Photographer/Vidoegraphy     (1 reply)

I am in desperate need of an affordable, inexpensive photographer in the Chicago or Indiana area for my May 25, 2008 wedding. Please if you know of anyone contact me A.S.A.P. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Adrinna Toliver; updated 01/31/08

Affordable Photo/Video Services By A PUBLISHED Pro    

I am a published photojournalist with a lot of experience shooting weddings. I have several different packages that include casual/outdoor and engagement shoots as well. I work with budgets of ALL sizes... Email me for a free quote. I will send you a link to ...
Posted by Natasha; updated 01/30/08

Sample Copy Of Debut Program    

Please send me a copy of a sample debut program as well as a script. This will help me a lot for my sister`s debut this aug. Thanks in advance!
Posted by yssa; updated 01/30/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/30/08

Wedding Photographer In Prague    

Searching for reasonably priced wedding Photography in Prague -
Posted by vinion; updated 01/30/08

Photographer Needed For One-Two Hour(s)     (10 replies)

Photographer needed for my wedding. I am in need for a very affordable photographer. I only need 25-30 photos taken. Half at the ceremony and the other half at the reception. I am trying to get married this summer (2008). Thanks.
Posted by Korin; updated 01/30/08

Inexpensive Photographer In Chicago 3/22/08    

I am looking for an inexpensive photographer for my wedding and reception on March 22nd, 2008. The wedding is at noon and the reception will start immediately afterwards and be completed by 5pm (It`s an afternoon reception). Therefore I only need a photographer for 4 - ...
Posted by Toni; updated 01/28/08

Affordable Wedding Photo/Video By A Published Pro    

I am a published photojournalist with a lot of experience shooting weddings. I have several different packages that include casual/outdoor and engagement shoots as well. I work with budgets of ALL sizes... Email me for a free quote. I will send you a link to ...
Posted by Natasha; updated 01/28/08

Paintball    

Looking for a paintball place in the stirling area for a corporate event, any suggestions? thanks
Posted by barbara; updated 01/29/08

Face Painter    

I need a face painter in the greater london area for a birthday party where are the good ones to hire? Thanks...

Kosher Caterer    

I need a in the west midlands area for a bat mitzva, can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks..

Hen Party    

Need costume for a Hen Party where is there good costumes for sale in the greater manchester area? Thanks...

13-Year Old Birthday Party Games     (3 replies)

I need a couple of game ideas for a 13-year old birthday party.Please help.
Posted by Pickles; updated 01/29/08

Northern Ireland Videographers    

Northern Ireland Videographers I`m seeking Northern Ireland Videographers for my son`s wedding for the summer. We`re trying to book as near as possible to Belfast. If you can travel abit it`s great
Posted by DAVE; updated 01/30/08

LIVE EVENT ARTIST Will Paint For You On Canvas!    

Capture your celebration painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests love to watch, and become "part of the painting." You will have a treasured memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for the "person who has everything." ...
Posted by Karen; updated 01/25/08

Need Affordable Photographer/Videographer 4 Our Wedding     (3 replies)

I am looking for an affordable photographer and videographer (dual package preferred) for our wedding that will take place next May 24, 2008 in the city of Claremont, CA. I am looking for someone that will provide the following in a package at a great price! ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 01/25/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/25/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/26/08

Wedding Photographer Needed     (3 replies)

I need a very inexpensive but good photographer for my wedding taking place on 3/27/08 at 6pm in central NJ. Please help! Thanks!
Posted by Marianna Caban; updated 01/27/08

Aizona Photography - Mesa    

Looking for Great Photography in the Greater Phoenix Area - Call Me now at 480-626-0256 Or Check out our Photos Online at www.NicholasPappagallo.com All Types of Budgets for all Events! Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 01/27/08

Is A Cheap DJ Using Your Wedding As Experience?? BEWARE!    

Did you Hire a Cheap DJ ? Need an MC to Step in and Make your Wedding a Success? I have been Mcing Weddings since 1993 and have worked all over the US. I am a Dynamic Speaker and will help you plan your wedding to perfection! Don`t let a $400 DJ ruin your $30,000 or ...
Posted by Nick; updated 01/27/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/27/08

Please Help    

I was assigned to be an emcee for my sister`s 18th birthday can you please help me???
Posted by jean; updated 01/27/08

Affordable Videographer Needed    

I`m looking for an affordable videographer for a bat-mitzvah for a 4 hour event on 4/24/10 in the Eastern Monmouth Area.
Posted by Gayle; updated 01/27/08

Destination Weddings    

Don`t Forget the Photographer! Please don`t rely on the destination to provide you a quality photographer. If your getting married in one of the most beautiful places on the world, Give us a call. Every destination is negotiable. It can be much more affordable than you ...
Posted by Tim Perroud; updated 01/28/08