Wedding Albums, Bayfield, WI    

Weddings are special. Two people committing their lives to each other. Families beings created. The joy of dreams shared and love fulfilled. Let Delightful Images capture the hope, dreams, and joy of the day that your lives are united. Weddings are celebrations of life ...
Posted by Gregg; updated 03/04/08

Wedding Photography, Bayfield, WI    

Weddings are special. Two people committing their lives to each other. Families beings created. The joy of dreams shared and love fulfilled. Let Delightful Images capture the hope, dreams, and joy of the day that your lives are united. Weddings are celebrations of life ...
Posted by Gregg; updated 03/04/08

Wedding Videographer Ready To Shoot In Chicago    

I have done over 100 weddings. I have a sample that I could email to you.
Posted by Thomas Repetny; updated 03/03/08

Birthday Themes HELP!!!    

I need help on ideas for birthday themes i am turing 13 soo please help lol thanks alot
Posted by kayyla; updated 03/03/08

La Antoinette Photography-Saskatoon Wedding Photographer    

La Antoinette photography in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Wedding, bridal, grad, baby, glamour, pet & special event photographer with affordable price packaging. Capture the memories forever with La Antoinette.
Posted by Martine Sansoucy; updated 03/04/08

Photographyi In Bayfield    

Posted by Gregg; updated 03/03/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or visit us on line at www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 03/01/08

Sweet 16    

My name is Aimee and I`m trying to plan my Sweet 16 coming up in September 2008. I`m having trouble finding a place. Everywhere is too expensive for my parents buget. I need to find a room big enough for 150-200 people. It has to be a resonable price somewhere in the ...
Posted by Aimee; updated 03/01/08

Wedding Photographer In New England    

I am a 19 year old photographer in Augusta, Maine., I enjoy taking candid photos more than posed, but I will take any kind of picture you wish. I will give you a DVD with all the pictures taken and a slideshow with the selected "B
Posted by Bille Axell; updated 03/02/08

Need Wedding Photographer In Pa     (8 replies)

I am looking for a Wedding Photographer for 9-15-2007. Reasonably priced. Wedding is in Southampton, PA zip 18966
Posted by Jane ; updated 03/02/08

Wedding Videographer And Sound System    

Hi, I`m looking for a Videographer for my wedding, I`m on a budget, so I`m looking for a good price. We will need the videographer for the whole day. We also need someone for a simple sound system with Microphone for our ceremony in the morning.
Posted by Carmen; updated 03/03/08

One More Of The Same    

Just wanted to add that we had Stephen shoot my parents` 50th wedding anniversary/family reunion shots in Maui last July -- the pix are great -- but again no photos. Unfortunately, we had paid for our sitting and our pictures -- I`ve reported him to the BBB but I`m ...
Posted by Cyndi Erdmann; updated 03/03/08

Wedding Photography    

Portrait Wedding Photography    

Quinceanera Photographer     (3 replies)

Hi my name is Michelle.Ive been looking for a photographer and videographers but all the photographers and videographers are for weddings.I live i Austin,TX.Please can you give me websites or #`s of people who know how to photograph and videograph quinceaneras.
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/23/08

Pittsburgh Photographers    

Curt`s Photography has been photographing weddings for over 20 years. Established in 1987, Curt`s Photography and Entertainment Tonite have been one of the Pittsburgh areas most sought after wedding service companies. We will offer you a very uniqe style of ...
Posted by Tracy Painter; updated 02/25/08

Photographer - New York, Connecticut, Bronx, Long Island    

I am a Professional Freelance Photographer from Westchester, NY and I love photographing any event Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16`s, Quinceneros`s, Reunions, Graduations and more. Small, intimate or a grand celebration, your party happens in one day and then it ...
Posted by Anna; updated 02/25/08

Photographer And Videographer     (1 reply)

Searching for a photographer who charges a reasonable flat fee and prints on the spot digital pictures for their profit. Also searching for a videographer with reasonable prices to cover an event for 6hrs. Time is of the Essence. This is a 20th yr class reunion. ...
Posted by Keisha; updated 02/25/08

Videographer In Orange County?    

Hello - I am getting married in the south Orange County area in California in October 2008 and am looking for an inexpensive videographer. Our wedding is outside and the reception is indoors, all at one location, and I would need about 6-7 hours worth of coverage to ...
Posted by Kristen; updated 02/27/08

Video Editing And Duplication In Milwaukee Wisconsin    

Milwaukee Video Production, a division of TAYLOR Studios, Ltd, offers professional film and video editing services. We support most video formats including standard definition SD, high definition HD, 2K and 4K. Our duplication services include CD mastering, DVD and ...
Posted by Jeffery Taylor; updated 02/28/08

Digital Photos For Your Next Bar/Bat Mitzvah St Paul    

Photo souvenirs, key chains, magnets, t-shirts. Give your guest a memento or your event. Call for a packet of info. Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Tom; updated 02/29/08

Summer Wedding Deals Professional Studio    

We are a professional wedding studio located conveniently to Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. We still have a few dates that we would like to book this summer, so we are offering a free coffee table book and 10% discount off of our already low prices. ...
Posted by angela; updated 02/29/08

Wedding Party Emcee Script    

Please be kind to send me a sample emcee script for a weddingparty not later than monday march 3. Thank you and God bless!
Posted by Yalena; updated 03/01/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photographer     (2 replies)

Hi I`m getting married May 24th and we`re on a tight budget, I`m looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer in arizona. Help please! :)
Posted by sharma; updated 02/29/08

Get A Wedding Photographer In Arizona    

If you are looking for a unique and different photographer in Arizona, look no farther - we are affordable and we work with the couple at every level to make sure they are 100% satisifed.
Posted by Broken Image; updated 03/01/08