Need A Photgrapher     (6 replies)

I need a cheap but good photgrapher for a wedding event that will happen on September,19, 2009. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana
Posted by Lisa; updated 06/07/08

Wedding On August/3/2008    

T need to know if you do wedding events and the price for video and pictures at the gaylord texan in grapevine texas, the day of the wedding its august the 3rd 2008 at 11.00am to 3.30pm and its a small wedding of 30 guest ,thank you
Posted by Evelyn Handall; updated 06/05/08

15% PERCENT OFF ALL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT BEFORE DEC. 1st     (2 replies)

Anyone planning a wedding -- whether it is for this month or 2007 or even 2008 -- if you book before December 1st, 2006 you are entitled to a 15% discount OFF any package. (up to a $2000 value) Contact us for more info (626.403.6909 / 831.521.3938) -- or visit our ...
Posted by Soria Weddings ; updated 06/03/08

Angela Herzog Photography Knoxville, TN    

My name is Angela Herzog. I`m a photographer located in Knoxville, TN. Are you looking for a photographer to capture timeless memories? I strive to bring the best in photographic art to capture what is important to you. The desire to get started in photography started ...
Posted by Angela; updated 06/03/08

Photographer...low Cost Or Student    

Hi,celebrating my 7th Anniversary on 9/27/08 in need of a photographer who can offer packages for my guest @ an reasonable price.I`m located in Houston,Tx you can e-mail me @ am******8@hotmail.com
Posted by STAR; updated 06/03/08

Sexy But Tastefull Pictures    

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A STUDIO IN NORTHERN NJ, TO TAKE SEXY BUT TASTEFUL PICTURES TO MAKE A CALENDAR FOR MY BOYFRIEND. IF YOU ARE OUT THERE POST YOUR CONTACT INFO SO I CAN GET BACK TO YOU. THANK YOU.
Posted by Sara; updated 06/01/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photographer In North Jersey     (5 replies)

I need an inexpensive wedding photographer for my wedding in May. I am on a tight budget!!! so please help if you can!
Posted by SE; updated 05/23/08

Caricaturists * Clowns * Magic St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 05/27/08

Sexy But Tastefull Pics    

I am looking for a vender who takes sexy but tastefull photos to make into a calender for my husband who is overseas, in the minneapolis, st.paul mn area.thank you! looking forward to hearing from you.
Posted by ashley ledoux; updated 05/27/08

Pinup Photos    

I am looking to take some pinup pictures as a surprise for my husband, but i`m not sure who does these types of photos in my area. I live in chesapeake virginia.
Posted by amanda; updated 05/28/08

Another Dissatisfied Client    

As an update, we have only just now received a cd of photos taken last July. Unfortunately,all our kids are almost a year older and have changed, and we only received our cd`s after months and months of hounding and begging and pleading and threatening Stephen -- and ...
Posted by Cyndi Erdmann; updated 05/28/08

Professional Photographer Available For Bookings    

Great prices from a Pro! Check out my samples at w****os.com/shophere We work with all budgets. You will see from the samples that quality is #1. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Brian Dalthorp 702-***-4243
Posted by Brian Dalthorp; updated 05/29/08

Need An Amature/Beginner Photographer To Take Photos     (7 replies)

I am looking for someone to take some photos of me for my boyfriend birthday no nudity just some tasteful sexy pics of me I am a 40 something woman in good shape I live in the nyc area
Posted by joni; updated 05/29/08

Need Low Cost Wedding Phohgragher. LI NY     (6 replies)

Hi, I am getting on July 5, 2008 in LI NY . We are really on a tight budget and are trying to find a photography for a low price. If anyone could help us I would greatly apperciate it
Posted by pamela; updated 05/31/08

Farm Location For Shooting--Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan    

Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan--50 Acres For Filming, Photography, Art, Music, Equestrian. View Plafkin Farms on Photobucket.com and Webshots.com. We have beautiful areas to film and photograph fashions, models, autos, boats, RVs, music videos, television programs, ...
Posted by Roger Plafkin; updated 05/15/08

Cheap Wedding Videographer Baltioore MD     (2 replies)

Hi, I am looking for a cheap wedding day videographer in the Baltimore area. Anyone have any that thay know of/have worked with, that they would recommend? Has anyone had a college student tape their big day?
Posted by Future Mrs. H; updated 05/16/08

Great Photograhper    

Hi- Congrats! I`m available and would love to do the photos for your wedding. I`m easy going, unobtrusive and fun to work with. Guaranteed great photos! ile*****on.com Cheers
Posted by Ilene; updated 05/16/08

Looking For Photographer/ Videographer     (2 replies)

Newly engaged couple looking for an affordable and simple photographer and videographer...(locatedi in the Philly area) thanks!
Posted by Dana; updated 05/17/08

Quality, Affordable Photography In The Southern Californ    

Hi, I’m a photographer in the southern California area and would love to chat about your special day/event. I cover weddings, maternity, newborns, family reunions, portraits and much more. Please, take a look at my website and give me a call. Save **hundreds** ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/19/08

Studio For Sale/Inventory In Michigan    

To those of you that would like to continue to make inquiries as to inventory sale we are still taking offers for remaining stuff...The large Off The Wall sets have been sold and we are now down to backdrops, some children props and costumes. Michigan has been hit hard ...
Posted by Kathleen Lake; updated 05/20/08

New Jersey Wedding Photographer    

Let Images4uPhotography make your memories last a lifetime! We offer amazing packages to fit your needs. Pricing will not go up in 2009, so book next years weddings today! Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography
Posted by Timothy M. Griff; updated 05/20/08

BEWARE OF MICHIGAN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER    

Whatever you do, if you are looking for a wedding photographer or videographer from Michigan, do not, I repeat DO NOT hire AMERICAN ELITE STUDIOS!!!!! They are a complete rip off and scam company owned by Nafeh Abunab who will take your money and will not give you your ...
Posted by Tina; updated 05/20/08

Filipino Wedding & Debut Videographer In SoCal    

Hello! Java Blue Productions specializes in Filipino weddings and debuts. Please feel free to browse our page and visit our website for our very competitive prices! We proudly serve the entire Southern California. We speak Tagalog! Maraming salamat po! Visit our ...
Posted by JB Productions; updated 05/21/08

Sexy But Tasteful Pics For Calendar    

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A STUDIO IN NJ, NY, CT, OR PA. TO TAKE SEXY BUT TASTEFUL PICTURES TO MAKE A CALENDAR FOR MY HUSBAND. IF YOU ARE OUT THERE POST YOUR CONTACT INFO SO I CAN GET BACK TO YOU. THANXZ.
Posted by IVETTE; updated 05/21/08

Intimate/Sexy/Tasteful Pictures Of Couple     (1 reply)

Im looking for a photographer that can take tasteful/half nude pictures.. Example: me and my husband in ripped up jeans no shirts me facing him so nothing will show. Same thing but my husband dip hes hand in black paint and while i face him he can run hes hand down ...
Posted by melissa; updated 05/22/08