I Need Inexpensive Photographer

Help!!! I need a photographer for my March 7, 2008 wedding, in NJ. I just need basic pictures, looking to spend below $1000. Everything is being done in one location.
Posted by ruth; updated 12/01/07

Hi Ruth, no problem we can do great photography within or around your budget, feel free to check us out at www.hilitestudios.com
Or call me at 516-334-4455

Visit our page for more info: Hilite Studios

Posted by Mike Lee; updated 12/02/07

Ruth

Hello!! We are a husband and wife wedding photography team. We are trying to build our portfolio, so we are willing to photograph your wedding at a reasonable price.

Photography has been a hobby of mine for over 15years and now I would like to make it a career. My husband got into photography when we met. We really enjoy doing wedding photography.

We will give you all the edited images on a CD for you to keep. You can make your own prints or we can have them done for you.

Please email me.

Thank you
Posted by Debilynn; updated 12/13/07

Hey there
I am the perfect Photographer for you. I can totally work within that budget (and maybe even a little less!)
Call me- 215-435-1418
Cathie
Photos by Cat
Posted by Cathie Berrey; updated 12/16/07

Hello Ruth.

I will be in the NY area in March. Would love to speak with you regarding your Photography needs. You can contact me at 305-205-4663.

Posted by Denisa; updated 12/17/07

I would be happy to accommodate you, take a look at our site http://www.1lovestudio.com and feel free to contact us if interested.
Posted by One Love Studio; updated 12/21/07

Hi there,
Take a look at our portfolio and if interested I would be happy to accomidate you.
One Love Studio
Http://www.1lovestudio.com
917-526-1958
Posted by One Love Studio; updated 12/21/07

Hi Brides and Grooms!

I am experienced wedding photographer working in Prague with a wish to travel. You can see my works at www.shootingduck.eu

I am looking for some weddings outside Czech Republic for January, February, March and maybe some other months (late Autamn for example, ask about your date)

1200 euro + travel expences from Prague - for full covering of the wedding day (could be 2 days including family dinner before etc), DVD with all photos ready for printing, webgallery on my Website and DVD with slideshow if needed

1500 euro +travel expances for the same service + wedding album and several big prints as a gift from me

Email: me@shootingduck.eu
Phone: +420 775 631 746
Posted by Yanina; updated 01/02/08

Hi Ruth.

I`d love to speak to you. Please feel free to contact me at monique@moniquemcintyrephotography.com.

Thank You,
Monique
Posted by Monique; updated 01/10/08

Www.essenceoflightphotography.com

Check them out!
Posted by Greg; updated 01/14/08

Hi Ruth,

Please visit my website at www.photographsbyanna.com - My work is affordable and exceptional. My 5 hour package is $925.00 - which includes, unlimted photography, 50 4x6 & 2 8x10 photos on standard photo paper and a dvd of all your edited photos. Let me know if I can make your dreams come true in pictures. Thank you. Anna - Photography by Anna

Visit our page for more info: Photography by Anna

Posted by Anna; updated 01/17/08