Photography     (3 replies)

I am getting married on August 31, 2007 and need a photographer. Its a really small intimate wedding at a park. I don`t need the photographer that long and I"m on a very tight budget.
Posted by Laurie; updated 08/10/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/10/07

NYC WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER PACKAGES START AT $800    

A wedding is a beautiful celebration, a day when everyone you love gathers to witness the union of your love. Aperture Media Group will provide you the service and give you the confidence you deserve. We begin with a Personal Consultation so we can discuss what ...
Posted by AMG; updated 08/07/07

STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED MN!!!    

HELLO, I AM LOOKING FOR A STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHER OR SOMEONE TO DO AFFORDABLE PICTURES FOR ME!! THE PRICES OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS IS OUTRAGEOUS!! IT WILL BE A VERY SMALL EVENT, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE RENEWING OUR VOWS, WE NEVER HAD A WEDDING, WE GOT MARRIED AT THE JP. ...
Posted by BROOKE; updated 08/08/07

Maryland D.C. Photographer    

I`m a bride on a budget but want great quality. Looking for the lowest prices available.
Posted by tiffany ; updated 08/09/07

MARYLAND AND DC PHOTOGRAPHER    

NEED INEXPENSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MAY 08
Posted by tiffany ; updated 08/09/07

Photography    

I just put a posting looking for a photographer for my wedding, August 31, but neglected to put the area I live in. I live in San Diego, California.
Posted by Laurie Anderson; updated 08/02/07

CT Photographer And Videographer Needed - CHEAP; Thanks.    

I have a VERY Small Budget but, I still would like to have quality photography and videography for my wedding day (standard before/ceremony/reception coverage); and I want to keep my negatives. My location is currently undecided but, it will be within Connecticut; ...
Posted by AJ; updated 08/03/07

Bride & Groom - Look-Alikes    

Would you like something special for that wedding? Why not give the bride and groom a look-alike doll (or dolls) that are handcrafted to look like the bride and groom, complete with their wedding attire. It takes several months to make these dolls, especially when ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 08/05/07

CT Photographer/Videographer Needed - CHEAP; Thanks. (2)     (3 replies)

I have a VERY Small Budget but, I still would like to have quality photography and videography for my wedding day (standard before/ceremony/reception coverage); and I want to keep my negatives. My location is currently undecided but, it will be within Connecticut; ...
Posted by AJ; updated 08/06/07

PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED FOR WEDDING!!     (2 replies)

I`m planning a wedding for December 8th 2007 in the Hazlet New Jersey area. I`m on a tight budget but i WANT and NEED a photographer.
Posted by toni-ann; updated 08/06/07

Photographer     (10 replies)

I am looking for a photographer who will provide photos and prints only. I do not need an album or any extras. Affordable please. :-)
Posted by Chrisina ; updated 08/06/07

LIMO NEEDED FOR WEDDING!    

I am having a wedding in December of 2007 and i need a limo or limos...i have 10 in the bridal party and me and the groom. I have been calling all the limo companies and they want over $1,000!...Im even considering a limo just for me and the groom! somebody please help!
Posted by toni-ann; updated 08/06/07

POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $4.99 EACH.    

POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $4.99 EACH. 3 COLORS AVAILABLE, WHITE, IVORY AND BLACK, CONTACT NORMA: TOLL FREE: (877)232-8855 Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by NORMA; updated 08/06/07

Capture The Moment    

Capture the moment you wish to remember in an heirloom quality look-alike porcelain doll handcrafted especially for you by Forever Yours Dolls.. Perfect for: The addition of a new member of the family, Something special for the new grandparents, Birthday, ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 07/30/07

Script Of An Emcee For A Debut Party     (2 replies)

Please send me a copy of a script of an emcee in a debut party.. Thankx
Posted by apple; updated 07/31/07

Wedding Photography World    

Hi all. There is a great new resource for finding wedding photographers at www.WeddingPhotographyWorld.co.uk Best of all it is FREE to use. Take a look, we are always keen on feedback.
Posted by Jim Gordon; updated 08/01/07

Need Wedding Photographer     (2 replies)

Hi. I am getting married on December 21, 2007 in Waterloo, NY. I am trying to save money where I can and stay in budget. I need to find a photographer who is going to be cheap, but still has quality pictures
Posted by Sharon Hemker; updated 08/01/07

Wedding Photography And Video     (1 reply)

I am looking for affordable photography and video for my wedding on May 24, 2008. Both the ceremony and reception will be held at Masso`s Crystal Manor in Glassboro, NJ.
Posted by Nikki Pereira; updated 08/01/07

Photographer For Wedding     (3 replies)

I am trying to find a photography for my wedding in August of this year. I really can`t afford to pay these prices for the pictures these companies are offering. I am getting married at the justice of the peace in Brooklyn. I will pay something to whomever I can get. ...
Posted by Nahisha ; updated 08/01/07

Singers    

I am looking for a male group of 3 or 4 to sing for my wedding. I`m looking for a doowop or R&B style to sing So In Love by Az Yet at the ceremony which is being held at Masso`s in Glassboro, NJ on May 24, 2008
Posted by Nikki Pereira; updated 08/01/07

Photographer And Videographer     (5 replies)

I am in search of photographer for photojournalistic wedding pictures and also storybook style wedding video in philadelphia area at inexpensive price PLEASE HELP
Posted by joy; updated 08/02/07

Photographer Wanted Sept. 2, 2007 - South Jersey     (2 replies)

My husband and I are having a vow renewal ceremony on Sunday, September 2, 2007 near Cherry Hill, NJ. A professional photographer is not in our budget, however we were hoping to find a photography student who might be interested in gaining some experience and/or ...
Posted by Jamie; updated 08/02/07

Need A Photographer/Videographer (in CA)!!!     (5 replies)

I`m looking for a photographer/videographer combo for our wedding on May 24, 2008 in the city of Claremont, CA. We were previously quoted this: $1500 package... -Engagement photos/video -Full day wedding coverage -Attendance at rehearsal -Fully edited video with ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 07/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/30/07