i`m glad you people had a good experience with him but he had no problem taking our money up front of course and not responding to my emails, calls which most of the time the phone was disconnected or letters I sent through mail were returned. Finally after ...
Posted by me; updated 10/27/07

Wedding Videographer In Wales    

Need an experienced Photographer/ VIdeographer in Flintshire Wales,or willing to travel to me.date of engagement nov 13th Flintshire wales about 300 ppl family& friends
Posted by douglas; updated 10/29/07

Wedding Photographer In Bournemouth, South West    

Looking for a Wedding Photographer in Bournemouth, South West?? I B Studio can help you with that very important aspect of your wedding, that needs good attention. Please call Zara on 012-023-91692 zara@ibstudio.co.uk ibstudio.co.uk
Posted by Sammy; updated 10/29/07