Quality, Affordable Photography In The Southern Californ    

Hi, I’m a newer photographer, looking to gain more experience and would love to chat about your special day. Check out my website, J****aphy.com for more information. Whether it’s your wedding, child’s sporting event, something *special* for your fiancé/husband, ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/28/08

Sexy Classy Photography For Anniversary Present To Husba     (1 reply)

Would like to find experienced photographer to take sexy classy tasty photos of me for my husband as a anniversary surprise. Please send me some reasonibly priced so I can make some of my husband fantasies come true, He calls me his MS. FEBURARY with this I can be.
Posted by Alisa Lawson; updated 04/28/08

Wedding Photography Updates    

Please visit our new partypop page with updated images. Our web page is http://www.dubnoffphoto.com Visit our page for more info: Dubnoff Wedding Photography
Posted by Mike Dubnoff; updated 04/23/08

Photography For All Occasions    

I offer photography to all in South Carolina. I offer photography for all occasions and purposes. I respectfully request that only morally upstanding images be requested.
Posted by Rhys Sage; updated 04/23/08

Need Videographer & Photographer For 2 Weddings In 2009     (2 replies)

Hello! I am in search for an inexpensive Videographer and Photographer. I am located in San Jose, California. My family is having two weddings in 2009 and would like to book together for a discount. Please contact me via email m****ar@yahoo.com Thank you! Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 04/27/08

Where Are All The Videographer's In IL Or IN?    

Where are all the Videographers in IN and, or IL? I need one ASAP for my May 25, 2008 wedding.
Posted by Adrinna; updated 04/28/08

Videographer (Incl Editing And Effects)    

Southwest Florida Videographer for all your events and with gift of storytelling through video. Available for all your video needs, in wider Tampa Bay area. Will travel farther, too. Very reasonably priced to match your budget. Excellent video, editing and effects.
Posted by Jim Guilday; updated 04/15/08

Videographer (Incl Editing And Effects)    

Southwest Florida Videographer for all your events and with gift of storytelling through video. Available for all your video needs, in wider Tampa Bay area. Will travel farther, too. Very reasonably priced to match your budget. Excellent video, editing and effects. ...
Posted by Jim Guilday; updated 04/15/08

Wedding Photographer    

Wedding Photographer for hire. Let Images4uphotography make your memories last a lifetime! We offer amazing wedding packages to fit your needs. You can visit us at www.images4uphotography.com Take care and Congratulations! Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Tim Griffin; updated 04/17/08

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

HeY, my name is michelle and i`m looking for a photograpgher and videographer for my quince. Something that is affordable for me. In L.A or Glendale California. Thanksss!!
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/18/08

Inexspensive Wedding Photographer Needed     (6 replies)

Hello. My fiance and I are getting married in June in CT and are looking for an inexspensive photographer to cover the ceremony and a few formal pictures after the ceremony. We are not having a formal reception so there would be no need for coverage after the ceremony. ...
Posted by Stacey; updated 04/20/08

Request For A Debut Program    

Hi! I would like to request for a sample format of a debut program. I will be hosting my friend`s birthday party. Thanks!!
Posted by jing Ovilla; updated 04/20/08

Inexpensive Videographer Needed    

I need a wedding videographer on Oct 18 2008 inexpensive. At 500.00 for 6hrs. Meal and drinks will be provided. The locations of the church is in Randolph and the reception is in Sharon. I will even take a student.
Posted by Jessica Polillio; updated 04/21/08

Inexpensive Videographer Needed    

I need a wedding videographer on Oct 18 2008 inexpensive. At 500.00 for 6hrs. Meal and drinks will be provided. The locations of the church is in Randolph and the reception is in Sharon, Massachusetts. I will even take a student.
Posted by Jessica Polillio; updated 04/21/08

Wedding And Event Photography    

Hi, my name is Joe Blase and I am with Lifetime Exposures Photography. I have been doing Wedding and Event Photography since 1996. I worked under a few studios and now am on my own since last year when I decided to go on my own. Please check out my website at www....
Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/03/08

Inexpensive Photographer Needed For Event In CT     (7 replies)

Hi, My husband and I were recently married in Florida. We are having a picnic reception on May 24, 2008. We are looking for an inexpensive photographer to capture the event with a few portraits needed. We are interested in digital phography with just the proofs on a ...
Posted by Jamie; updated 04/04/08

Female Models For 2008 Season!    

Check out the links to the latest shoots we recently completed. Imagine yourself at any one of those beautiful locations and how awesome YOU would look! (Not to mention the HUGE amounts of CASH you can make!) Check them out and let me know if you`d like your chance to ...
Posted by Joanna Swift; updated 04/05/08

DFW Photogragher    

Hello to everyone, I just wanted to stop by and let everyone I have my new specials done for this month of April 2008 and would love everyone to come find out what they are and book book book.
Posted by Chris Wilson; updated 04/07/08

Photographer    

Hi... I am a photographer in the Los Angeles area. If you wish to contact me do so at De*****phy(at)yahoo(dot)com We can discuss your event in more detail, for example the date and how many hours you need a photographer. I have very good prices!!
Posted by Dees Photography; updated 04/08/08

FREE Wedding Album    

If you book within the month of April you`ll receive a custom made photo album of your wedding photos along with whats in your package. C. Wilson Photography (Check us out)
Posted by Chris Wilson; updated 04/09/08

The Pros Photo & Video - Quality?????     (3 replies)

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light with their experience of using "The Pros". They offer DJ, Photo & Video, and we decided to book them for photo and video, because they have reasonable prices. After looking through the photographers recent weddings, I`m not ...
Posted by clloo; updated 04/10/08

LINEN COMMUNION ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

What a beautiful way to display pictures of that special day. Please visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and look at our magnificent linen photo albums. Email us with any questions as we are always happy to help. Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 04/11/08

Wedding, Debut, Quinceanera Photography (Los Angeles))    

We`re looking to gain some experience in event photography. This would actually be our first assignment so there will be no fee, only that $100 would be charged to cover the cost of the photo book we will make for you. This will include a minimum of 200 photos on a ...
Posted by Jon A.; updated 04/12/08

Videography Deals In Los Angeles And South Florida    

I`m a bicoastal Producer who works almost equally in LA and Miami. I work professionally for TV networks but I do weddings as a passion and to express creativity. I have plenty of wedding videography and editing experience. Soon I will have my wedding demo available,...
Posted by Gustavo; updated 04/14/08

LINEN COMMUNION ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

What a beautiful way to display pictures of this special occasion. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and have a look at the beautiful communion albums. Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 04/15/08