Wedding Dvd Or Video, Manchester, North West    

Looking for a professional videographer to do our wedding dvd or video. We are getting married in Manchester, North West nest June 2008
Posted by Paul ; updated 12/26/07

Wedding Photographer     (2 replies)

I am looking for an experienced photographer for my wedding.we`ve set the date for january 17,2009.i`m looking to spend under 2,000.the wedding location is in st cloud,mn.so someone in minnesota,preferrably.
Posted by Stephany; updated 12/25/07

Wedding Photographer, Bournemouth, South West    

I need to hire a wedding photographer in Bournemouth, South West, England
Posted by Simon; updated 12/21/07

Student For Wedding Photography     (2 replies)

I, too, am looking for professional, serious-minded photography students who are looking to build their portfolio in the Minneapolis area. My wedding is Feb 2, 2008. I will compensate for your work and time. If anyone can help, please contact me.
Posted by Renee; updated 12/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/21/07

NEW Online SlideShow Service By LifesMoviesFX!    

We Just launched our online Gold* Service that let you access to the HIGHEST QUALITY of SLIDESHOW VIDEO for just $349.00 Also we introduced our new Family slideshow video sample (this is an ultimate movie, top of the line) LifesMoviesFX is a comprehensive online ...
Posted by Mark; updated 12/24/07

Http://Www.goldensoundsentertainment.com/Images/Bridalsh    

Http://www.goldensoundsentertainment.com/images/bridalshows.jpg Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 12/16/07

CAriCaTuRe ArTiSt, RaYcAsSo    

Caricatures make your event SpEciAL! Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by rAyCaSsO; updated 12/17/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/18/07

Live Event Artist Will PAINT YOUR OCCASION ON CANVAS!    

Capture your celebration painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests love to watch, and become "part of the painting." You will have a treasured memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for the "person who has everything." ...
Posted by Karen; updated 12/18/07

Inexpensive Videographer For Wedding Video, Edinburgh    

We are looking for the services of an inexpensive videographer for our wedding video. Wedding will be in Edinburgh in March 2008
Posted by Scott and Jane; updated 12/19/07

Portrait Photographer, Cheshire, North West    

We are looking for the services of a portrait photographer, in cheshire, North West england to photograph our family for my parents ruby wedding anniversary. Suggestions welcome ?????
Posted by Keith; updated 12/19/07

Corporate Wedding Photographer    

Looking for a corporate wedding photographer in the St.Albans area
Posted by marc; updated 12/20/07

Lyme Regis, Devon Wedding Photographers    

Are there any Lyme Regis, Devon Wedding Photographers??? i really need a wedding photographer soon
Posted by Rheese; updated 12/20/07

Amazing Movies Of Your Memories!!!    

Slideshow video concept has just evolved! Life`sMoviesFX is producing breathtaking movies out of photos and videos and it is revolutionizing the traditional concept of digital photo montage. Most slideshow video companies offer a longer video for their top of the ...
Posted by Mark; updated 12/11/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/11/07

Hair Extensions: LOOK And FEEL Soooo Beautiful!    

Diva Drive Salon Specializes in The most advanced European Hair Extensions on the Market! Look stunning in your dress and have long, thick, gorgeous hair falling down your back... Done to Celebrities and Models all around the world...strand by strand application ...
Posted by Diva Drive Salon; updated 12/11/07

~~~100% EUROPEAN HAIR EXTENSIONS~~~    

BEVERLY HILLS HAIR EXTENSIONS 818-802-4549 (CERTIFIED & LICENSED (WEDDING SPECIALS) DIVA DRIVE SALON SPECIALIZES IN THE MOST ADVANCED HAIR EXTENSIONS TECHNIQUES THAT ARE CETERD TO CELEBRITIES ALL AROUND TEH GLOBE! NOW YOU CAN ALSO AFFORD LOOKING STUNNING AND ...
Posted by Diva Drive Salon; updated 12/11/07

Portrait And Wedding Photographer, Blackburn.north West    

Looking for a Portrait and wedding photographer in Blackburn north west of england
Posted by simon; updated 12/13/07

LOW COST VIDEOGRAPHER NEEDED FOR 12/21    

I am in need of someone to video our Christmas Play next Friday, 12/21. I am located in South Sac. The problem I`ve had in the past with "friends" videoing is that I never get a copy or if so it`s a bad one. We are a non profit and I have raised the money for our ...
Posted by Sherry; updated 12/12/07

Photographer For My Wedding In Northern Ireland     (1 reply)

Looking for a good inexpensive wedding photographer in the newry area of Ulster. Wedding in early spring next year. I looked on the site here but there werent too many choices just now. Someone who can do the video and the photos would be preferred. Thanks
Posted by Vincent; updated 12/13/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/13/07

Debut Program    

Hi! i will be hosting my cousin`s debut , can you please send me a sample debut program. Thank you!
Posted by Jovy; updated 12/15/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/16/07

A Link With Samples    

Ruth- here is a link to some samples. I have more samples available as well- and if you need video- we do that too! Cathie Photos by Cat
Posted by Cathie Berrey; updated 12/16/07