Photographer    

Ours offers Military discounts on his site, Be****i.com
Posted by Susan; updated 04/02/08

Wedding And Event Photographer In Austin, DFW, Houston    

We are based in Austin Texas. We have captured weddings and events in Austin, DFW, Houston, San Francisco, LA, Napa, Las Vegas. Affordable and Professional and just lots of fun! See our site at www.pearyphotography.com or look for us on Party Pop. Visit our page ...
Posted by Bill Peary; updated 04/01/08

Hawaii Debut Party     (1 reply)

Pls advice me what kind of dress we need to wear for hawaii party and pls send me small scrip Would appreciate your early reply Mabel
Posted by Maribel Sario; updated 03/30/08

Seattle Children's Photographer    

Seattle-LA-Chicago Children`s Photographer Www.a*******s.com
Posted by Aj; updated 03/30/08

BEWARE Of Video Made Simple, Dallas TX    

Just a cautionary note for anyone thinking of using Video Made Simple in Dallas, TX...I booked him for a shoot last week and he never showed up or returned my phone calls the day of the shoot. Very unprofessional. Book him at your own risk. Jeff
Posted by Jeff; updated 03/31/08

Photographer And Videographer Needed     (2 replies)

Hi my name is susan. I am looking for a cheap photographer and videographer for my wedding nothing big on may 16th 2008. It can be a student about to graduate no problem. Im located in queens ny. Looking to spend 500.00
Posted by Susan cano; updated 03/31/08

Contact Juan And Nancy For Photography And Videography    

I was looking around and didn`t mean to be nosy, but when I saw your response to one person that was on the message board about photography and videography packages that would be around $7-$800.00 and so, when you mentioned about that you have a package that is in that ...
Posted by Susan D; updated 03/26/08

HELP!!! I Need A Videographer QUICK    

I am looking for an affordable Videographer for my May 25, 2008 Wedding. My wedding is in Schererville, Indiana. Please help. I am not looking to spend alot of money. I do not want to spend no more than $500. I am looking for some one to video the entire ceremony and ...
Posted by Adrinna; updated 03/27/08

Need A Wedding Album Designer...Look No Further!    

I just wanted to let every one know about... Hall Album Designs They help professional photographers, and couples turn their wedding images into beautiful and professional digital coffee-table style albums that are classic in design with a modern twist. If you ...
Posted by Teresa; updated 03/28/08

Debut Party Programme    

I am requesting a sample debu party programme. I need to have a guide about it because I will be the EMCEE on the said occasion on this 3rd day of April, 2008 . I hope that this request of mine will be granted. I am glad to have it mailed in my e-mail address. Thank u ...
Posted by Rosana Camanian; updated 03/29/08

Party Rentals In Cabo San Lucas, Mexico     (1 reply)

We are trying to find a party rentals such as tables, chairs and linens in Cabo, Mexico and are having a hard time finding them. Any Ideas?
Posted by carrie; updated 03/29/08

Looking For Special Photographer     (1 reply)

Please help! I`m lookin for a photographer to take sexy pics of me for my boyfriend`s anniversary. I want the pics taken in sexy lingerie and maybe some "halfway-nude" shots. I am in the Kansas City area.
Posted by Sarai; updated 03/24/08

New Photographer In North Florida    

I am a new Photographer in Jacksonville FL I specialize in Wedding Photojournalism and love to put an artistic twist on things! I also travel to GA,AL, and south FL Please visit my website at www.**********oto.com and book now for very reasonable rates!
Posted by Tania; updated 03/24/08

Looking For Photographer In South Florida     (2 replies)

I need a photographer for my wedding in May 2008. I looking for an inexpensive package for photos and video. This weddng will be held in Broward County, South Florida. If you have websites with your work that will be more helpful!!!
Posted by Angel; updated 03/24/08

Talented Photographer, First 3 Weddings For A Song!:))    

Hello, my name is Serge. I live in New York City and would like to establish myself as a professional wedding photographer. So far I`ve done a lot of other assignments, you can see it all here http://picasaweb.google.com/excelphotos/ Lots of people find my work ...
Posted by Serge Zhukov; updated 03/17/08

Wedding    

Hello, My Name is David I`m The Owner Of Digital Video & Photography Services I`m Located In lancaster, s.c. I`m Avaliable That Date Please E-Mail at ****@*****um.net me For My Contact Number And We Can Go From There
Posted by David; updated 03/17/08

Metro Detroit Wedding Photography    

Quality Professional Photography for the value minded bride. Shooting a wedding is a responsibility that we don’t take lightly. We believe that we are creating a family heirloom for you to cherish in the years to come. We are licensed & insured and carry backup ...
Posted by Gerald; updated 03/17/08

Photographer And Videographer     (3 replies)

I am looking for a photographer and videographer for my wedding. Preferably we are looking for a company which will supply both a photographer and videographer in a package deal. We are from Guildford, Surrey and are looking for someone professional and not too ...
Posted by Damon; updated 03/17/08

Videographer     (1 reply)

Need a videographer in the suffolk area anyone can help me find one? thanks....
Posted by barbara; updated 03/17/08

Videographer For Hilton Head, SC Wedding     (1 reply)

Hi~ We are getting married in the Hilton Head, SC on a Sunday in October 2008 and are looking for an inexpensive videographer. Our wedding is outside and the reception is indoors, 5 minutes away from each other. We would need about 6-7 hours worth of coverage to get ...
Posted by Amy; updated 03/17/08

Wedding Savannah, Ga     (4 replies)

Indianapolis, In resident getting married in Savannah, Ga on March 29, 2008. I need a reliable, quality, inexpensive photographer/ videographer, coordinator, etc. If you are available on that date, please send some information about your services and how to contact you.
Posted by TRE; updated 03/19/08

New England Area Wedding Photographer(Georgia & Florida)    

Need a photographer for your wedding? Starr Photography is here for you! Check out my website. Www.****graphy.blogspot.com There are still dates available for summer 2008. I have competitive prices with amazing results! It`s your special day, don`t just ...
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/19/08

Tasteful, Sexy Photos Of Myself 4 My Finacee.     (8 replies)

I am searching 4 a professional photography studio in the Kansas City or Springfield area that do TASTEFUL, sexy, lingerie photos.... I would like to get some taken of myself as a present for my fiancee... Thanks!!! Happy New Year!!! :)
Posted by Jen; updated 03/21/08

In********er.net    

Brides, Post your photographer needs and look for professional or student photographers. Photographers, post your company information for free @ ine****her.net
Posted by ineedaphoto...; updated 03/21/08

IN*********her.net    

Brides, Post your photographer needs and look for professional or student photographers. Photographers, post your company information for free @ inee********her.net
Posted by ineedaphoto...; updated 03/22/08