Memories On DVD Last Forever    

Want to present a memorable DVD for your upcoming event? We will create a music video that captures those memories and put it on a DVD. We specialize in moving pictures to DVD in a creative way. Visit our page for more info: Memories by Law
Posted by Ronnie Law; updated 10/02/07

STOP!!!! DJs NEEDED IN WALES    

DJs NEEDED IN WALES!! we require a DJ from Wales for a big party Email me here
Posted by Dan; updated 10/02/07

Wedding Photographer In Yorkshire    

Planning our wedding for next summer and need the services of a good wedding photographer in West Yorkshire. We plan to marry at Ripley Castle. Anyone have experincences with a good company ?
Posted by Nigel; updated 10/01/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/01/07

Event Photographer Gloucestershire    

Hi, the parents association of my son`s school need a professional event photographer in Gloucestershire to document a school sports event. Need suggestions. Thanks
Posted by Peter Small; updated 10/02/07

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHERS NEEDED IN YORKSHIRE AND THE HUMBER    

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHERS NEEDED IN YORKSHIRE AND THE HUMBER: I need a company that can do me a good price for an upcoming event in YORK. We`re planning an event for the company we work for, dealing with electronic money transfer systems in the Cilicone valley USA. All ...
Posted by Haily; updated 10/02/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/27/07

CANDLE CEREMONY    

VIEW MY WEBSITE TO VIEW PERSONALIZED CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARDS DESIGNED TO ANY THEME.. .CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION... 917 306-9158 VIRGINIA Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 09/29/07

SWEET 16 CANDLE CEREMONY STAND    

VISIT MY WEBSITE TO VIEW PERSONALIZED SWEET 16 CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD DESIGNED TO ANY THEME.. 917 306-9158 VIRGINIA Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 09/29/07

Weddings Videography    

Dear Brides, When choosing a wedding videographer, please ask to view a sample Wedding DVD. Make sure they offer creative editing, extra attention to detail and that you find them personable. It`s important to hire a professional with years of PROFESSIONAL video ...
Posted by Leslie Senac; updated 09/30/07

Wedding Photography    

Hello. I offer amazing wedding packages to fit your needs! You can visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com. Congratulations and I hope to hear from you. Thank You. Tim Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography
Posted by Timothy; updated 09/30/07

East./Cent. CT Based Photog/Videog. Needed Cheap; Thanks     (3 replies)

Hi. I am looking to have a wedding in Norwich, CT, near the end of Feb., and am looking for a photographer &/or videographer that is "nearby", talented, and Cheap. I have a VERY SMALL budget but, I still want someone who`s good at what they do, and understands the fact ...
Posted by A ; updated 09/30/07

Make-Up Artist     (2 replies)

Looking for stylist and make-up artist that want to create or grow their portfolios or advertisements with professional photos.... We provide upcoming models - designers - etc. In most cases. You will receive all photos in both raw and edited form on CD to use at ...
Posted by christopher lest; updated 09/30/07

20% OFF INVITATIONS & MORE :)    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com Www....
Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/30/07

CT - Inexpensive Photography/Videography; Thanks.     (1 reply)

Hi. I have a VERY Small Budget but, I still would like to have quality photography and videography for my wedding day (standard before/ceremony/reception coverage); and I want to keep my negatives. My event is currently scheduled for February 23, 2008; and it will most ...
Posted by AJ; updated 09/24/07

Photographer & Videographer     (1 reply)

I am looking for someone to do both the photography and videography at my wedding in January. Maybe someone offering a package deal with the two, as we want someone experienced but still affordable. The wedding will be in the Newport, Wales area.
Posted by Peter; updated 09/24/07

Sweet 16    

The theme is cinderella but what I need help in is the traditional changing of the slippers to shoes does that come after the daughter and father dance or beofre?
Posted by vivian; updated 09/24/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/24/07

Need Demetrios Illusions 3053 Ivory 12 Or 14    

Looking for Demetrios Illusions #3053 wedding gown in Ivory size 12 or 14.
Posted by Tina; updated 09/25/07

Christmas Party Entertainment Orange County     (1 reply)

Christmas Party Entertainment Orange County Find Orange County Disc Jockeys Golden Sounds Entertainment Disc Jockeys for Weddings, Corporate Events, Company Party, Christmas Party, Company Event, Holiday Office Parties and Celebration music entertainment DJ based in ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/25/07

DJ Services In Orange County & Los Angeles 714-315-3828    

Chrstmas Party DJ in Los Angeles and Orange County DJs for playing music and Entertaining your guests at your Holiday Office Party or Christmas Party. Los Angeles DJ Corporate Event Planners, Event Management Companies Offering Coordinating Services For Corporate ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/26/07

BISON DISC LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE    

(Orlando, FL – September 21, 2007) – Bison Optical Disc, a full-service DVD/CD duplication and replication facility serving clients nationwide, announced today the official launch of the Company’s new website. WWW.BISONDISC.COM has been completely redesigned to ...
Posted by wendy; updated 09/21/07

Hollywood Special Effects Sound Audio Visual Lighting    

Hollywood Special Effects sound audio visual lighting equipment rentals Hollywood LA. Golden Sounds Entertainment providing Production, Rental, Sales, Service, Installations, Design and Consulting (714) 315-3828 DJs, Stage Lighting Live Sound & Audio Equipment for ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/22/07

Sound Equipment Rentals, Sound Lighting Los Angeles CA.    

Audio Visual, AV Equipment, AV Rentals, DJ Equipment, Sound System, Sound Equipment, Equipment Leasing, Party Rental, Party Rentals, Projection Screen, Equipment Rentals, Video, Projection Screens, Projection, Projector, Plasma, Rent Plasma, Plasma Screens, Plasma ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/22/07

Sexy Photos     (5 replies)

Need sexy photos for my boyfriend
Posted by alison; updated 09/23/07